Metro Rail Complaint

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    The Chief Operations Manager,
    Metro Railways,
    Kolkata

I wish to bring into your attention that I had entered the Metro premises of Girish Park Metro Station at around 18:07 hrs, 25th December 2013 for making my journey to Girish Park to Parkstreet Metro Station.
    I punched my card at near around 18:07 hrs at entrance which near to reserved ticket counter. I was punch in the Girish Park gate. When I reached in the Parkstreet station the station was fully crowded and all the punched machine in the parkstreet is already opened. As usual i put the card into the punch machine but money was not deducted from my card and in the all punch machine screen its some error and all the gate was opened. So i told to the metrorailway staff for this problem they told me that its no problem and you can go. Then I left the metro station. But today morning when I entered to the Girishpark metro premises for making my routine journey to office to Chandnichok Metro Station from GirishPark, when i put my card in to the punch machine its shown the card is not validated. Then I contact the ticket counter person the same they told me that you don't punch your card properly. I have expalined them the previous day incident & ask them to do help me in this regard & they ask me to contact station master if I have any query but in a very unexpected manner they were behaving and call metro police to put me out. Sir, is this the way to get the proper service/educated behavior from metro staff , we all are paying for this service. Each n every day we are facing kinds technical faults in metro service but we are trying to understand your limits, this time limits are crossed & it is very unfortunate that the people who are sitting over there to take care of the services they are miss using their power with civilians.

plesae let us know that what should we have to do whenever we are facing any kind of metro issue? It is non tolarable behaviour for any of us. It is only my good upbring that I am facing all this in very cool maner. But I am requesting you to please do take action on the same.

Please educate your staff who are very rude in behaviour. And definetly I will expect the resolution / response on the same.

My questions are:
    1. How come that station master threatened me? & used rude behavior . Do metro authority take any action against this kind of abusive behavior from any metro staff ?
    2. Why i have to deducted 25 rupees from my account where there is not my fault, there is fault of the Parkstreet metro system for their advantage from the crowd ?
    3. & the eternal question is when that automatic gate at all station will work properly?
    4. Should I expect any action from you for my humiliation?

Yours Faithfully,
    a citizen of kolkata
  • edited July 2014
    Dear Sir/Madam
    May i draw ur kind attention towards my letter regarding the above complain.
    I am a passenger who is been suffering from some trouble while the journey

1.change problem

2.most of the counter are closed

3.In place of counter persons house keepers are been kept to do the work

Please rectify the problems and do the needfull
    complain against ticket counter/ counter persons

Dear Sir/Madam

May i draw ur kind attention towards my letter regarding the above complain.
    I am a passenger who is been suffering from some trouble while the journey

I am leaving in Near by Nawada Metro station. Still i travel in metro last month dated on 19/08/2014 I punched my card at near around 18:07 hrs at entrance which near to reserved ticket counter. I was punch in the Janakpuri gate no 1. I am go inside the Tilak Nagar in the metro I loss my metro card then I have expalined them the incident & ask them to do help me in this regard & they ask me to contact station master said still i can't give you a another card but now we open the KFC gate for you goes outside the metro station. after some time my elder sister with me came back to their offices but my elder sister los her metro card in metro. When I reached in the Nawada station. She have expalined them the incident & ask them to do help me in this regard & they ask me to contact station master but he said that in condition she pay 100 Rs. and a metro token for punch the machine then she goes outside the metro KFC Gate. but he said that the metro token at the Barakhamba to Nawada is charged by 50 Rs. In that condition we have money but we feel that all the staff are say some new term of the condition. so now she pay for charges & token. then we come back the Home.
    We hope that you are take an stick action for our problem if you can't take any stick action for the staff then we go at consumer court for this complain

thanking you,