Yatra.com online booking

I had booked a flight ticket on yatra.com vide their reference number YT38608651 for a flight from Delhi to Chandigarh (UK667) on 17/12/2019 at 7:10am. On 16/12/2019 i received a message from the website saying flight schedule has changed to 11:40hrs and pls confirm if it suits. I immediately replied that it does not suit me and process my full refund. I didn’t get any reply from them. Afterwards i made a call to their customer service number at the cost of international call (I was in Bangkok at that time) and despite explaining to the customer care executive that i was making an international call and that he should process and confirm me a reply asap he put me on a long hold once and came back online after that and again tried to put me on hold.

It’s very sad that these companies employ such untrained people who can’t even understand the customer requests or else they are told to deliberately put customers on hold to discourage them from calling again.

This is complete harassment of customers by such websites. I want a complete refund of my amount without any deductions at all.