Reliance Broadband Waiver approved but not received

zombiezonnyzombiezonny Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Respected Sir/Madam,

I had requested for waiver for the period on which my connection wasn't working. My waiver was approved for a total amount of around Rs 660 /- and I was told that I'll be receiving in 30-45 days of time. As far as I can see that the time has already exceeded. Its been like 3 months and I haven't received my waiver yet. I had made a call to Appellate authority regarding this and they said that it will be received in around 15 days. That also didn't work. Its already 25 days after talking to the appellate authority and there's no proper feedback.

Here are the list of the complaint numbers which were provided by them :-

221115781 (Waiver)
222056218 (Waiver for Late payments)
224307072 (Appellate Authority request No)

Kindly, do the needful as fast as possible please.

Sunny Naik
Mobile NO-9830709606
Reliance User ID-326480124634
Address:
97/1 Bakul Bagan Road,
Kolkata-700025
4th floor Veerayatan Building.

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Respected Sir/Madam,

Here are the list of the complaint numbers which were provided by them :-

221115781 (Waiver)
    222056218 (Waiver for Late payments)
    224307072 (Appellate Authority request No)

Kindly, do the needful as fast as possible please.

Sunny Naik
    Mobile NO-9830709606
    Reliance User ID-326480124634
    Address:
    97/1 Bakul Bagan Road,
    Kolkata-700025
    4th floor Veerayatan Building.

Reliance Communications