Cheating on recharging

Roy Paul JRoy Paul J Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I recharged my broadband connection of TIKONA on 21.08.2014 with Rs.1999/-in which the data offer was 30GB+3GB and on 15.09.14 I received can SMS saying that the amount is exhausted and recharge immediately. Then I talked with the customer care staff,he informed that I got only 20GB data because I did not talked with them after the payment .This clause was never told to me earlier.So this is clear cheating by the internet provider M/S TIKONA,PL.look in to the matter.My customer ID in TIKONA is 110784784 with mobile no.9004499823

Comments

• Roy Paul JRoy Paul J Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    Roy Paul J wrote: »
    I recharged my broadband connection of TIKONA on 21.08.2014 with Rs.1999/-in which the data offer was 30GB+3GB and on 15.09.14 I received can SMS saying that the amount is exhausted and recharge immediately. Then I talked with the customer care staff,he informed that I got only 20GB data because I did not talked with them after the payment .This clause was never told to me earlier.So this is clear cheating by the internet provider M/S TIKONA,PL.look in to the matter.My customer ID in TIKONA is 1107847844 with mobile no.9004499823
    .Earlier also I loss my money like this in two times .I recharging through the self care site of tikona.in .Before recharging,the offer was 43GB on 18.08.2014,if the money paid with in two days but,i paid it only on 21.08.2014,i am entitled for the normal data offer of 33GB.