Personal Loan

edited September 2014 in General Discussions

I am Miss Sheetal Shashikant Rawool, On 22nd Aug 2014 i applied for a personal loan based on one ad posted in Maharashtra Times Newspaper to ShriRam Finance. They reverted to me through phone that provide the concern details/documents on the email id shreeramfinanceltd1980@gmail.com. I send the basic required documents such photo id PAN card copy Adhar card copy salary slip bank statement to them. On 23rd Aug 2014 they called me and told that deposit Rs.3400 in Anshuman Gupta SBI Ac No. 33293098029 Gola Uttarpradesh Branch. (My loan application No is RBI106SBI1069) After that your agreement will get prepared, get bank approval and after that within 45 minutes you will get the loan amount credited in your bank account. No further charges you have bare. I deposited the said amount. I was mail the scanned copy of the same to the guptaanshuman1987@gmail.com. Next day they called me that your loan application has been sanctioned but you have pay the 2 installments of Rs. 5888 each to the same account. Initially it was not told to me. Again i asked after that it will get credited surely to my account. He said yes. Fine i deposited the one installment on the same day and the second in the next day. And again i mailed him the scanned copy. After that he told me you will get within 30 minutes your loan amount of Rs. 200000. after 30 minutes i called him, he told me their server was down so it will take time. I did continusly follow up the eniter nothing had been happened. Next day in the morning again i called him when it will be happen? he told me now you have take the insurance policy of Rs.8420 out this Rs. 8000 is refundable within a week. I said no i dont have any money i cannot deposit any money anymore then he was like you have to pay otherwise your loan application get cancelled. I was really in need of loan so i arranged from someone that amount and i deposit the same and did the same. After that at the final stage when the fund is going to transfer he realised that i am not the SBI account holder so he demanded that pay Rs.10570 as transfer charges. I said no i dont want your loan nothing. Then he told you have to arrange otherwise you have bare the cancellation charges which was Rs. 5200. I didnt said anything. Now I want my all money back from them. What will i do?
I have the scanned images and the original receipts of the money deposit. Now that person was like you will get your refund after 40days initially it was 15 days. So i said give it to me on mail that you will refund me the entire amount within 40 days. but he is not giving me any mail.
So Please do the needful. And kindly tell me what will i do?And the Their contact nos are 09990481731 and 09990481593.
Sheetal Rawool