Phoenix arc pvt ltd refusing to issue noc after issuing settlement letter

rajpal1406rajpal1406 Junior Member
About 12 years back I had a Personal loan with ABN Amro Bank. While sanctioning the loan itself, I had submitted Post dated cheques for the entire EMI.

Till 2012, there was no calls from the bank. In 2012, I received a call from M/s RBS stating that there was one month overdue in my loan account. When asked for a loan account statement, it was not furnished and there were only phone calls from different staffs during different period.

During Dec 2013 I got a call from Mr. Mohan - Advocate (Mob No. 91-8807477757) of M/s Phoenix insisting me to pay the due, if not paid he would sue me. When asked for a statement, I was asked to travel all the way from Hosur to Bangalore, M/s Kotak Mahindra Bank-Banasankari Branch on any working day to collect the same. For the same, I had travelled 2 times taking off to my work schedule to collect the statement.

The statement given by them did not have any Cheque No. or Date to prove that I had to pay one month due. Dispite that, I was repeatedly followed by Mr. Mohan forcing me to pay the due. Meanwhile I cam to know that RBS has blocked my CIBIL.

So, I agreed to pay a amount of Rs. 5500.00 as final settlement yo Mr. Mohan. I received a settlement letter 10318 on 30/1/14 with the following details
Date 28/1/14 Assgmt Agmt Dt 30/4/12 Contract No. R1P1943945 Reference No. P:2013-14:049318 Account /Card No. 9223850 intimating to pay before 31/1/14.

As I need to travel again from Hosur to Banasankari Branch, I informed Mr, Mohan my incapability to pay before 31/1/14. But, Mr. Mohan informed to pay anytime and assured me for settlement and issue of NOC. Based on his commitment, I paid Rs. 5500/- on 5/2/14 Payment Receipt 0213329 at M/s Kotak Mahindra Bank - Banasankari Branch.

Till date, I have not received my NOC. On follow-up with Mr. Mohan, I was asked to contact another Mr. Mohan of M/s Kotak Mahindra bank. Mr. Mohan( Mob No 91-8939976206) of M/s KMB (M/s Kotak Mahindra Bank) refused to issue the NOC stating that I had not paid before 31/1/14. When informed about Mr. Mohan -Advocate commitment to issue the NOC even if it is paid after 31/1/14, he replied "Then you should only contact him".

Both Mr. Mohan's are not lifting the phone to answer my call.

How should I get the NOC?

I have even paid for settlement without getting a firm proof of my dues.
Request you to kindly issue the NOC and arrange for CIBIL clearance.

Thanks and Regards
S.Rajagopalan
8, Royal Arcade, Abirami Garden
Opp AA Hospital, Mathigiri Cross Road
Hosur 635110
Mob: 91-9841018766
Email:soummyar@gmail.com