Reliance Wireline Not Working For More Than 2 Months

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
My wireline connection on the Thunder 1099 Plan has not been working since 10th July 2014.

I have placed many complaints via call, mail and direct visits to the Customer Care in Chennai but there seems to be no solution to this issue.

My subscriber ID is 329744168735.

1. The issue seems to be a petty non payment of EB bill for the building that holds the server.

For a big company like Reliance to not be able to solve a non payment of EB Bill seems to be unbelievable and for them to not solve the issue for more than 2 months is really bad service on their part.

I am really disappointed that contacting them via three ways has no effect and in the end I have to shell out money for the lack of service.

2. I had asked for a waiver on last month's bill and this month's, since the billing cycle starts from 11th of every month, but I received only one waiver for Rs. 824 after which I was informed that I would not be eligible for any more waivers till the problem is resolved.

In the meanwhile, I got a mail saying my account was suspended due to non payment of bill amount. This seems unfair and ridiculous since I haven't been able to even use the internet due to the non connectivity in the first place. (68 days and counting.)

And I was asked to pay Rs. 308 towards the bill. Mind you, this being with no working internet connection in that period.

I have paid Rs. 308 as requested by them to keep the account from being suspended, but what is the guarantee that I will not be charged a while month's bill next month? And that too, I am not eligible for a waiver till the problem gets solved.

3. Looks like a general lack of interest and commitment and wayward payment policies from Reliance seems to be a hindrance in this issue.

I just need my internet connection to start working again.

I have received promises of the issue being escalated and re-escalated in priority but looks like no one wants to solve the issue. Pathetic service.

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

My subscriber ID is 329744168735.

I just need my internet connection to start working again.

Reliance Communications