MTS Data card poor network and i want to refund

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I had purchased MTS data card on 11/08/2014,My Data card no is 8645940985, and from the first day i am in trouble, i made complaint against not connecting properly and low internet speed and tower range automatically changed HSD To 1X and tower range fully dropped at mts customer care center, and 14/08/2014 one of their technical support executive visited at my home and he also face the same problem as i told in my complaint, he said this is Tower problem speed level is very low and will arrange it tower booster,i request please arrange earliest, but not responded, and next week 20/08/2014 another their technical support executive visited at my home, this is net work problem i will arrange it tower booster, i am not awaiting for another one week, i had asked please provide Refund, my account have been disconnected with effect from 21-AUG-14,now he said we would not be able to refund the cost of the device,this is not my problem this is MTS Net work problem you are not resolving net work problem in my earliest convenience time so problem is MTS side,please i am going to take legal action against MTS and i am going to consumer court, please help me sir i want to Refund

Remark: Please I want to surrender the data card and i want to refund please provide Refund
Data Card No;8645940985

Thanks Regards ,
RAJKUMAR.S

Comments

• rajkumar2rajkumar2 Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    had purchased MTS data card on 11/08/2014,My Data card no is 8645940985, and from the first day i am in trouble, i made complaint against not connecting properly and low internet speed and tower range automatically changed HSD To 1X and tower range fully dropped at mts customer care center, and 14/08/2014 one of their technical support executive visited at my home and he also face the same problem as i told in my complaint, he said this is Tower problem speed level is very low and will arrange it tower booster,i request please arrange earliest, but not responded, and next week 20/08/2014 another their technical support executive visited at my home, this is net work problem i will arrange it tower booster, i am not awaiting for another one week, i had asked please provide Refund, my account have been disconnected with effect from 21-AUG-14,now he said we would not be able to refund the cost of the device,this is not my problem this is MTS Net work problem you are not resolving net work problem in my earliest convenience time so problem is MTS side,please i am going to take legal action against MTS and i am going to consumer court, please help me sir i want to Refund

Remark: Please I want to surrender the data card and i want to refund please provide Refund
    Data Card No;8645940985

Thanks Regards ,
    RAJKUMAR.S
    9092252158[/QUOTE]