irresponsible behaviour

I am posting the mail which I had sent to the Ola service department, which will describe the experience :-

Hi!

I had travelled by OLA on Saturday at 21:57hrs from koramangala to electronic city.

According to your message the bill had amounted to 247 INR. However, the driver made some calculations on his calculator and billed me 370 INR, that too without any receipt which was a negligence on my part as I was in a hurry to get home with my sick friend.

Now, I had called up the driver to return us the money asap and had complained to OLA customer service person, but in vain.

Even today when we called the driver, he is telling me I shall get back only 100 INR because he will deduct delivery charges.

Firstly, this is a BIG mistake from your end. If a consumer would not have been registered with OLA cabs, he /she would have never come to know of the actual billing.
Secondly, it is your mistake and I don't see any reason to deduct 'delivery charges' to return my money.
Thirdly, when already placed a complaint, it should have been actioned upon immediately rather than me calling and mailing you now.

If not actioned properly even now, I shall be obliged to register a complaint with the consumer rights.

Kindly look into this matter.

Ola Android 2.3.2 on GT-I9082 baffin running Android 4.1.2 Ola user sbrhea91@gmail.com

Sneha Bose