Reliance broadband issue !!!

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping

Reliance boardband service has deteriorated a lot. Below are the issue faced.

1. Frequent disconnection of network. In Last month my internet was done for around 15 days.
2. Many times I was given reason that server in the area was down. I don't accept this from a company like Reliance.
3. The complaints were closed without confirmation from me and I've to check the status of the complaints on daily basis to check if the complaints were closed and to my surprise they got closed. The customers care didn't reopen the older complaints which essentially means a new complaint needs to be filed, this causes the complaint to be take on lower priority.
4. A huge wait time to connect to customer care ( 10-15 mins). In last one month I've filed around 10-12 complaints and for each complaint I had to check with customer care for pre closure of complaint for about 2-3 times which essentially means I wasted around 9 hours
5. Customer care is useless as they are not provided with proper info. They just repeat that the complaint will be closed in 24 hours. No proper update on the complaint. For the issue I had faced ruing 11-20 Aug I had to track down local Engineer and get the thing faced.

Complaint number:
Latest : 224932607
Older:
224859567 --> closed without my confirmation:
224978332 --> closed without my confirmation:

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Reliance boardband service has deteriorated a lot. Below are the issue faced.

Complaint number: