complain against Reliance communication

edited September 2014 in Mobile
I have taken reliance sim no 7827048055 and was activated successfully. After 10 days I found my calls are barred. On querying from customer care I was told to submit my documents again. I did the same and submitted the document to the shop selling the reliance sim on 7th sep. But no has not been activated again. On querying he tells daily that the no should be activated and he will take the matter with reliance personnel when they come. But so far of no use. Pls tell me how my no was activated if documents were not available. And how can no be deactivated without informing me the problem. And lastly why not activated again after resubmitting the documents. Pls look into the matter

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    sarojkumar wrote: »
    I have taken reliance sim no 7827048055 and was activated successfully. After 10 days I found my calls are barred. On querying from customer care I was told to submit my documents again. I did the same and submitted the document to the shop selling the reliance sim on 7th sep. But no has not been activated again. On querying he tells daily that the no should be activated and he will take the matter with reliance personnel when they come. But so far of no use. Pls tell me how my no was activated if documents were not available. And how can no be deactivated without informing me the problem. And lastly why not activated again after resubmitting the documents. Pls look into the matter

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications