wrong billing and harassment from reliance cdma

edited September 2014 in Mobile
I m using reliance cdma no 9325850006 from last 8 or 9 yrs. However from ladt 3 months i m charged additional amount towards net charges on my mobile no wherein i am not using my phone for net purpose and moreover my handset does not support the day. I have been complaining tjis to cust care from last 3 months but the problem remains. Also have paid ladt 3 months bills inspite of being wrongly charged. I would request to reverse with all the wrong charges done on tbe above no and also ensure that i do not get wrong bill henceforth.

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Reliance Communications
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,