Tikona Digital Networks internet usages fraud

jaikeshjaikesh Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping

Tikona Customer Care Request number is 1-3211484967.

Tikona Account Number : 1110911577 , Tikona customercare Email ID :customercare@tikona.in , j.nair@tikona.in

As per the tikona company standard policy , the company fails to a reply within 72hrs also many times I rang customer care to demand a reply of my mail, but neglects to reply of my mail

> Tikona Digital Networks fail to offer a resolution to my recent race issue regarding anonymous access to my account and
Misuse internet usages more than 30GB.

> Tikona Digital Networks fail to respond or reply customer query also not responded within 72 hours.

> Tikona Digital Networks not replied to my mail since 7 days ended

I paid for genuine internet service, however not for fraud internet service & also they deny to refund my 3 month advanced rental .

Below mail I have written to tikona but they haven't replied my mail since 7 days ended

I am new tikona customer & my account number is 1110911577 .
I have taken tikona internet on 20th august 2014 , After 1 week of my internet usages my internet connection lost due to tikona device issue issue then engineer visit on 31st august to resolve my connectivity but he not able to solve my internet connection he told me that some one has taken building terrace tikona device then we talk to that customer who taken that device and he replied us that he taken his personal device not tikona device so if his device was personal then why tikona engineer has plug my connection with that device that why reason he unplug my connection and then engineer told me that he will bring new device to make your connection then he told me to come to solve on 1st September but he didn't come due to his personal issue then he come on 2nd September with new device and make my connection .
Now my internet speed down to 512 kbps from 4mbps , then i call to customer care he told me that u have usages more then 50GB that's why your speed is down .
My Question is
1 ) Tikona engineer visited on 31st august after my complain he know that there was no connection because tikona device was not there so there is not chance to get internet connectivity so who usages 20GB on 31st august ? if there was no device and internet on 31st August .
2) Tikona engineer bring new internet device on 2nd Sept then who usages 7GB on 1st sept if there was no internet connectivity and internet terrace device installed .
3) this is measure usages i highlighted not minor so tell me who is responsible for this fraud ?? if there was no device and internet connectivity then who is responsible .
Mac address : b8:97:5a:31:6f:72
Give me detail of this mac address with respect to his / her complete address with location detail also is it tikona old or new customer, since maybe him or her using because already have tikona device to access internet so give me detail ASAP.

Email Id : jaikeshsingh@gmail.com

Comments

• Tikona CareTikona Care Senior Member
    jaikesh wrote: »

Dear Jaikesh,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 11, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Tikona Care
  • jaikeshjaikesh Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    • There are nearly as many days gone, asking you to reply mail with proposed date & time line to solve this question , also proposed date & timeline should be on mail .
    My first mail was sent on 5 Sept 2014 however customer care fail to reply since my first mail sent on 5th sept 2014.

• Tikona CareTikona Care Senior Member
    jaikesh wrote: »

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and will share the same with our respective team.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

Also, we request you to refer the link below for ways to optimize the speed:
    3 Ways to Optimize Your Internet Speed

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care