Reliance is a Cheat

edited September 2014 in Mobile
I recharged internet for Rs. 19 via online (Receipt No AMIR60680260; Transaction Reference Number 72709157 ; Subscriber Number 9699863699 ).
1. Mobile internet did not work on the mobile.
2. Even after that I got a message that this plan will be renewed. I DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW THE PACK.
I called up customer care (198) and told them about both problems and they just made fun (like saying in english that "I dont speak english." even when I had selected english in the IVRS menu)

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Reliance Communications
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    1. Mobile internet did not work on the mobile.

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,