Makemytrip cheating : Ticket mismatch in booked vs received

Please help me to take legal action against Makemytrip. Customer care is the only point of contact for us to reach these giant companies and it seems, executives in makemytrip been taught to fool customers by any means.

After making several calls and receiving similar responses "either system not responding or team will get back to you with 48-72 hours", I am forced to reach at this stage. After getting no proper response from customer care I raised complaint in makemytrip website and surprisingly there also we have 4 steps to complete and for every step - same story, "you need to wait minimum of 48-72 hours prior jumping to next step".

First of all to bring to your notice - makemytrip's customer care service/executive sucks. In case of no answer or proper resolution – one liner is “Sir, System is not responding”. For whole of the world makemytrip’s server/system responds very well but not for themselves.

To give you context of the issue - I booked a flight from Bangalore to New Delhi on June 22nd 2014 June for the date of travel of 17th October 2014.The flight details for which I booked the ticket –
Air India connecting flights
Booking Id : NF2202033948141
17Oct 2014 Air 516 Bang to Hyd 18:50 - 19:55
17Oct 2014 Air 127 Hyd to New Delhi 20:55 - 23:10

Surprisingly I received the ticket with the combination of flight which wasn't available at the time of booking.

Earlier also I booked various flights through makemytrip and it was all well so I didn't verify the ticket instantly after getting in my mail box. Luckily, one day while reviewing my mails I checked my ticket and found it incorrect.
So that was my first to makemytrip customer care - my request was taken care and been told that I will be receiving call by their technical team within 48-72 hours - and I haven't received any call. I made plenty of calls afterwards by telling the same story from scratch - surprisingly no one from customer care dare to maintain any log for my request. Every time answer was "fu
" same that you will be receiving call from our technical team within 48-72 hours and history repeated till Today.

I called customer care service more than 10 times till Today and every time, yes every time I need to wait for at least half an hour to get into the call. I had to explain the same story from scratch - not sure, if this is intentional to avoid customers who have been already fooled or time consuming good service which is being provided - what a joke.

Big salute to the customer care of makemytrip for helping your customers to achieve highest level of frustration.

Hoping to get this resolved.

Abhineet