Jet Airways - Schedule Change in Time

edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels
Sorry for posting late as today itself come to know about this site. I have booked ticket via Jet for mumbai - kolkata on 9th April and back to kol - mumbai 10th April.

When i reach airport on 9th April i was informed that schedule time for return flight is change for 10th return to which i informed that i would not be able to catch the same as instead of 9.15 pm it was schedule for 6.45 as my court matter will adjourned at 5.00 pm and it take time to return back to airport. The airport peronal informed me that you travel to kolkata and their you informed your problem and they will adjust you on some late night flight and do the needful. The moment i reach kolkata airport i went to jet office and informed them about my problem and to my surprise the staff at kolkata informed that youcan cancel the ticket and take ur money back. I asked them how will i go back to mumbai to which they reply nothing. I have to leave all my work and run to airport before schedule time to catch flight at 6.45 pm.

Very bad quality of staff was there to handle the situation. I have send many mail to Jet to return the money back but still waiting their reply on the same. Atleast some governing body should be there to check the complaint we are posting. Please suggest the place where we should lodge this type of compliant.