Reliance Balance not received

edited September 2014 in Mobile
My Phone No. 9015525932 Operator- Reliance
I got my phone recharged online from official website of reliance with Rs. 76 on 07.09.2014. As per the plan I am entitled to get Rs 66 Balance & 76 Mb 3G data for 30days.
I had words with customer care, as per them plan has been withdrawan but still showing on their website.
Now they are not ready to credit my account..
I am having screen shot of their website, if required will be forwarded.
Please do the needful.

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    My Phone No. 9015525932 Operator- Reliance
    Now they are not ready to credit my account..
    I am having screen shot of their website, if required will be forwarded.
    Please do the needful.

Reliance Communications
    My number is 8471027292 from Delhi....Rs 95 have been deducted from my main balance...nd there is no response from reliance CC executives and my call has been cut about more than 20 times while tranferring to executive plz solve my problem

edited September 2014

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,