complain against Reliance telecom

edited September 2014 in General Discussions
I am a consumer of Reliance telecom of GSM no. 9835087106, using this no. since many years as pre paid consumer. In june, i converted my no. to post paid connection, because of the representative of Reliance convince me that it is beneficial because there is no roaming charge applicable in post paid connection, but just after one month i feel the post paid connection is not suitable for me, i inquired to customer care, the ask i can switch to pre paid connection easily, but when i go to Reliance store, they denied the switching proposal and said that i can switch to prepaid connection after minimum three month of starting of post paid connection.
from 1st August to 9th August i was out of station and used this no., because i was informed there is no Roaming charge payble in post paid connection, on 25th august, after using Internet first time, i got a massage that my bill amount is Rs. 960.00, on 26th morning i called customer care and request to change my connection to prepaid connection, they suggest me to visit there Office situated at Kashi Place, patna. When i go there the office staff Mr. Gopal and Mr. Ajit sahay totally denied my application for request of switch to prepaid, They told that, they can do it only after 6 months of starting of Postpaid connection, on request of giving it in writing or show any circular regarding this, they were ready to fight and told" Ye koi sarkari office nahi hai, hum koi circular na dikhayenge na apka connection prepaid me conevert karenge, jo karna hai kar lo.
On that day i didn't make any call from that no. only in emergency used internet hardly 10-15 minutes, after that i got a massage of my bill amount is now 1360.00, i was shocked how it costs rs. 400.00 for the internet use of 10-15 minutes. on 27th August i send a mail to RCOMAppellateauthority.Bihar@relianceada.com, informing all above matter and a request of resolving both the matters i.e. excess billing and request of switching to prepaid, they replied and assure me to resolve this matter, i also reply them and request to resolve all this matter, because due to disconnection of my outgoing facility i feel lot of mental and financial loss, because i do my several business deals through this no. But unfortunately in spite of my several reminders i dont't get any solution till date . and forced to face all kind of loss due to my out going calls is blocked by the company.

esterwinbiotech@gmail.com

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Reliance Communications
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014

esterwinbiotech@gmail.com

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications