air India Customer care complaint

Firstly I purchased a ticket in air India from delhi to Coimbatore on 7sep...for which the transaction through my online account was made but booking was not done.....finally I booked again and paid twice....after writing mail to air India for refund, still the money has not been retrieved to my account as promised.

Secondly after my flight, while collection of luggage on arrival, my luggage along with two other travelers was not found and was told that it is lost on the way....finally a lost report was raised and was found that luggage was not loaded at delhi airport itself....this is only due to casual attitude of the staff.

Iv lost all my belonging, however all my clothes and belongings are in the bags and since I have lost my uniforms and join duty tomorrow I have to purchase everything again overnight.

On asking for inconvenience charges, we were denied outrightly and told only rs 500 will be paid by air India on production of bill...which is atrocious since one cannot make up for the amount of inconvenience caused by offering just rs 500. Hence I will quote a realistic amount which still cannot be compensated for the inconvenience