Fraudulent TIKONA

anmolpedanmolped Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I had a tikona account 1106625246 which I disconnected long back and paid off all the bills. I also sent a email to the customer service to take the modem since i was shifting and wanted the modem removed from the terrace. They never came till I was there so on the last day when i shifted I went up to check the modem and realized that the modem is shared with 2-3 other consumers in the same building. So i could not remove and keep it in my custody.

When i received call from the technician after few days, i told him that the modem is on the terrace and connected to other consumers wires.

I have now received bill to pay Rs 1500.00 for this Fraudulent company. I will not pay a penny as the modem is shared and not an exclusive modem provided to me.

Never in my life will i recommend this company to anyone. Will also ask some of my relatives who have Tikona to disconnect the connection immediately.

My appeal to public not to deal with this company. If not resolved, I am willing to file a case in consumer forum as i have all details.

Anmol

Comments

• Tikona CareTikona Care Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    anmolped wrote: »

Dear Amol,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 6, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Tikona Care
  • Tikona CareTikona Care Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    anmolped wrote: »

Dear Mr. Pednekar,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and will share the same with our respective team.

With regards to our conversation on September 12, 2014, we confirm that your Tikona service has been terminated.

Post full and final calculation, we confirm that there are no dues pending on your account and no refund is applicable.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care