complaint against ola cabs mumbai

Date: 6 sep 2014
Ola cab booked from chembur to santa cruz airport
CRN: 9426646

I booked a 4.30 am cab to airport. At 4 am I got a message with thr driver details. At 4.15 I got another message with a new driver details. At 4.30 I got a third message with the third driver details!!. Within this half n hr, I got calls from all three drivers telling me that either they can't make it or they will be very late as they are in the other corner of the city. I called up the ola office twice. First they told me that they will confirm with the driver ( the third one! since that was showing up on their system at that time). Then when no one came till 4.35,I again called the ola office only to know that they can't provide me any cab because all their cabs are either booked or in some far away part of the city!! So its already 4.45 and in this wee hour I had to rush and look for an auto (its not at all safe at this time for a girl to stand alone on a highway and look for an auto). Obviously I got one with a lot of difficulty and mental torture. I had been recommending ola to all my friends n colleagues but not anymore.