Road not good at Nadiad.

Team,
Good Day!

This is to inform you that, I live in Nadiad, Gujarat on the way to St. Anne's High school to Jawahar Nagar road. We have complaint so many time to munipal regarding road is not good due to which our vehicles are getting really bad and need servicing very early than desired time.

We would like you to please arrnage to make roads in all over the area of Jawahar Nagar, on the way of St.Anne's high school to Manjipura Road and all the way long.

Look into it & confirm the remarks soon.

Regards,
Ravi
Email: rkravikhatri@gmail.com

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Team,

I am still waiting for the response taken by the Transportation team on below.

We need a new road to be made so that we can travel to below road safely & be safe from any accident that can be occurred in near future.

Need your support to close soon as possible.

Regards,
    Ravi

Team,
    Good Day!

This is to inform you that, I live in Nadiad, Gujarat on the way to St. Anne's High school to Jawahar Nagar road. We have complaint so many time to munipal regarding road is not good due to which our vehicles are getting really bad and need servicing very early than desired time.

We would like you to please arrnage to make roads in all over the area of Jawahar Nagar, on the way of St.Anne's high school to Manjipura Road and all the way long.

Look into it & confirm the remarks soon.

Regards,
    Ravi