Spicejet - reference CR/ 309542 /2014 : Refund not processed PNR DDU85B

plapla Junior Member

Spicejet by mistake booked my ticket 2 times for the same trip thus they agreed to give the refund without cancellation charges 3 months back on June 8, 2014.
I am following up from last 3 months to get the refund but still amount has not given back to me. There replies are:

"This is with reference to the trailing correspondence. Inconvenience is regretted. Please note that your request for refund is under process and we shall update you upon the same accordingly. Assuring you of our best attention at all times."

"Inconvenience is regretted."

"Please note that your request for refund is under process and we shall update you upon the same accordingly."

"Please be informed that amount of INR 5,237 has been refunded towards the same internet banking account dated July 15, 2014 from which payment was received, same shall reflect in 10 days."

I have attached the conversation with spicejet customer care / nodal officer and appellate authority. I am trying to get the refund from last 3 months but still the refund has not been done.

Please penalize them heavily for this behaviour and unlawful attitude. I request you take this at most priority and appropriate action should be taken.

With Kind Regards,