Cheating by Om Sai Movers&Packers Gurgaon)

I am Abir Sarkar and I recently shifted from Gurgaon to Kolkata .And for this i contacted Om Sai Movers & Packers,Plot no:538,J Block,Ashok vihar,Phase 3,Gurgaon. His contact no is 9873691542. My household goods loaded from my Gurgaon residence in 14th july and was supposed to reach by 19th july at Kolkata as commited by the agency and he quoted Rs 26585/- for rendering this service. But inspite of continious follow-up I haven't get my goods on the said date rather he was blackmailing me saying "you have to deposit another 12000/- for getting your goods otherwise you cant get your goods, do whatever you can do" , then I have to deposit the same amount for getting my goods then after depositing another 12000/-, I got my goods and have to take from their warehouse and those goods were again transferred to local transport and I have to pay the charge for same i.e 5000/-.
Also i haven't got my insurance copy inspite of continious follow-up as I the goods I recieved are not in good shape and also many goods were stolen.

So, kindly request you to please look into the matter and oblige.

Abir Sarkar