POOR SERVICE FROM Maruti SUZUKI Dealer and Maruti SUZUKI ind ltd

edited August 2014 in Automobile
Date- 22-08-2014
Sir/Madam,
Sub- Complaint against Maruti SUZUKI Dealer and Maruti SUZUKI ind ltd
This is to inform you that i am not Satisfied by your SERVICE after i got my Maruti Alto 800 lxi Ch no-448341 Egn no- 5233729 Glistentinh Grey colour
. In the bigning sales staff (Mr Sachin sakte ) and his team leader mr Datta Shinde was very helpful they gave us proper service and coz of them I booked car from ACE KUDALE CAR PVT LTD and only both of them deserve to get 10 out of 10 other wise I have almost booked hyundai Eon but coz of them I make it to do so …
but if now any one ask me to rate for dealership and rest of the staff I I will rate 0000 and will never never recomment anyone to purchase Maruti SUZUKI cars….
I am not getting the proper Service ….from any of you Service Station and in Sales in ACE Kudle Car Pvt Ltd Pune (Maharashtra)., I am Really fed up by your Worst service. I Went to Maruti SUZUKI Dealer to ask phone number of reginol office in pune but they dident gave me and have called many times the customer care people in regional office in pune to ask mr Abhishek but even they dident get back to me and also informed about this in Rigneol office in pune but I think Mr Abhishek is very buzy person in Maruti SUZUKI R.O Pune.. .
This kind of behavior was not at all expected from a MARUTI dealer Staff and Maruti SUZUKI Staff Kindly let me know What you are going to do If my problem is not solved I sure will go for Consumer Court by all the faults taking as i have run out of patience.
Robin Dass