complaint against savethedeals.in fraud website

parag savaliyaparag savaliya Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the debit card details only, I haven't enter any ICICI Debit Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount. Do needful for this fraud.

Comments

• ICICI Bank CareICICI Bank Care Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Dear Mr. Savaliya,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will assist you. Refer '154283' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

G.Satish Prasanna
  • edited August 2014
    Here I am explaining the process as I followed, I have seen e-mail of savethedeals.in . It has been displayed 6 movie ticket only 50rs. I clicked on link, then I entered the debit card details only, I haven't enter any OTP or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction, and after some time i recieved a text msg that the amount got deducted. i tried to call up my debit card company and they firstly told me to block that transaction and after sometime they told me that they can't block that transaction and they told me i have to pay that amount and i shouted on them then they said you have to make a dispute against them once the merchant claims the money i have to send them the scanned copy of that scanned form along with that i have to attach an FIR for the same. I send many emails on their support email but no one replies to my emails. I checked out the details fo the owner here is the details Name on which domain is Registered:- David Parra Registrant Name:David Parra Registrant Organization:Eviano Digital Registrant State/Province:Barcelona Registrant Email:email@eviano-digital.es Registrant Phone:+34.931751521 Registrant Postal Code:08007 Registrant Country:ES I tried to call up that number and the number is already been disconnected. This is a Direct Fraud Transaction so Kindly Block this website and also please suggest any way to get out of this trouble
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the debit card details only, I haven't enter any Citi Bank Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount. Do needful for this fraud.
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. ...they deduct rs 1730/- after some time myself unsubscribe this offer but we are not receive any money or any voucher.
  • edited August 2014
    I have a complain against "savethedeals" I received mail for same in Rs.50 six movie tickets or Voucher of 1700 Rs. Purchas. The main thing is I just entered my IDBI debit card details and instead of Rs.50 Rs. 1730 debited without any Pin. / OTP / Showing am mount .
  • edited August 2014
    This is fraud site where they charged my 1730 rs with out entering the ipin banking pin i dont know whom to contact. please help me in getting my money back. They said get free movie tickets for just 50rs.
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the credit card details only, I haven't enter any axis Bank Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount. Do needful for this fraud.
  • edited August 2014
    Save the deal doing cheating , Rs 1730 got deducted instead of Rs 50 for a deal.

THis is cheating, I need my money back...

Let me know the process....
    Rajeev
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the Credit card details only, I haven't enter any ICICI Credit card Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount.
  • edited August 2014
    I too received similar mail today and was about to pay but my conscience asked me to check before paying and when I checked I found all of your complaints.
  • edited August 2014
    on 11th Aug 2014 I got a mail from haima_gautam@yahoo.com Actually it is given in mail that just you pay 50/- and you can you 1700/- in any restaurant not only that the remaining details are not given once i entered my card details without OTP they have charged 1730/- immediately i have unsubscribed that and sent a request mail for refund my amount which they have debited from my account not only that as per RBI guidelines every online transaction should be completed by OTP only there is no such a issue i have observed which will come definitely under CYBER CRIME. hope so you will respond about this issue regarding this i have send many mails but i didn't find any response. Thanks. Please help us.
  • edited August 2014
    They deducted money from my credit card without asking amount and pin.
    This is really ridiculous.
    There is no contact information to call them up.
    This is really BIG FRAUD.
    DR.ANAND

I AM VERY THANKFUL TO MY FRIENDS HERE WHO SAVED MY RUPEES 1730 AS I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED SUCH OFFER,SIX MOVIES IN 50 RUPEES.

NARRATION:
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the bank of baroda debit card details only, I haven't enter any Citi Bank Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount. Do needful for this fraud.
  • edited August 2014
    I have seen e-mail of savethedeals.in . It has been displayed 6 movie ticket only 50rs. I clicked on link, then I entered the Debit card details only, I haven't enter any OTP or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction, and after some time i received a text msg that the amount got deducted. i tried to call up my debit card company and they told me that they will check it within 46-50 days
    i need help to return my amount
    my cont.no. -7791965900
  • edited August 2014

I have faced the same issue as I got a promotional mail and I clicked on the link. I thought it is 50 rs matter so took the risk and victimized. Can someone help me with this regard? how to get the money back?
  • edited August 2014
    I have a complain against "savethedeals" I received mail for same in Rs.50 six movie tickets or Voucher of 1700 Rs. Purchas. The main thing is I just entered my HDFC Bank debit card details and instead of Rs.50 Rs. 1730 debited without any Pin. / OTP / Showing am mount .
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the Credit card details only, is anybody got ur moneyback through bank . iwant to know that . the bank guys told me u will get back the money with in 7days.
    i lost my 1700rs
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the debit card details only, I haven't enter any HDFC Debit Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can it is possible to debit amount without atm pin or 3d secure pin. Hdfc bank must provide better security.
    I have registered my complaint through phone. My complaint no : mumc0814121836

Please refund me my amount.

Rajpal Tyagi
    9212205077
  • edited August 2014
    on 14th Aug 2014 I got a mail from Cinema Promotion-noreply@way2smsemail.com Actually it is given in mail that just you pay 50/- and you can you 1700/- in any CINEMA THEATER not only that the remaining details are not given once i entered my card details without OTP they have charged 1730/- immediately i have unsubscribed that and sent a request mail for refund my amount which they have debited from my account not only that as per RBI guidelines every online transaction should be completed by OTP only there is no such a issue i have observed which will come definitely under CYBER CRIME. hope so you will respond about this issue regarding this i have send many mails but i didn't find any response. Thanks. Please help us.
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets I clicked on link, then I entered the debit card details only, I haven't enter any ICICI Debit Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my Account I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount. Do needful for this fraud.
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the bank of IOB debit card details only, I haven't enter my Bank Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount. Do needful for this fraud. my mail address madhyanapuarjun@gmail.com
  • edited August 2014
    I had shown ad of savethedeals.in website. there was an offer of Rs.50 for 6 Movie tickets. I clicked on link, then I entered the debit card details only, I haven't enter any ICICI Credit card Pin or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction. How can we aware of this fraud activities. Please Solve this complaint, how can be possible this type of wrong debit amount. Do needful for this fraud.

Pavan Kumar R
    Dears Sirs,

Receiving the msg thru email that $1.10 can exchange to $35 voucher on transportation and grocery.Since it look like a good deal I sign-up but later received nothing just browsing on the products that can be reimburse making use of the voucher and found not interest.Later check my bank account that on 6 Aug, $1.10 was deducted and later on 7 Aug, $35.18 was deducted from my account. I do not know why they simply deduct from my account without my consent. Please help to refund my money and terminate my subscription.

Fm
    Alfred Loh
    Contact No : 91360184
  • edited August 2014
    I have seen e-mail of savethedeals.in . It has been displayed 6 movie ticket only 50rs. I clicked on link, then I entered the credit card details only, I haven't enter any OTP or any 3d secure pin but my amount deducted Rs1730 from my account. I didn't got any details of transacting amount Rs1730 or completion of transaction, and after some time i received a text message from my bank, that the amount got deducted... the company cheated with lot of people like this... plz take some action against that company... they must have to return all of money to all off people who unsubscribe their offers.