complaint about tikona board band connection

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I took connection of tikona boardband last months..and paid 3034 rs in advanced..few days it was working very nicely..after couples days problems came..tower issues more than 1 week..I can't able to Connect internet..more than 2 weeks happen..I called more than 20 time to tikona boardband customers care contacts centre..that is in Delhi..I had inform all my issue..I choose plan for 4mbps plan but getting speed of 0.2 kbps speed..even Google page is working..once I call to tikona boardband contacts centre..they said we will send our engineer to ur address..he will solve your issue..yestraday I cal them at night 10.20 pm said please send your engineer to my address before 10 clock morning..they said we will send it.agaun morning I call inform them they he will br definitely will be comings before mornings 10 clock..bt no one came again I call them and said please madam give me your engineer number..the answers came out tikona contacts centre was really shock me..we are excelated to concern department..n she said we are not setting there to take same complaint..n use very hursy wrds...still I couldn't finish she disconnected the call twice time..I want case file against tikona customers care and engineer, sale person Suresh, tikona company and each and everyone's..because og thet I was sufferings from more than 1months..pleases do needful help againt them..and register my case..for more details u can contact me on my no.8056295771 or drop a email to my mailing address mumit121289@Gmail.com

Comments

• Tikona CareTikona Care Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    I took connection of tikona boardband last months..and paid 3034 rs in advanced..few days it was working very nicely..after couples days problems came..tower issues more than 1 week..I can't able to Connect internet..more than 2 weeks happen..I called more than 20 time to tikona boardband customers care contacts centre..that is in Delhi..I had inform all my issue..I choose plan for 4mbps plan but getting speed of 0.2 kbps speed..even Google page is working..once I call to tikona boardband contacts centre..they said we will send our engineer to ur address..he will solve your issue..yestraday I cal them at night 10.20 pm said please send your engineer to my address before 10 clock morning..they said we will send it.agaun morning I call inform them they he will br definitely will be comings before mornings 10 clock..bt no one came again I call them and said please madam give me your engineer number..the answers came out tikona contacts centre was really shock me..we are excelated to concern department..n she said we are not setting there to take same complaint..n use very hursy wrds...still I couldn't finish she disconnected the call twice time..I want case file against tikona customers care and engineer, sale person Suresh, tikona company and each and everyone's..because og thet I was sufferings from more than 1months..pleases do needful help againt them..and register my case..for more details u can contact me on my no.8056295771 or drop a email to my mailing address mumit121289@Gmail.com

Dear Mumit,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed July 24, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
    Tikona Care
    edited August 2014

Dear Mr. Abdul,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and will share the same with our respective team.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

Also, we request you to refer the link below for ways to optimize the speed:
    3 Ways to Optimize Your Internet Speed

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
    Tikona Care
  • edited September 2014
    I am fed up with tikona .. i was not using there connection so i asked them to close the connection . . on june but they asked me to dont close and change plan to minimum amount which is 550+ taxes .. which is around 618 .. so i sad ok and they taken the request .. And also send me confirmation email ..which i am attaching below .. Even i send them several emails and calls .. They even taken 618 payment last month and instantly they said my plan in not canceled and they asking for 4444 (as i prepay for 4 mbps plan )rupees .. They call me 24 hours like 20 times per day and even there guy come to my home and use bad words with my small brother .. .. If plan is changed why the f i pay money .. even they have taken last month payment i.e . 618 .. they should take this month payment which is 618 instead they asking for 3 month prepay .. They are extortion me daily .. My service id is .. 1109261548

Date: Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:12 PM
    Subject: Resolution confirmation- Commercial Issue Resolved- 1109261548
    To: yuvraj54321@gmail.com
    "This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Dear Mr. Soni,

Greetings from Tikona!

With reference to the TT no. 1-3157836357 raised on your Tikona broadband User ID 1109261548.

As per our telephonic conversation on mobile number 9584870460,

We would inform you that, for process your plan change request from ADULQ4096 to ADBBM1M550.

We request you to kindly make the payment of Rs. 618/- for your reference.

Please revert us back on this email once your payment is realized.

Please feel free to contact us on toll free number 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service.
    You can also write to us on customercare@tikona.in. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.

For faster access to Technical Support desk, call on 022-40629629* from anywhere in India.

Regards,
    Yogesh Yadav

Customer Care
    Tikona Digital Networks"
    edited September 2014
    I am fed up with tikona .. i was not using there connection so i asked them to close the connection . . on june but they asked me to dont close and change plan to minimum amount which is 550+ taxes .. which is around 618 .. so i sad ok and they taken the request .. And also send me confirmation email ..which i am attaching below .. Even i send them several emails and calls .. They even taken 618 payment last month and instantly they said my plan in not canceled and they asking for 4444 (as i prepay for 4 mbps plan )rupees .. They call me 24 hours like 20 times per day and even there guy come to my home and use bad words with my small brother .. .. If plan is changed why the f i pay money .. even they have taken last month payment i.e . 618 .. they should take this month payment which is 618 instead they asking for 3 month prepay .. They are extortion me daily .. My service id is .. 1109261548

"This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Dear Mr. Soni,

Greetings from Tikona!

With reference to the TT no. 1-3157836357 raised on your Tikona broadband User ID 1109261548.

We would inform you that, for process your plan change request from ADULQ4096 to ADBBM1M550.

Please feel free to contact us on toll free number 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service.
    You can also write to us on customercare@tikona.in. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.

For faster access to Technical Support desk, call on 022-40629629* from anywhere in India.

Regards,
    Yogesh Yadav

Customer Care
    Tikona Digital Networks"

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 8, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
    Tikona Care
    edited September 2014

Dear Mr. Soni,

Greetings from Tikona!

Regards,
    Yogesh Yadav

Customer Care
    Tikona Digital Networks"

Dear Mr. Soni,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and will share the same with our respective team.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
    Tikona Care