Reliance not issuing duplicate GSM SIM

vyssaurabhvyssaurabh Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
I lost my cell phone on June 16th, 2014 (Number 8010150772). So I went to the nearest RCOM store for issuance of a new sim. I was disappointed to hear that GSM sims were not available and I was told to wait for 3-4 days in order to get the new sim re-issued.

I waited for 5 days and decided to go to a R world outlet in Grand Mall (Gurgaon). And it was the same story there.

I has now been 26 days that I have been chasing R Comm but still no sim is issued to me yet.

I am attaching my conversation(s) with Customer care service and RCOM APPELLATE AUTHORITY. Please help me solve my problem.

Saurabh Vyas

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member

vyssaurabh wrote: »

Saurabh Vyas

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
  • sainikapil57sainikapil57 Junior Member
    edited July 2014
    sir .my name is kapil saini i m from alwar ( Rajasthan) .i request to port my no. 8963846292 from aircel to reliance. but when the documents reached on reliance .a messeage on my mobile came.that Dear Customer, your request to enroll mobile no. 8963846292, in Reliance Network has been rejected by your Operator due to Invalid Unique Porting Code. but i give correct code to them.i dont understand what they do even i provide correct port no . they rejected my request .i pay 100 rs .for porting. i am requesting many time but all the time this messeage come.i call them but no response from Aircel. pls solve this problem.
  • edited July 2014
    i hv been using reliance no.using since from a very long tym...n i shud say m nt using reliance....but reliance is using me....it provides totally worst service in terms of connectivity as well as customer care centre....few days back i hv recharged my no.with Rs156 so as to activate 1gb 3G net...but unfortunately dat didnt happend...m still using 2G ntwrk evn aftr paying for 3G charges...n connectivity is really poor...i hv called d customer care for d resolution of d prblm...but again no use....al d customer care executives were vry busy to tk up d call....this shows d quality of service provided by reliance to its customers dat executives r always busy on d calls...n luckily if u r able to talk to d executive den dere wud b sm server prblm n dey ask u to call back aftr smtym...nw today my net is not working....n due to same reasn m unable to contact customer care centre....reliance is d worst mobile ntwrk....sry to say lyk dis being a reputed company dis kind of irresponsible attitude doesnt suits u....due to such poor service provided by indian companies lyk u, indian economy is still backward...shame on u...nw dis is d limit...m goin to change my no.soon....
    edited July 2014

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications
    my balance 50rs got debited without activating any kind of services i had a word with customer care executive akbar khan after half an hour discussion he said you have activated this service through R world where as i never ever visited in R world and he denied to taking the complain as well for the same i didn't understand why only reliance is having this issue unnecessary bal deduction and not providing resolution every month the same problem arises and the surprising thing is already i have activated DND from starting to avoid this kind of issues so please check in this.

Rahul Mishra