legal action call from Tikona Sandeep Sinha (+918769656501)

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Tikona User Id : 1102403691
Issue: Getting bill for non-usage, not collecting their device, and sending bills, legal action call from Sandeep Sinha (+918769656501) and lot more.

I am doing follow up for disconnection from January and have email (April) from Appellate Authority (Mr. Jaykrishnan Nair) that there is no due on my account. I have paid my entire outstanding still they are sending bills and no response from customer care. Now in June got bill of Rs.3,000 /- (I don't know how their system works).

From 4-July-2014 I am getting call from Sandeep Sinha (+918769656501) Delhi high court advocate to pay Rs.3,000/- immediately within half an hour else have to pay Rs.35,000/- as fine.

@ office as customer care is not responding my call, they told me this bill is generated because i have wifi device and router and i just shocked i don't have these many devices of tikona. I don't know how they are maintaining records????????????

I have single device which is also not worth more than 500 which they are not collecting and for this device they have taken deposit from me, so why unnecessary bills and threaten calls??????????????? I had told their Representative should i submit device near to any outlet they denied completely.

I have requested to Mr.Jaykrishna Nair to look into issue via email, but as usual only created doc id for future communication and will get back to you after checking with his team. I don't know how big is their team is. Why it is taking so much time???

Comments

tikona id is 1108379989
    i have not used one byte of internet and still i am told to pay my bill amount. I have got a tghreating call from sandeep sinha also. I am afraid and i dont know what to do.. customer care people are not lifting my calls.

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 2, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Tikona Care
    tikona id is 1109000901. i have not used one byte of internet and still i am told to pay my bill amount. I have got a tghreating call from sandeep sinha also. i dont know what to do.. customer care people are not lifting my calls.I am planning to file a mental harassment case asking compensation of 50000

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 4, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Bhamidimarri,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on September 5, 2014, we confirm that your Tikona service has been terminated.

Post full and final calculation, a refund cheque of Rs. 985/- has been processed. The refund cheque will be delivered at your registered address within 25 working days.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, our team member tried calling on your registered mobile number however there was no response.

We confirm that your Tikona service has been terminated. Post full and final calculation, you are liable to pay Rs. 874/-.

To make online payment follow the link: Quick Bill Pay - Tikona Digital Networks

We request you to clear the payable amount to avoid bill reminder calls for your account.