Bajaj Pulsar Bike service complaint

edited September 2014 in Automobile
To Dated:-16/12/2009
Customer care
Bajaj Auto Services

Subject:-Complaint against the service at BaggaLink service station, Mahipalpur,New Delhi

This is in reference to the service provided by Bagga Link Mahipalpur,New Delhi ,I would like to put it in your information that I had given my Pulsar 180cc DTSi on 30th November 2009 with complaint “bike not starting”.After the request and suggestion of Mr. Madan Dua(Mob:-9910399167),Manager,BaggaLink Mahipalpur Service Station,we agreed for the complete bike repairing @ Rs. 6000. According to him The Bike needed the following actions for its complete corrections:-

1.Change of Cylinder Piston
2.Change of Clutch Plates
3.Wall repairing
4. Change of Timing chain
5.Change of Chain set
And Etc.

He said Mr Ashish (my name) you need not worry after doing this acrtivities your bike will be OK and I will be taking all the responsibilities hereafter.

He made several calls to me through his mobile (i.e 9910399167) and Mahipalpur office No.(i.e26785467) and took approval for some few actions which is indicated in the bill attached. Final Bill given to me- Rs. 7434/-

When we visited the mahipalpur service station on 9th December 2009 Bike was absolutely not in condition.Following problems were there.:-
1.Body Vibration(too much)
2. Engine noise on all gears
3.Indicators were not working
4.Horn was not working
5.Leg guard volt was not there
6. Meter was not working
7.Allignment of Handle was not done
Etc…

After denying that bike is all Ok and some machinery part is not available you need to come after 2 days,the refused to work on it and handed us the bill and the gate pass

Then ,we forced Mr Vijay(The Mechanic) to open the engine again and see the Body balancer alignment Seriously.He opened but couldn’t do anything

We complained it to the GM-Service- Mr. Subramanyam(Mob:-9910399160),he assured me that some engineer will come and will see the problems and Rectify it.We got convinced and we took the Bike and left the station on 9th after paying the bill.

On 14th December (Monday) we received a call from Bagga Link Mahipalpur that One engineer has come to rectify all the problems in my Bike,we visited the station at 1.30 PM

The Engineer (Mr. Rohtas bhardwaj-Mob:-9910399161) came and asked the Mechanic Mr. Vijay to open the engine at 4.30 PM (This happened after a long argument with him and Mr. Madan Dua) and told me to leave the bike for 3 days or to come to the Karolbagh station very next day and he will see the problems applying all the labor charges and service charges there.(making fool of me)

The manager (Mr Madan Dua) and Engineer (Mr. Rohtas Bhardwaj) refused to give me Job Card and the Gate Pass when we asked them to tie the engine back and give me my Bike as I was completely frustrated being there and seing their inefficiency in Bike Repairing.

GM –Service Mr. Subramanyam was not picking my calls (more than 50) and after getting distracted,I made complaint to the customer care at 1800 2332 453 and got the complian No.-17163

Against the Customer care response- Mr. Brijesh and Mr Subramanyam called me At 6.00 PM ,I talked to both of them and they convinced me for a good reponse from their side within 2 days. But after that, the later is not picking any calls and even MR. Madan Dua refused to see my bike and bring it back in condition

Anyway as on Today My Bike is totally not in condition and after 2 years of Purchase from Bagga Link ,KarolBagh,New Delhi and 2 years of service from Bagga Link ,My Bike is not working as a bajaj-Pulsar Bike.

I, therefore request you to please see the history of this Bike being Serviced in your Stations and suggest me what I need to do now, as you have left no option just to go in the consumer court and claim my losses in financial terms and my mental pressure and uncomfort in last 2 years especially in last 15 days.

Please check all the attachments and do the needful ASAP

Waiting for your reply and quick response

Kumar Ashish Bike No- DL 6S Z 5079

Comments

• edited June 2010
    To Dated:-23/06/2010
    Customer care
    Bajaj Auto Services

Subject:-Complaint against the service at BaggaLink service station, Budh Vihar,New Delhi

This is in reference to the service provided by Bagga Link Budj Vihar,New Delhi ,I would like to put it in your information that I had given my Pulsar 180cc DTSi on 06th August 2009 with complaint “bike not starting”.After the request and suggestion of Manager,BaggaLink Budh Vihar Service Station,we agreed for the complete bike repairing @ Rs. 700. According to him The Bike needed the following actions for its complete corrections:-

Complaint against the service
    And Etc.

Suresh Kumar
  • edited October 2010
    bajaj auto service
    26th oct 2010

sub:- neglegience ,unsupportive and irresponsible behaviour of your service centre at saharanpur,devender bajaj.

I am rahul sharma s/o mr.yogendar sharma ,it is to bring to your notice that i have purchased a 180cc pulsar ON 21/07/2010 registration no. UP11 AB 6937
    CHASIS NO. MD2DHDJZZTCC76704
    ENGINE NO.DJGBTC 10314
    KEY NO. 1882
    i have been driving pulsar for last 8 years and i have never face a problem as such befofre
    during the service of my pulsar 180cc, i had following problems
    there was noise in the tail of bike and pick up was also a problem
    i went to them officially three times (job card) and many times casually
    they were not able torectify the problem and told me that the noise will be there
    so kindly see to the matter that how can three month old bike can m ake so much noise and what about customer satisfaction
    kindly see to the matter
    rahul sharma
    mob no9897067095
    rahul_isl@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2010

bajaj care

sir i'm awaneesh parouha, I authorize you fouzdaar bajaj satna m.p. motorcycle Bajaj pulsar 150 dtsi MP-19-MD-2249 which was bought here on the date 6/01/2010. His previous suspension in which the constant ongoing problem and pickup times in the problem of which there have been conveyed to the SE mr Verma.But no reform is not in it to Practice, which has caused me great problems. Please check the solution.
  • edited January 2011

Bajaj Care,

Sir this is Abhishek Jayswal is purchased Bajaj Pulsar 150cc bike on the Nov 2010 from Bajaj Popular show room Banashankari 2nd Stage Banglore , my bike number is KA41R 4611.

I went for 1st service {same place service center} , befroe service my bike is running very smooth and now after service its not running smooth , I talk to service center they said its fine but there is a problem.

Abhishek

abhi04jnt@yahoo.co.in
    mob:9900233455
  • edited February 2011
    I mr. anup kishore sahoo , at/po-naranpur , dist- keonjhar , 758014 , odisha , india . I have a motorcycle PULSAR 180DTSI ug4, Last 1.8 year or 20month . In my knowledge it is the best bike . but its service very bad , in my case clutch cover damage last 6 months ,our dealer promises me avail this spare with in 15days ! but after 6months dealer say same....! clutch cover not available all over india . who responsible for my problem ? my complain is exchenge/return my pulsar180(OR09M-6189) now immideatly .
  • Abhishek vargheseAbhishek varghese Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Dear

This is Abhishek Varghese i bought a bajaj pulsar 220 last 2 monts ego in bangalore (uttrahalli popular bajaj) and the money was my life time savings but there is so many problems in that bike, when even i take it to the showroom to cheque it out they wont respond for it there is no good service centers in bangalore i took by bike to the main bajaj showroom which is in kasthuriba road but there also the same thing no clear salution my bike is making too much noice and body vibration is too much and milage is 25 per/ltr. give me some solution i need my bike to be fixed i cant ride it like that this is my humbal requeast please responce to my problem my no. is 8050693066 this problem is making me to hate bajaj comp. because this was my dream to buy a pulsar since 2004. please take some action and respond to my request

(ABHISHEK VERGHESE)

Bangalore-
  • edited November 2011
    i have buy a 150 pulsar in 5 months ago. and this bike engine was have a oil leakage problem. and ihave a one year warranty but the service centre not clear this problem. and this show room not borrow about.....pls help me.....
    mob no 9790083802
  • Nitin GandhiNitin Gandhi Junior Member
    edited March 2012

This is Nitin Gandhi. On 14th, November, 2011. I bought a brand new Pulsar 150 from Bagga Link Service Ltd. at Saraswati Vihar, New Delhi.

[SIZE=-1]I am disappointed because their product has not performed as it should, because they said that engine is seized and also asking for wear & tear and [SIZE=-1]packaging[/SIZE] expenses to repair it. I have already raised my problem andregistered a complaint and my complaint no. is 98307 but haven't got a satisfactory response from them yet. My simple & genuine question to bajaj, after 2 services on time then engine seized, is this what they will term it as, a system failure or machine failure which is bit obvious a manufacturing defect, where in a bike which is 3 months old has to under go engine opening, its sheer negligence on the part of manufacturing resulting in a nightmare for me, which is actually not allowing me to [SIZE=-1]concentrate [/SIZE]on my work & keep communicating with different authorities for the resolution of my problem. [/SIZE]

I also spoke to Mr. Subramaniam who is the GM of Bajaj Auto and he also misbehaved with me over the phone, when i called him to talk about my problem. I am also fed up of them now and going to complaint against Bajaj Auto in consumer court. If there is any other way out u can suggest on my email nitingandhi1981@gmail.com
  • dishank2019dishank2019 Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Khivraj Motors near Kasturba Road, Bangalore

This complant is about the poor repair of my vehicle pulsar 220 and there is no response from the manager or the tech team in KHIVRAJ . If i go up with some tech problems like.
    1> Ratlling sound in the engine
    2> Rough gear shift etc .
    There is no response at all .
    I have got almost 6 services done from the company itself and every time i bring my problems to their notice even after that my problems are not yet solved .
    And few days back i got a warrany claim for the gear, There's still a ratlling sound in the engine and many times i have been to the company regarding this complain but there is no response at all . I kindly bring to your notice that if there is no response for this complaint also i will surely be able to send a consumer notice as i have all the bill's and the photo taken of the vehicle when the work was in progress
    VEHICLE NO: KA04 HE 2019
    BILLING NAME: DISHANK.s.gowda
    VEHICLE KMS: 16233.
    CONTACT NUMBER :9900884844
  • edited July 2012
    iam new customer of bajaj. my vehcle is 150 palsur . 1200km only. 2 time i go to 2 service center in calicu ,, kallachi& vadakara ... but the shokapsar frent and back are varry sound .. the frund forck have high sound . in running time.
    so please solve my complint immediatly.
    condact num:9946707085
  • edited July 2012
    dear sir, my pulsar 180 ug4 bike have many sound problem and the navadurga bajaj takes no responsbile for this solluation so what i do
  • edited July 2012
    hi mera naam krishna hai maine apni bike ki 3 service aap k service center survodaye service center goregaon (w) mumbai se ki hai mujhe wanhaa par service barabar nahi mili hai mujhe pata chala hai k wanhaa pe saare log pareshan hai kyonki wanhaa pe service k naam pe dhoka dete hai aap ki compni ka naam kharab kar rahe hain sabhi log bajaj ki gadi ko leke pareshan hai aap k service center ki wajah se aap ki compni kaa naam kharab ho raha hai aap k service center k staaf ache nahi hai custemor ki baat nahi samajh te hai aag se koi bhi bajaj ki gadi lene se darega service barabar nahi milegi is k liye aap apne service center k staf se baat karo wo sidhe muh baat bhi nahi karte ple.. action le unke khilaf may to bahot pareshan hoon ple..help

KRISHNA.
    dear sir ,
    i booked a bajaj pulsar 180 on 13th of july 2012 by cheque payment through a dealer in mahim ns automobile bajaj (detail of which are provided below) for which i got the delivery on monday 30th july 2012 and without proper papers regarding the following
    1. road tax
    2. PUC
    3.registration receipt
    4. battery receipt
    5. manual book regarding the bike
    6. no information about the free servicing that i am entitled to
    7.bike receipt
    and now i find that the battery of the bike is nt in working condition and this has happened on the first day itself. The battery of the bike was put in front me and i think the battery is faulty they have promised to send a mechanic to correct the mistake which i think should not have been the case . The problem with the bike should not have occurred on the first place. The bike wasnt given at all with proper registration number . and the figures on the number plate where written using a marker pen. I was just provided with insurance papers and inspite of asking many times about the rest of the papers i ws assured that i would be getting only this much. Inspite of repeated calls they have been ignoring it and disconnecting my calls.
    i believe that i have been decieved and hope that you will look into the matter and inform me on my email id or mobile number provided below

ns bajaj showroom
    ph. no. 9930431696
    email id : bhatmeena24@yahoo.co.in
  • edited August 2012
    Dear Bajaj team

We purchased 2011 oct pulsar 180 dtsi .We facing miliage & indicator and oil leaking mirror shaking etc problem .Ffirst and secand service after also getting same problem not giving correct bajaj service centre in kr road . This time not given proper service decided to log complint in consumer court .Please resolve my problem immediately.My contact no:9902922640/9060969585/9964365177

C V Jai kumar
  • edited August 2012
    Bajaj pulsar 180 cc servicing complaints
    1.front light doom shaking
    2.2 servicing complaint no result pls
  • edited September 2012
    i am so sorry to inform u that HIND bajaj agency in Chandigarh is loosing the trust of bajaj coustomers. A few days back my bike engine choked the problem found was that the outlet valve hit the piston and it damaged the piston and the head assembly. Regarding the inlet valve, it was ok and was in its position nd was working proper. Nowdays there is lot of fuel alteration problems, they say that its a case of fuel alteration and no warranty will be given, okey the thing i want to know that what is wrong with the agency guys. why they try to fool us and even no proper behaviour.
    I compensate with the company norms and agreed with what they said as due to lack of time and agreed to pay 33% of the parts damaged. Now the thing i wanna ask that why are they not giving me the proper bill for what i paid. For this i asked the er. rahul who is working at hind motors. he said that the parts which came under warranty are not shown in bill, so for what i paid rs.1725 for. I asked bill, he said give me full money i give u bill, further he says i u are not satisfied theirs a way out. Am i a bajaj customer for that?? do bajaj service providers are like this??
    When i asked him for a complain book or something he said very proudly that you have internet so better complain on that.
    That was a bad time in agency i came over it and finally took my bike and atleast i travelled 1 km and the gears jammed. it was evening time and again i have to left my bike there. bad na??
    Sir, i would request u to take what ever action u feel good against mr. rahul, so that in future i dont have to deal with him, a worst person ever seen who know how to make fool. and please regarding my bike please collect information from agency. the part changed are head, valves nd piston assembly.
    As my bike is in warranty and had covered 14,500km only i request you to provide me warrenty as i am charged rs. 1581 in bill and rs. 1725 non billed. i have paid the amount only because i dont want to indulge with those peoples.
    From:- Ajit vyas
    bike no. HP 37 c 0901
    repaired at hind motors chandigarh
    my contact no. 9988777117
  • edited September 2012
    dear sir....
    i am nandu from varkala.keralala.. i am purchased pulsar 150.. on 13.9.2011.
    engine no: DHGBUE68683...
    chasis no: MD2DHDHZZUCE89545...
    reg no: KL 16 H. 218

in the first riding i heared an another sound produced from the engine. i told the bajaj service executive he says that sound decrease after 1st free service.. but the sound does not decreased... it increasinh very high... in the 3rd free service exicutive explained a solution for that sound... they reloadrd the reserve gear but sound doesnt decreased... i went to kollam saradhi bajaj.. the executive engineer harased me and he told me this sound never prevent..
    i understood another pulsar 150 have n't this sound... sir what i do... please you may give me a solution
    i hop you will take an early action
    yours faithfully
    Nandu.s
    mob: 9846920905
  • edited October 2012
    Hi Team,

I purchased the Bajaj Pulsar 200NS from the SNK Bajaj Showroom in Wakdewadi, Pune on 22nd June 2012 on a down payment of Rs. 93504 + 4% Credit Card charges. Right from the first free servicing which i got done at 650kms, my nightmares started with the bike. The first free service was carried out at the Bajaj Service center near Wakdewadi. And right after that the night mares started for me. It first started with a burning odour everytime I used the bike. When I took it to the service center, they told me that the coolant was finished in the bike and it required a refill. All my babling that it was just a 2 month old bike, fell on deaf ears and I had to pay them Rs. 135 for the top up. I did not really mind as it was a small amount and if it could fix the issue, it was okay with me. But the very next day, the same burning odour started coming again and this time I could have met with an accident as the bike running at almost 80 Kms per hour, suddenly ceased and I lost control of the same...When I took the bike to the service station, they told me that the bike required a thorough check up and i need to leave the bike with them for 3 days....Reluctantly I agreed...After three days they said that they found that the coolant was going into some other place which was not fixed and I could use the bike. This time they did not charge me anything...The bike ran for 2 more days and then it again starting ceasing randomly with the same burning odour and the coolant indicator showed it to be empty again.. This time I took the bike to the service station and they said they would have some Bajaj mechanic come and check the bike for me...They kept my bike with them for over a week and said that the engineer has tested the bike and it was found that the coolant was getting mixed with the engine oil and that was causing the issue... They said that they replaced the filter and now everything is fine.. They did not charge me anything but used up the entire 6.5 lts of petrol in the tank worth over Rs, 500..The bike Odometer said it ran for only 22Kms...( Has the Bike mileage dropped to less than 4 kms per litre),..Anyways, they said now all my problems were over.It ran good for 2 days and again the burning odour started coming..but this time the Coolant level was intact... I noticed that something was leaking from the underbelly..I took it to a local mechanic who checked and said that the engine oil filter was not fitted properly and thats why the oil was leaking..He charged me another Rs. 20..However that was in the morning..Now I again observe that the oil is leaking..I am frustrated to my wits end as this is my first ever bike for which I had waited for 6 whole months..I do not want any more repairs on this defective piece of Machinery and would appreciate if I can get a complete replacement....Request you to kindly help..
  • edited November 2012
    respected sir.. i bought a pulsar 150 from the saradhy paravoor showroom.. in the first time of riding the a sound arises from the engine.. i complained the saradhy paravoor and saradhy head office kollam... but both haven't failed the repairing... they loaded cisser gear two times.. but sound doesn't decreases..... they told me this sound can not solve complaint... now my bike have 12500km... 3free services done... but the sound increasing... engine no: DHGBUE68683...
    chasis no: MD2DHDHZZUCE89545...
    reg no: KL 16 H. 218
    please give me a sudden solution....i have the warrenty period just 10 months only
    mob...9846920905
    Dear sir,madam

meri rc showroom hai magar nahi de rhe mera temp no.1069 dated 24.10.2012
  • edited November 2012
    hi this s Dr Srikanth V. I recently bought a pulsar 200 ns from popular showroom , near yediyur Bangalore n after 1st service in popular service centre Bannerugatta road on 16-11-2012 d engine is making unpleasant sounds n d vehicle vibrates like crazy n I have gone there 4times n everytime they say it's normal I really don't know Wat to do. n adding to that my clutch wire got cut al of a sudden n I embarrassingly had to push d brand new vehicle for 2kms to d local mechanic . this s unbearable . m really not gonna recommend bajaj bikes for my friends . Wat s wrong? aren't they good in servicing 200ns. kindly consider n do d needful. my mob numb is 09740443392. vehicle number s KA 05, HV 8256.pls take strict action before it's 2 late.
    i have brought bajaj pulsar180 from royal bajaj kottayam, am complainting about gear tight from my first 7 dats after delivery they dont rectify the complaint yet now they arguging me to replace the clutch set under warranty and my rear sound while riding and braking not rectified yet am tottally dissatsified in service
  • edited January 2013
    Hi i'm naresh mesh gadi ka engen kam nahi kar raha he help me 9634957231
  • edited January 2013
    my self mr. parth k panchal.i have a pulsar 180, discover 135,avanger 220.this complain is about my pulsar 180 (GJ.1.NS.8055)
    i have bought my bike from MANAN BAJAJ ( shah-alam branch ) i have done my all service of my bike manan bajaj naranpura branch..i have
    faces so many bed experiance and this are as follows..
    1-my bike has been running 13000 kms.i hed complained thair about tight clutch,when i went to go for recive my bike back.my was as it
    is.i hed informed about their workers. they replied me that the movement of 180,220,150,is different.that is literally wrong.i am not satisfied
    so told that please change me clutch cable.they answerd that clutch cable is not in stock.....
    2-i hyave also do chain servicein my bike.after that when i drove my bike there was made a voice so that i was go their again for chain
    of my bike .they was oiling my chain with ordinary black oil(used angine iol) in place if proper chain sorey..WHY????when u takken full payment
    of chain service.then why does they not take needed parts if bike
    3-their service reprasentative mr. A......... is behave so rudely.i talked with manan bajaj for the complain on the no ( 079-66117750 ) but
    the reply is not satisfactory.
    1.....problem in clutch
    2.....problem in chain service
    3.....misbehavior of the stsff members
    i am keenly waiting for your positive reply. i have no problem if i do not get any reply
    BUT please do needy
    parth k.panchal
    +919998507373
    HI,
    I am Kunal Dodiya (9029485183/9821901704), I have a Pulsar 220, Recently Purchased before 4 months, i mate an accident after that there is some damage on my bike, so i lift my bike in bajaj's service station Majesty Motors in Kandivali West , Mumbai 400067, he said he will fix the bike and give it back to me in 3 days after making the payment for it, i made payment of 30000/- in just one day because the guy was forcing me to do that, i made the payment, still i have not got my bike, i submitted my bike there on 16-1-2013 and today is 8-2-2013 still he says it will take 4-5 days, because the silencer is not available, infect the in charge of majesty motors told me if i wish i can make your bike stand here for 2 months no body can stop me, its in my hands when and how to fix your bike, name of the in charge is Nirav Dedhiya 9029895205, i said i dont want the silencer because it is taking lots of time so he said no i can not allow you to take your bike without silencer, is this a way to treat the customers, i purchased pulsar because it can help me to reach on time and it can be convenient to me, but now it is a problem for me, still i am waiting for the bike, it is almost a month, but still there is no such good response , i wish i could take some really helpful steps against Bajaj and even more against "MAJESTY MOTORS" because of pathetic service.why he gave me such commitment and if he gave me commitment then why he is not able to keep his words, i used to go office, and its really affecting my daily routine, will they Compensate me for my loss??? this is really very poor, Bajaj is such a Big Company And They Produce Bikes in lots but why the parts of the running product is not available it market, if i will not get my bike delivered till 10-2-2013 i will go to media, that will be my next step, please do the need full and try for some Justice...

Kunal Dodiya
  • edited February 2013
    i had a buy a new pulsar 180,it had a manufacture fault in engine i have given bike for service many times and i hav compailt againt this toh delar many times bt no action is taken againt this the service mecanic dnt do anythng the give me my bike as it is plzz help me
  • edited February 2013
    my self mr. rajiv i have a pulsar 150, i have bought my bike 2009 may i have done my all service on time but know I having some sound prob in engine in aug 2012 so I toke my bike to service center (Bhushan Auto Craft ) in dehradun He give me the estimate of 4500/ Rs and says the sound prob and engine become as new, I agree for repair I pad the amount 4400/Rs, Bill No-917, Date- 31/08/2012, after then as per the interaction I given bike for 2nd service on 28/11/2012 bill no- 1067 amount 800/Rs.
    Know in feb 2013 same prob is there and the engg is saying the more 5000/Rs for the same prob and all same parts need to replace again it meen that last time of repair was fake or the quality of spare is not so good. My complant no is CR-121817.
    i purchased pulsar because it can help me to reach on time and it can be convenient to me, but now it is a problem for me.
    Rajiv Noel Sherring
    9760012002
  • dinngapdinngap Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    Team Bajaj - I would like to bring service case to your attention here. I own a pulsar 200 model since 2008, the service quality in the authorized dealer show room in chennai "Jai Bajaj has been very poor, after two days in show room I was expecting my bike in good shape & issues fixed, but the screwed my digital meter light (Note : - Which was working fine before the service) & the response from supervisor is not acceptable seems like they do not have the technician to fix it and he is claiming light was not functioning earlier too. The overall service quality is degraded too when it compared earlier years & I truly disappointed.

Service center - Jai Bajaj,

Palavakam, Chennai.

Please address this issue, this is a genuine case. I would like to have some response on this issue & contact me @ 9840628418 or adinesh.b@gmail.com

Dinesh.
  • edited March 2013
    meri bike ka rim or jagah jagah se colour chut gaya hai ple. Send colour.
  • edited March 2013
    last month my bike was has an accident. n there no any 1 person give me any trial n direct delivered me my bike. on that day many fault in my bike.i was go back in surat bajaj n ask to manager i want my bike perfect...fault is body vibration,light cross fitted, so, his manager after 2 day call me sir yr bike is ready. bt i say i m nt pick up my bike otherwise u complete my bike , after tell me. cozzz i have no more time . i have my own bus.i ask to manager i will pick up after 10 days i give u time u complete my bike then u tell me. after 15 days today i pick up my bike now many fault in my bike. 1st is light not complete, 2, speedometer not work, 3rd is i cant turn easy. 4. body Assembly. noisy... completely i bored 4 bike. now i think i burn my bike in front of bajaj service.otherwise i complain in consumer court.