Shopclues.com 100% buyer cheating program at work!

edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
I WISH TO ALERT ALL CITIZENS OF SHOPCLUES.COM'S 100% BUYER CHEATING PROGRAM.
IN THIS PROGRAM THEY ADVERTISE 100 % PROTECTION BUT WHAT THEY DO IS SIMPLY CHEAT.
I HAD PURCHASED A CHAMPION LED MONITOR ACCORDING TO THE DESCRIPTION PROVIDED ONLINE.BUT THE PRODUCT DIDNT HAVE THE MATCHING SPECIFICATIONS.
ON CONTACTING SHOPCLUES THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT MERCHANT.ON CONTACTING MERCHANT THEY TOLD TO CONTACT SHOPCLUES SAYING THEY HAVE DISPLAYED WRONG SPECIFICATIONS.
ON TELLING THIS TO SHOPCLUES THEY HAVE STOPPED REPLYING.
THE PROBLEM IN INDIA IS ANYBODY CAN CLAIM ANYTHING AND STILL VERY DIFFICULT TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM SHOPCLUES.COM AGAIN AND WILL TAKE WHATEVER IT TAKES FROM MY BUSY SCHEDULE TO FIGHT CASE AGAINST THEM.THESE PEOPLE THINK WE WILL FORGET BUT MONEY EARNED FROM ONE'S SWEAT IS NOT EASILY FORGOTTTEN.THEY WONT REALISE IT AS THEY Are EARNING BY CHEATING!

Comments

• edited April 2014

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, reach us at India's Leading Marketplace or 0124-441 4888.

ShopClues Support!
  • edited June 2014
    Shopclues sold me cheap quality Tshirt and unwilling to refund the amount saying they dont guarantee quality ... never faced this problem from other sites like ebay flipkart etc.... dont trust these sites from now on ... they are not ready to cancel the orders which are undelivered saying they are already shipped... it is like cheating customers and running their business ... please let me know if anything can be done to stop them from fooling other customers....
    Praveen
  • edited August 2014
    I ordered two times from this site ,and always got low quality product , while shopping it will say brand name but you will get only local product , not gonna shop from this site ever .this site always try to attract people by giving big discount ,but when you will get the the product , will come to know that actual value of product is less then the discounted price .....

so please please dont buy from this site ....this site is completely fraud .... and product is from delhi china market .....
  • chandreshrchandreshr Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    Wrong Color, Wrong Style having Cheap Quality Product Delivered.

Return ID : 447497

What I ordered.
    3374090HWB13714607201401166420.jpg
    What I received.
    IMG_20140913_060320 (2).jpg IMG_20140913_060254.jpg

This hot water bag quality is too poor that I am sure it will result to an accident if used on body for pain relief by filling hot water.

I had raised complaint but Shopclues is not ready to accept this my complaint.

I received final message : Shopclues express their inability to accept my return request as they have sent me the standard quality product as per the description mentioned on the Shopclues website.

Chandresh
  • chandreshrchandreshr Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    For Complaint of "Wrong Color, Wrong Style having Cheap Quality Product Delivered.", The Shopclues have approved my full refund (ID - 47497). I should get money soon in my account. Thanks shopclues.com.

Chandresh