ICICI Credit Card - CIBIL's Defaulter List

sanjaybasak123sanjaybasak123 Junior Member
Hi ,

I was holding an ICICI Bank Credit Card in the year 2007-2009 and Salary account. On 2010 I had applied for closer of the Credit Card and I had dispose the Card ICICI ATM (as per process).

It was on 2011 , I got a from Bangalore office and asked for payment of around 22k.They asked me to pay 1500 in Cash in ICICI Bank and rest of the money taken from my Salary account. They blocked my Debit Card and taken money from Salary account. I thought the issue as resolved. anyway I will never used ICICI Debit or credit card after this horrible experience.

I got a Reminder again for overdue of total outstanding amount of Rs. 11096.96 Credit Card Account 5176XXXXXXXX2004 on 2012 again (after 1 year). . Without using the card just paying extra money again and again and dont know how its getting generated.

I paid the same in cash ICICI Bank. I asked to send a representative to understand why an Expired Credit card bill was generated , but have not get anything. Now no amount is pending as I am not getting any statement.

ICICI bank representative told me that my name is in defaulters list and will be withdraw from defaulters list as you paid the amount.But I thing its not removed as I am not getting any other bank Credit Card.

My Credit card no was:5176 XXXX XXXX 2004.

Please let me know how to remove my name from CIBIL's Defaulter List.

My Contact Details: 9051374740

Regards,
Sanjay

Comments

• ICICI Bank CareICICI Bank Care Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
  • sanjaybasak123sanjaybasak123 Junior Member
    edited April 2014
    Still have not get any call. Could you pls do it immediately and remove my name from CIBIL's Defaulter List first.
    edited April 2014
    Dear Sir,

We understand that our official has spoken to you and is working on your complaint.

Regards,
  • sanjaybasak123sanjaybasak123 Junior Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, I got a call and discussed on this issue. Looking for permanent solution as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.
  • edited July 2014
    Dear Team,

I was holding ICICI credit card 5176370194548008 during 2004 and unfortunately i was unable to clear the dues and I approached the Bank for settlement and made the entire payment and received "NO DUE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE" from the bank.

Later I got to know that my name is still reflecting in CIBIL defaulters list. I am planning to avail personal loan please could you help me to remove my name from CIBIL defaulter's list.

My contact no 9003031057

Credit card no 5176370194548008

Bank : ICICI

Regards
    Sumitha
  • edited August 2014
    Dear Sir / Madam,
    I just helped my friend in his sister wedding.he promised me to pay all the dues. Also handed over ATM CARD & Cheque Books but now realised that he cheated me.
    During that period we were at J J hospital with my father for the treatment of Intenstine cancer but all was in vein because he died in December 2006 after a long battle.
    We sold our house in January 2007 & left for Nalasopara in same year.
    Now Can I pay balance payment which is still on my name by Installments. if there is any procedure please suggest me.

Here are my some details which may help you.

Name- Pradeep Kumar Parasnath Vishwakarma
    Cell no - 9867345970
    edited August 2014
    Dear Mr. Vishwakarma,

We are sorry to hear about it. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Regards,
    edited August 2014
    Dear Ms. Sumitha,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your card details. Our official will get in touch with you.

Regards,
  • I had ICICI credit card in 2007 & i missed few payments, later on i ended up paying the entire amount & clearing off the outstanding, but im still in the defaulters list, I dont know the creditcard or the account number related to it. If someone can call me & check the information & help me clear this mess.
    Moses Fernandes