Complain against Meru Cab service in Mumbai

My name is Ronald Sequeira, 9867157967, christineronald@gmail.com

I had booked Meru cab on Friday Dt.31.01.14 at 9.07am for Saturday at 9.30am pick up from Santacruz East to Bandra west.
The executive over the phone confirmed my booking & told me I will get a SMS 20 minutes before the pick up.

I called up again at 11.44am the same day to confirm another pick up from Bandra west to SAntacruz east & they said Cab is not available however I again checked my morning booking for the next day, This guy also confirmed

I had to take my 9 months pregnant wife for a check up.
to my shock when I did not receive any SMS at 9.20am on Saturday Dt.01.02.14, I called the customer care & they said that there is no booking done in my name for Saturday

It was fraud, completely cheating case as Twice on Friday I had confirmed, once at the time of booking & 2nd at 11.44am &
yet the next day there was no booking done for me

I registered a complain that day itself to the executive, He told me he will give me a Complain no. but he didnt give me any no.
I asked to pass me the MD or CEO's no. he said he cant give me that
I insisted to speak with a senior person, He told me senior is busy & will call back in an hours time at 9.20am. I did received a call at 1.10pm but to no solution

I will lodge a formal complain also with the redressal forum & create an awareness among the people through social media that MERU CABS are unprofessional & be very careful with them as they have no ethics, no value's & take people for a ride

It was so inconvenient for me to arrange for a cab at the last moment as my wife was pregnant

Ronald S

Comments

• edited August 2014
    My name is Pavan Ch, 9731588122, chopps.pavan@gmail.com

I had booked Meru cab on Tuesday Dt.19.08.14 at 6.42PM for Wednesday(20.08.14) at 4.50 pick up from Ameerpet to Airport and recieved an SMS at 4.16 AM with the details of the cab driver for the same.

Since I have not received any call from the respective driver , called him at 4.45 AM and he informed me saying that the cab wont come and he updated the same to customer care. I tried to reach the customer care and there was a waiting time of 12 minutes on the call . They are so irresponsible no one called me and no cab driver turned up . It was early in the morning , need to travel with my 1 yr old kid along with my wife. To catch the flight I had no other chance rather requesting the old neighbour uncle for the same to drop me inorder to catch the flight.

It was fraud, completely cheating case as Twice on Tuesday I got confirmation, once at the time of booking & 2nd at 4.16am &
    yet the next day there was no alternative driver turned up .If they do like this in the last minute, imagine if I had missed out my flight I would have lost nearly 6k rupees of the flight charges and even one working day would have gone of mine. And even more shocking there was no followup call/mail/message on this.

Thanks,
    Pavan