Aspiration global solution at bangalore - fraud company

edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
I have joined in Aspiration Global Solutions in Bangalore on 13/12/2013 for offline data entry by giving deposit fees of Rs 2325/-. On demo sample page on their website the page consists of pure English no tables, texts, programs or any other mathematical terms. But when I get the Original work the project consists of full of tables, text boxes, programs and other mathematical symbols. However I have completed and submitted the project in due date. But after two days they said that you have made so many mistakes and therefore no payment should be give to you. The mistake they are showing is only one enter has been given in between paragraphs and I have told that if so i resubmit the same after deleting the extra enter between paragraphs but they are not willing to do so. They are actually cheating persons like me by typing complete projects with candidates and gives no money. They easily rectify the errors and submit the same to MNC companies. I have lost my deposit fees and time.

Comments

• edited July 2014
    I have joined in Aspiration Global Solutions in Bangalore on 18/07/2013 for offline data entry by giving deposit fees of Rs 2325/-. I'm getting the payment regularly till date. If you were not able to completed the project how they needed it you don't have rights to ask payment. they are providing good support if any doubts are there you can call them at anytime between 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. they are helping us from almost one year. don't complaint or don't abuse the company name if you have not completed the work correctly and asking them to pay non of the companies pay.
    I WANT TO JOIN IT BUT I AM CONFUSED WHETHER THEY ARE REAL
    Or fraud.please clarify.their fee is rs 2525.I want to join it but seeing this review i am in doubt so can any one clarify how to do the work? And does it really work?