consultancy cheating candidates in the name of job in mnc's

edited September 2014 in Government Department
On 22nd of October 2013 I was getting a call from unknown no. I.e 9781511400.a girl called and said her name as pari,she told me that presently we are having 4 vacancies in sonalika tractors,preet tractors,and toyota automobile.and if you are interested than you have to join our consultancy visual square solution I.e in sco 1 phase 5 mohali , , punjab and give an interview becoz we have limited vacancy and its joining will be done in next week .i said ok I will.but when I went to the consultancy on the same day there was a h.r karan told me to pay rupees 1500 as a refundable registration fees after which they will conduct my interview and he told me this is refundable money which will be refunded after my joining or if I am not satisfied with there service. At the time of interview mr. Suraj was taken my interview and commit to give me the salary of 20000 to 25000 per month and with in a week he confirmed my joining.Day by day I m waitng for there any revert but I am not getting any revert from there side.so,I will make call every time to know my status regarding job.but they told me to wait for a week and week.after not fulfillining there commitment as per the above companies they sent me a revert for a telephonic interview but they will not tell me about the company on which they are conducting my telephonic interview that was on 11th nov 2013.after interview when I call they told me to call on next week.when I call they told me that from that company theydont get any reply so they are conducting my interview in some other company so they send me in a company of salary of 6000 per month in 21st century engineers pvt. Ltd ,industrial area phase 2 chandigarh.but there was no interview conducted on that day a receptionist told me to submit my resume they will call later.after that when I called to the consultancy no. I.e 8591795688,the girl replied me that we are providing you companies but you are not want to join.wait for next revert till next week.after that day they give me revert for a company on 2nd dec 2013.but this time again there was no vacancy regarding my job profile and my salary.on the same day when i went to consultancy mr. Karlo talk to me as a senior person he told me that within a day they will make my joining.but again they forget.and there consultancy was behaving like they are not responsible for anything for what they are commited.i went various times in there consultancy but every time they said wait for a week.after fedup with all these when I ask to refund my deposited money they are behaving so rudely with me and they are giving me revert after my mail regarding cancellation of my registration and refunding,in which there m.d said we will refund your deposited money after 5 to 6 month.plz tell what would I do against this fraud which was played with all candidates like me those who are seeking for better job.in the name of better job this consultancy was playing with the emotion of fresher candidates and harassing us also.i am not the single but so many candidates are here who are suffering from the same.now they are not giving me any proper rply and when I call them they told me that we are recording your conversation do what ever you want to do.i want to know how should I trial against them is there any procedure to stop this fraud..

Nitesh upadhyay
Chandigarh

Comments

• edited February 2014
    i got a call on 2nd january'14 from urgentvaccancies. they called and told me that we have saw your profile and we will get you a job in wipro as a java developer. Faraz was the man who called. then after 2 days he again called and conviced me to get me a job but asked for 2100 rupees as a consultanting fees. i agreed as i was getting a job in wipro. i enterd my card detail but no transaction was showed and money deducted from my account. then i called them again. then his senior called back and told me that we have to generate a pin by entering your card detail again. then only your transaction will be completed. 1st i declined hos offer and then i asked 100 times whether my money will be deduct. he said not even a single rupee of your will be in loss. so after that i enterd my card details suddenly 10,900 rupees deduct fro my account. i called him and said that my money is deducted from my account and you told me that not even a single rupee will go. then he told me that i never told this thing. i asked him gain n again to refund my money and he told me that we will not refund your money.
    for proof i have recordings, i have screenshot of the transaction. i ahv recordings of talking to HR roshan singh regarding my refund. aadesh always pick up the phone. the no. of urgent vaccancies is 01203330600. i called them more then 1000 times. they always tell me we will refund in 45 days.but still i did not get any message or call from their side. i have many people who got cheated by this company. i ahve their contacts no. and recordings. please i beg you i need your help.
  • edited July 2014
    Visual square is fraud company in mohali. they call students for the job and take 2500rs as a security but after that there is no any single response from the company. i want to take the serious action against the company.
  • edited July 2014
    I got a call on 2-6-2014 from un known no.9781418989. A girl named muskan was speaking that sir your resume had been selected for the panasonic company and your interview date is 4-6-2014 and you have to come along with all original documents. She said that sir you will have to give 2 interview rounds, if you clear 1st round then you will have to pay rs. 2500 and then will followed by the 2nd round which will taken bye the hr of the panasonic company and if you failed to clear your 2nd round then the money will given back to you. I agreed and went to their office on appropriate time and date . The all happened as she said . And after the 2nd round the hr of the company said that you cleared your interview and after 3 days you will get your joining letter on you email and for that you have to mail your all original documents as scanned copy to our company's email and i did this. But now 2 months goes nothing happened and today i went to the company's office and they misbehaved with me. They torn my shirt and abused me 2 friends are the witness of this happening. Now tell me what to do ???
    And i think something strict should have to do otherwise the companies like them will misuse the innocent people.
    I received a call from Mobile No. 8195945400 on dated 16/07/2014 contact person madam Anchal. She offers me a job in HDFC Bank & send me the message for interview venue above said Address. I reached the above said address on dated 18/07/14 @ 10.00 AM where I meet Sharaya Madam ( as per her she is recruiter of HDFC Bank ). She told me sir you deposit Rs. 3000/- (attached Receipt) as a training fees. She told me you cleared the 2 Rounds of interview & If you failed each of one round she will refund my deposit fees immediately after interview. If you cleared both round this amount be refund in your first salary according our rule. After the interview she told me Congratulation Sir you passed in your interview & within a week you get the joining letter. But after two week i called on M. No. 8591795688 to madam Sharaya . She gives me the excuse that Sir within 1-2 days you will receive call from our HDFC H/O for telephonic verification. But now one and half month has passed I did not received any call. I call many time to company but they haven’t received or not responding. I tried to call again and again then I decide to visit on Net about company profile. I shocked when i saw the comments of people's this is a total fraud company. They Fraud a lot of people's. So you’re good self is requested to please take such of action against this company & I want to break this fraud racket because they don't do with other un-employed persons. So please help me to refund my amount.
    I shall be very thankful to you for this.
    I Balvir Singh R/O V.P.O Sarinh, Distt. Ludhiana. I want to complaint to you about Fraud consultant agency (VISUAL SQUARE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. )
    SCF 1, TOP FLOOR, PHASE 5, MOHALI.
    Sir I received a call from Mobile No. 8195945400 on dated 16/07/2014 contact person madam Anchal. She offers me a job in HDFC Bank & send me the message for interview venue above said Address as a HDFC office (not co. name). I reached the above said address on dated 18/07/14 @ 10.00 AM where I meet Sharaya Madam ( as per her she is recruiter of HDFC Bank ). She told me you deposit Rs. 3000/- (attached Receipt) as a training fees. She told me you cleared the 2 Rounds of interview & If you failed each of one round she will refund my deposit fees immediately after interview. If you cleared both round this amount be refund in your first salary according our rule. After the interview she told me Congratulation Sir you passed in your interview & within a week you get the joining letter by e-mail. But after two week i called on M. No. 8591795688 to madam Sharaya . She gives me the excuse that Sir within 1-2 days you will receive call from our HDFC H/O for telephonic verification. But now one and half month has passed I did not received any call. I call many time to company but they haven’t received or not responding. I tried to call again and again then I decide to visit on Net about company profile. I shocked when i saw the comments of people's that this is a total fraud company. They Fraud a lot of people's. So you’re good self is requested Sir to please take such of action against this company & I want to break this fraud racket because they don't do with other un-employed persons. So please help me to refund my amount.

Thanks & best Regard
    BALVIR SINGH
    M.No. 98038-20550
    Sir mai dalip jalandhar se mujhe visualsolution walon ne phn karke bulaya aur kaha ki axis bank me job hai wahan pe mujse 2500 le liye aur ab koi phn nai utha raha hai abuse words use kar rahe hain aur kehte hain jisse chahe jaa ke complaint karde hum nahi wapas karenge sir mai kya karun tell me my no. Is 9041218730
    I ABHEY GUPTA, Near S.A Jain College, Distt. AMBALA. I want to complaint to you about Fraud consultant agency (VISUAL SQUARE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. )
    SCF 1, TOP FLOOR, PHASE 5, MOHALI.
    Sir I received a call from Mobile No. 9855856232 on dated 13/09/2014 contact person madam RISHITA. She offers me a job in PANASONIC & send me the message for interview venue above said Address as a PANASONIC regd. office (not co. name). I reached the above said address on dated 15/09/14 @ 10.00 AM where I meet Sharaya Madam ( as per her she is recruiter of PANASONIC INDIA ). She told me you deposit Rs. 2500/- (without any Receipt) as a training fees. She told me you cleared the 2 Rounds of interview & If you failed each of one round she will refund my deposit fees immediately after interview. If you cleared both round this amount be refund in your first salary according our rule. After the interview she told me Congratulation Sir you passed in your interview & within a week you get the joining letter by e-mail. But after two days i called on M.No. 9855856232 to madam Sharaya . She gives me the excuse that Sir within 1-2 days you will receive call from our H/O as telephonic verification. But till now I did not received any call. I call many time to company but they haven’t received or not responding. I tried to call again and again then I decide to visit on Net about company profile. I shocked when i saw the comments of people's that this is a total fraud company. They Fraud a lot of people's. So you’re good self is requested Sir to please take such of action against this company & I want to break this fraud racket because they don't do with other un-employed persons. So please help me to refund my amount.

Thanks & best Regard