Reliance deducting balance without any reason

nikhil49nikhil49 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile

My Reliance prepaid number : 8820601840.

I received this message from reliance : "Amount Charged for VAS Evolve Subscription Rs:5.00.

You deducted Rs 15 total without my consent ???

I never requested for such service, then how come you deducted this without my consent ?
Kindly please stop this VAS and refund the money back to my account which was wrongfully charged to my account. You need to refund me Rs 15 at the earliest.

Regards Nikhil khanna

Comments

• edited November 2013
    why are you deduction VAS charge for my acc.plz. plz. plz. back my mouny in my acc.
    my mob.no9541469980
    allternet no.7838350677
    in 21 my balance 10 is deducting and when i call not refound my balance
  • edited November 2013
    My number is 8824664680 many times I received sms by reliance about deduction for VAS rs 1 .I immediately called customer care they returned my manoy and activated my DND they said ok and I will never suffer this problem again but after 1 hour I again received a sms of deduction of rs 1 again
    nikhil49 wrote: »

• nikhil49nikhil49 Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    Till now this issue has now been solved.
    You still need to refund Rs 15 to my account but instead of this i received the following message from reliance :
    Amount Charged for VAS Evolve Subscription Rs:5.00.
    Current Main Balance : Rs:167.92

Time: 11/27/2013 5:45:31 PM

You again charged for this subscription to which i have never requested.
    Now you need to refund me Rs 20 .
    Kindly please refund me my money which was wrongly deducted totalling Rs 20.

I please request you to kindly stop this VAS ... why on earth are you charging it again and again for something which i never request.
    Shall I complain to TRAI (telecom regulatory authority of India) ? I have all the evidence to show to them.

Nikhil khanna
  • nikhil49nikhil49 Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    Correction in the above post
    Till now this issue has now been solved.
    The correct post is this issue has not been solved till now
    please solve it at the earliest.
    edited December 2013
    nikhil49 wrote: »

Regards Nikhil khanna

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
  • edited December 2013
    i am facing this problem of useless VAS deductions without my prior consent and have been continuously loosing this money. If such problem prevalis i'll definately switch to another service provider. ma no. is 9555910080
    I purchased this sim on 2 dec 2013
    My reliance no. 9018279002
    Sim no. 8991091810000286520
    Still, after 7 days sim not activated.
  • edited December 2013
    Reliance GSM prepaid mobile(9995864597)

I'm Reliance Customer and i have a complaint on my Reliance GSM prepaid mobile(9995864597), I was having a Local Mega Unlimited night calling offer which i got through back end and it has got a validity till September 2014(offer name and validity told by the customer care officers before 9 AM 14/12/2013) on Dec 12 of this month when i made a night call to reliance local number the call has been charged,and i have given a complaint to the customer care(SR No:213456236 on 12/12/2013) regarding this issue, they took a complaint in such a way that the call has been wrongly charged and got a balance deduction of 3.55 Rs. Within hours the deducted balance is refunded and told the issue is solved but next day also the same problem is encountered for that also they took complaint(SR No:213502430 on 13/12/2013) but this time they did not give the deducted balance but told is issue solved.

Again i found that the problem is not solved so i called appellate authority on 1860 200 2011 around 11 am on 14/12/2013 they told they will took a complaint(SR No:213552602 on 14/12/2013). Evening 3:45 pm i got message the complaint is processed so i called appellate authority and asked what was there resolution they told a sum of 29 Rs has been posted for the last days night deduction and issue with night pack solved (Posted amount is not credited to my account till now). So i contacted customer care for knowing about my night pack validity, then the personal told me that the pack has been expired on 14/12/2013. So the same day after registering the i lost my night calling pack, then again i contacted appellate authority they told they will again take a complaint to resolve the night pack issue and they took a complaint(SR No:213577319 14/12/2013) around 4:10 pm and i got a complaint processed message on 7 pm. when i asked about the resolution the customer care officer told the complaint is not registered properly.

I had a similar issue few months back appellate authority solved the issue(SR No:207990244 on 26/08/2013). I have been using reliance for 4 years and now i feel the customer care of your service is becoming worse the personal in customer care office having loose talk in between and not hearing proper complaints and misbehaving. A year before your service was too good the issues a solved correctly and not much trouble to the customer, Now if we call your customer care its like we are there slaves. I just mentioned it.

Kindly please solve my issue with the night pack and refund the amount that i lost during the night calls. Please go through my issue and solve it.
  • edited December 2013
    My mobile no. is 9017460286. and when i use internet my account balance has been deducted but my 22 mb. Left in my account and validity is also available. Your company has been deducte my balance and cann't give me full balance they gave me only 10.50 rupees only. And my left deducted not gives. You blocked my no. And i can't contact with you. You solved my problem as soon as possible.
  • edited December 2013
    hii sir m rahul kumar ..in december my blanace is deducted now costumer care says that we cant give u balance back ..so i need my balance back ..another i have to tak estrictly decision....my number is 7827199512 reliance ..now i want 1000 rupees balance back ..another u can t survive the reliance.......thank u
  • edited December 2013
    for my number 8695425261. I got a message. Your amount was deducted rs10 for VAS service. Without my consent. Like this you people deducted my balance 18rs for VAS service. What the hell that. If i asked you to activate this idiotic service. I tried to complaint through 198 but it always busy. I tried for 100times. Within 24hours i need my balance else i will change my number to other network by complaining about this.
  • edited January 2014
    There are unnecessary deduction of money from my prepaid mobile No.7811914685 giving the message "Amount Charged for VAS One97 VP Subsc Rs.10". Please stop this deduction and rebuild my balance with the unwanted deduction. Also I am not able to understand the frequent activation of such unwanted pack.
  • edited February 2014
    respected sir...deducting my balance with any reason,..am no is 9555327269 & am nt activated any vas pack bt my balance is deducting..plz refound my amount back ..
  • edited February 2014
    I, chandan Kumar Koundilya, am a central government employee in Income Tax Department, Visakhapatanam. I have purchased reliance prepaid gsm service. I have been cheated most of the times by service provider. My balance is being deducted many times without any reasons. When I wish to talk to customer care executive, no body is to receive the call even i connect half an hour. I was compeled to go to reliance office. I don't have much time to visit time to time in the office to get my problem solved. I took my night pack recharge on 18 Feb. 2014. As per the instruction this special recharge is valid for 7 days from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM. When I talked more than 1 hour on 23 Feb. 2014, my main account balance has been deducted. Many time I faced this type of problem. How much I will bear like this. So I would like to request the service provider to refund my balance, otherwise I will go to the Consumer Forum regarding this case.
    I would also like to portable my no. to other service provider.
  • edited February 2014
    Mera mobile number 8102526297 se Rs100 kaat liya gaya hai.complain karne k bawajud balance refund nahi kiya ja raha hai. Complain no hai 216924564 217080731
    Complain par jald se jald dhayan diya jaye aur balance refund kare.
    Md taufique khan
    my num 9026303344 is num se mere balence kaat liye gaye 15 rupye k lagbhag,

2 din pahle vas activate kar k 3d rupye kaat liye the to maine198 par call kiya to paise wapas kiya,
    But aaj phir 15 rs kaat liya, Aur aaj 198 par4 baar call kiya magar waha se technical prob kah raha hai mujhe ,
  • edited March 2014
    My balance was deducted towards an unknown service about which I was not even notified.The reliance complaint only number is also unavailable.Amount deducted is Rs 21.81/-
    Kindly revert to my email id as soon as possible
    My email-id is shuchik22@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    deducted my bal.. promised to refund after after two days.. and after 4 days they dont have any details for this no. i guess we are the most stupid public which reliance can easily fool.. i wanna forwrd this complain to higher authority..
  • edited March 2014
    i would like to inform you that i got a 3g 2gb recharge of Rs. 448 on 9th march 2014 at 7.19 pm, after that i got a sms regarding successfully recharge and also received a mail of sucessfuly recharge on my mail id, but when i checked my balance iam shocked to see that i neither got 3g balance nor got promo balance talktime of rs. 300. Whenever iam trying to talk cust. Care ex. They says that our system is not working etc. etc.and not registering my complaint.
    Name. Devender meena
    mb. 8467021348
    Name. Devender meena
    mb. 8467021348
    dev20_del@hotmail.com
  • edited April 2014
    331 Rupees bina koi karan k kaat liya gaya, esse pahle bhi do baar kaata gays tha lekin ek baar return mila lekin dusri baar 48hrs se jaya ka bahana karke refund nahi hua, ye tisri baar phirkaat liya gaya,
    I am nishant. My reliance mob. No . 7503443344
    I am facing a problem reliance deduct my balance without any reason like vas services debited rs. 5 and now without message deduct my all talktime balance without any reason. I have internet plan but i dont know why reliance deduct my balance every time.
    Last time am face same problem around 15 days ago..
    Plz look into this matter and refund my balance.
  • edited May 2014
    I have not activated any service from reliance but the reliance gsm deduct my balance and I want to contact the reliance customer care but we cannot able to contact them.
    My mobile no. is 9770359252
    My mobile no. is 9770359252
  • edited June 2014
    Nivedan hai ki reliance gsm dwara lagbhag 6 mah me lagbhag 500 rupees ki balance ki avaidh roop se thoda thoda kar ke kat liya hai. Jab ki mere dwara kisi prakar ka koi seva activate nahi karaya gaya hai nahi kisi prakar ka seva liya hai is prakar mai apni avaidh roop se ki gai balance katauti ko interest ke saath wapas chahata hu.
    Astu Sri. Maan ji se nivedan hai ki avaidh roop se ki gai katauti ko interest ke saath waapas dilane ki kripa karen.

edited June 2014

edited June 2014

Cheers,
  • edited July 2014
    My Reliance prepaid number : 7667665060

I received this message from reliance Amount Charged for CBRT VAS Subscription Rs:15.00. Current Main Balance : Rs: 0.87
    Time: 19/07/2014 11:21:59AM

You deducted Rs 15 total without my consent ???

I never requested for such service then how come you deducted without my consent ? Kindly please stop this VAS and refund the money back to my account which was wrongfully charged to my account. refund me Rs 15 at the earliest. My alternate mobile number. 9566885511

Thank you .saranya ravi