Beware dataposting jobs

edited September 2014 in General Discussions
am serching in internet for any online jobs are there past 4 months,,and i got one web site related to dataposting job,,,they are ask me to if u work dataposting job then u can pay 900 rupees,,and username and password will be send your home adress.then i got username and password.then i was work in that wedsite,,,it is a simple work,,what is the main work means,,in thier web site so many advertisement are there.they just copy and paste in free classifieds...that is the work..it is very simple...if u are posting one advertisement u will get 3 ruppes,,,then i do so many works...but i have got only 6 ruppes for 2 adv posting,,,others are rejected,,i dont why they are rejecting,,and i call to customer care related to data posting job,,they are not answering my call,,,so i think it is a fake website,,,please stop there work...
and i will mention their address below

dataposting jobs
Neon Digital Marketing,
2/159, Taj Complex,
Kannandhal Main Road,
Iyerbanglow, Madurai - 625014.
E-Mail: info@datapostingjobs.com

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Got a mail from datapostingjobs.com. Once u register u get a mail like this

Dear <Name>,

Thank you for Registering with Datapostingjobs.com

1.This is simple copy paste work you can work easily.
    2.Your Membership details will be Sent to your Home thru Courier or by Postal Service.

3. After Receiving the Membership details, you can pay the Membership Fee Rs.999/- @ your Home.

4. It will take 3-5 days to receive your membership package.

Registration Charge = Rs.999/-
    Package Processing + Courier Charge = Rs.101/-
    Total charge = Rs.1100/-

Regards,
    Datapostingjobs Team.
    Neon Digital Marketing,
    2/159, Taj Complex,
    Kannandhal Main Road,

TOTAL FAKE.....DONT GET TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    i too got the same fake mail after free registration in the website: datapostingjobs.com...as below.

Dear

2.Your Membership details will be Sent to your Home thru Courier or by Postal Service.

3. After Receiving the Membership details, you can pay the Membership Fee Rs.999/- @ your Home.

Total charge = Rs.1100/-

Regards,
    Datapostingjobs Team.
    Priyanka
    Neon Digital Marketing,
    2/159, Taj Complex,
    Kannandhal Main Road,

am serching in internet for any online jobs are there past 4 months,,and i got one web site related to dataposting job,,,they are ask me to if u work dataposting job then u can pay 900 rupees,,and username and password will be send your home adress.then i got username and password.then i was work in that wedsite,,,it is a simple work,,what is the main work means,,in thier web site so many advertisement are there.they just copy and paste in free classifieds...that is the work..it is very simple...if u are posting one advertisement u will get 3 ruppes,,,then i do so many works...but i have got only 6 ruppes for 2 adv posting,,,others are rejected,,i dont why they are rejecting,,and i call to customer care related to data posting job,,they are not answering my call,,,so i think it is a fake website,,,please stop there work...
    and i will mention their address below

dataposting jobs
    Neon Digital Marketing,
    2/159, Taj Complex,
    Kannandhal Main Road,
  • edited July 2014
    I deposited 1100 but i submitted 3 ads but in next day it was 0 submission, No call answering and mail id bounced

Dear <Name>,

Total charge = Rs.1100/-

Regards,
    Datapostingjobs Team.
    Neon Digital Marketing,
    2/159, Taj Complex,
    Kannandhal Main Road,

TOTAL FAKE.....DONT GET TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
  • edited July 2014
    This company from Madurai keeps sending same spam emails all over. Somebody should take action and take them to task for trying to cheat innocent and gullible people.
  • edited September 2014
    Sir,

I think datapostingjobs is a fake website.Because i got the material and payed 1100 rs for this but my account is not activated till now.I contact them by Email and their contact no.But they didn't respond on any email or no.so Please do something if you can otherwise i would have to do complain in the court against it.
  • edited September 2014
    as above reading all the complaints i m afraid about data postings because i was newly registered candidate in the last week. and i have also receive this type email. the details are send to me by courier not received yet to me. it will be reach at my home nearly 1 - 2 days.

please tell me the solution how i avoid to receive my details as i don't want to waste my money of rs 1100/-

pls tell me the solution.

thanks
  • edited September 2014
    then i called so many times to this no. but there is no answer, after that my friend informed me it is Fake web and don't answer

Total charge = Rs.1100/-
  • edited September 2014
    dataposting jobs
    Neon Digital Marketing,
    2/159, Taj Complex,
    Kannandhal Main Road,