IRCTC Account Deactivated - Please Re-activate

My irctc account has been deactivated simply. i have been using it for over 2 years, all my details including the mobile number are furnished correctly. please re-activate it..

Ravikanth moka

e-mail: ravikanth.moka.@gmail.com
IRCTC user ID: ravi_moka
cell# 9247213975

Comments

• edited October 2013
    My irctc account has been deactivated for no reason. on 4th october i created the account and booked a ticket to howrah from bhaglpur via gaya express.again when i tried to open my account on 6th octaber it displayed"you are not allowed to login as your account has been deactivated " i request you to reactivate my account. its urgent . i may have to cancell my ticket has it is waitng . so please reactivate my account. my user id-realsst, phone number-9477783380, email id-shreyesh2008@gmail.com. please reply as soon as possible
  • edited October 2013

My irctc account has been deactivated simply. i have been using it for over 1 years, all my details including the mobile number are furnished correctly. please re-activate it..

ponjagan

e-mail: ponjagan.c@gmail.com
    IRCTC user ID: jaganaswin
    cell# 7502928074
  • dhirudhiru Junior Member
    edited October 2013

My IRCTC account has been deactivated without any reason. I have called to IRCTC customer care they will not give valid reasons. I have been using it for over 4 years, all my details including the mobile number are furnished correctly. please re-activate it..

Dhirendra Bahadur Singh

e-mail: dhirendra.bahadur@gmail.com
    IRCTC user ID: dbs4u
    cell# 8287769888
  • edited October 2013
    Pls reactive my account as I have not given any incorrect details my user id is shriasp and my mail id is shriashilpa@gmail .com
  • edited October 2013
    Pls reactive my irctc online account for no reason it is been deactivated my user id is shriasp and email id is shriashilpa@gmail.com phone no is 9900732187
  • edited October 2013
    My IRCTC account has been deactivated without any reason. I have called to IRCTC customer care they will not give valid reasons. I have been using it for over 4 years, all my details including the mobile are furnished correctly. please re-activate it Usar id:siripur mo,no:9014738717
    User name jayujayant
    Has been de activated wit no reason so please activate it again.
    Email address jayatheerthajayu@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    i have been using irctc account since 3 years...i have done my recent transaction on 30 october 2013....now wen iam trying to take printouts..when iam logging in it is saying tat your account is deactivated....pls reactivate it at the early...

user id: PadmaDivya
    number#9800192358 this is my other number tat is not registered in irctc
    Dear
    My irctc account has been de activated for no reason. I created the account and booked a ticket to berhampore from kolkata again when I tried to open my account it displayed. You are not allowed to login as your has been Deactivate.l request you to reactive my account. It urgent. Phone number-9153063589
    Dear
    count. It urgent. Phone number-9153063589
    supriya dutta.
  • edited November 2013
    My account is deactivated. Please re-active my account.
    my email id: Bhavesh52.jain@gmail.com
    Mobil no. 9427792965
  • edited November 2013
    My irctc account has been deactivated for no reason. When i tried to open my account on 16th Nov 2013 it displayed"you are not allowed to login as your account has been deactivated " i request you to reactivate my account. pjk9218003 . i may have to cancell my ticket has it is waitng . so please reactivate my account. my user pjk9218003, phone number-9568974767, email id-pjk921800352@gmail.com . please reply as soon as possible
    Dear sir ,
    mY irctc account is is deactivate due to some problem pls activate my accont.
    & THAT S information sant me on my registred e-mail id pardeepchgh@gmail.com.
    thank u.
  • edited November 2013
    @cx2 got deactivated simply. pl re-activate my account.
  • edited November 2013
    my irtc ac has been deactivated without any reason sir please reactivate my irtc ac
  • edited November 2013

My IRCTC account has been deactivated without any reason. I have been using it for over 3 years, all my details including the mobile number are furnished correctly. please re-activate it..

IRCTC ID : nalgo01
    Name : Nallamolu Gopinath
    e-mail: gopinath511@gmail.com
    IRCTC user ID: nalgo01
    cell# 9441443233
  • edited November 2013
    My irctc account has been deactivated for no reason. I have created that account at last year. Today when I am trying to open My account the massage has seen "you are not allowed to login as your account has been deactivated " i request you to reactivate my account. its urgent. so please reactivate my account. my user id-kansara_d, mobile number- 09327701969, email id-dharmik_kansara@yahoo.co.in. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank u.
    Please activate my account
    user id-iamirfan

my accont is deactivated please activate it
    activate my account
  • edited December 2013
    My name is K Nagarajan and my IRCTC account has been deactivated due to no reason. I need a solution to this problem. Please help me.
    email id : nagu_vini@yahoo.co.in
  • edited December 2013
    Dear sir my irctc acc has been de activated please help me to activate my acc userid skyyalam passward soi279
  • edited December 2013
    sir mera irctc account deactivate hua hai please. reactivate kar digiye please sir. mera email. vinodmaurya262@gmail.com. mera irctc user id. vinod102. mobile no.9033995094
  • edited December 2013
    I ve been using my account with id deepu42130 since 3 yrs n from last 1 yr it is showing....u cant login as the account has been deacivated n also i cant make a new account with the same mobile number.pls help me out.
  • edited December 2013
    My mail Id is not working and my password missing
  • edited December 2013

my account is deactivated i have using it for 3 years. all my details including the mobile number are furnished correctly. please re-activate it..

email : afzal_kdnl@yahoo.com
    IRCTC user ID: AFZAL90
    CELL : 9965789057
    Hello

My irctc user account is deactivated and the reason is not known.

I am not able to take print out of ticket for travel today or check the PNR status.

Please reactivate my account immediately

kumar
  • edited December 2013
    My irctc account has been deactivated for no reason. on 9th december 2013 i created the account .again when i tried to open my account on 11th december it displayed"you are not allowed to login as your account has been deactivated " i request you to reactivate my account. its urgent . i may have book my ticket has it is waitng . so please reactivate my account. my user id-realsst, email id- maheshkp100@gmail.com. please reply as soon as possible
  • edited December 2013

My IRCTC account has been deactivated without any reason. I have called to IRCTC customer care they will not give valid reasons. I have been using it for over 2 years, all my details including the mobile number are furnished correctly. please re-activate it..

raju kumar

e-mail: raju9616@gmail.com
    IRCTC user ID: raju9616
    cell# 9990209047
    my email--Thetetejaswini@yahoo.co.in
    mo.no--9226217495
    my account deactivated because I am not use it.please activate it.
    my birth date--18/4/1976