complaint against tvs motors

124»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    I purchased my bike from TN Auto Baltikuri branch .. From the very first day they were just after money. Customer satisfaction is actually nil. They handled the bike very bad. I was just waiting for the 3 free services. When I purchased the bike , I told them very clearly that I might need their support as my job a transferable job. I need NOCs as I don't want to change my original number. They agreed and the purchase done. Meanwhile while getting transferred to hyderabad, I lost my NOC and Registration certificate. now when I need their urgent help and I am in Hyderabad with my bike ...The answer for a NOC and Registration certificate is negative. One of the representative from Kona branch called Sanat said it is not his headache as the bike was sold from Baltikuri branch. After calling to Baltikuri branch, talked to Rajib I came to know they promised those just for the heck of selling of the bike. Actually they will not do anything. When I asked for the procedure , Rajib said that I need to go to kolkata and find out the procedure. He does not even guide me what to do in this situation. When I remind him again about the promise of TN auto, they said he did not promise. He just cut the phone. Now I feel like cheated. I, being a customer , don't care about any individual executive of TN auto. When i purchased the bike it was somebody called Raju..Now somebody called Rajib... All are TN Auto to me. Suggestion to the buyer: Go for other dealer if at tall you need to buy from here..just complete free service and find a reliable mechanic near you. All commitments given by any person from sales team is nothing but false promises. Just to meet their sells quota. Better take it in written for any commitment from TN Auto. Also make TN Auto authority aware of this .
  • edited June 2014

I have purchsed TVS Streek in September 2011 from the dealer mentioned below:

Sub-Dealer Name : Tirhut agro agency, Sujawalpur, Muzaffarpur
    Dealar name- Mayank Automobile
    address- muzaffarpur, Bihar

From the last two year, i m having a lot of problems with RC book, I have
    visited a lot of tirhut agro agency sujawal pur for the same problem but none of them give me the exact
    solution with this problem. I also visited dealarof TVS in muzaffarpur but there also, i m
    not able to found registration book. Nobody can guides me correctly.

Even i visit many times for the same problem but they even not respond me. I m happy with my bike & TVS quality but from the last two year, i have suffered a lot.

I request to the concerned authorities to take the corrective steps against my
    problem & fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards:

Abdul Jaleel.P.U
    Pulicharam veettil
    Kandanissery .P.O.
    KL-46-C-5037

Subject- I have a complaint against TVS agency in Kunnamkulam ( Surya Motors ),Thrissur Dis,Kerala.

Surya Motors
    Tvs-M Ramachandran- Dealer
    Pin -680503,Phone : 04885-226261,220303,9072323838.

I have purchased the TVS motor Vehicle KL-46-C-5037 on12-01-2010. I am doing all my vehicle service in Surya Motors itself.
    My vehicle complaint started on March-2014,( Petrol pipe broken and Leaked the complete petrol )( Pipe which connected to Car borate ) and I went to the Surya Motors and they have changed the pipe and solved the problem.
    Same issue repeated on 07-06-2014 ( With in three months time ), again I went to Surya motors and they have changed the Pipe Again and they said it will not happen again.( I have requested them a permanent Fix ).
    Today 15-07-2014 same issue reoccurred. I went to Surya Motors and they asked me to wait for next two-three days to fix the issue,and the staffs of Surya motors behaving like we did something wrong, no manners to talk to the client .i am frustrated more because of their behaviour .We need a permanent fix of the issue or else we will go to court.

Note- if you can do something Please Do.

Abdul Jaleel .P.U
    +91-9961212227,9847696727
    I must say TVS is simply looting people with high price tag to their two wheeler. Once you are an owner, you have no place in TVS to hear your complains.... I saw this website now hence thought to air my views.... I am a great sufferer.... brake problem, never got resolved even by their agneices.... I sold out the two wheeler and tell people not to go for TVS...
    I purchased scootypep in november 2013 but in August 2014 there was avery irritating sound.When shown to the service center in Belgaum, they told me to change it for which they charge rs.4000.Kindly look into the matter.