complaint against tvs motors

Comments

• edited April 2013
    hi i have bought apache bike 5 years back , i have been serviceing my bike in bridgestone bangalore , since oct 2012 i got repaired engine once next i got full service like i put new shock aborbs back side with in one right side one got oil leakage i got replaced now i mean on april left one got oil leakage i asked but they said that i would not get new one what a shame ! i got service in showroom cant they give replace for that , was shock absorbs in my hand so that would they listen to me ? no right i really not recommand people to not buy tvs bikes.
  • edited April 2013
    my vehicle tvs wego 2012 model got change of throttle valve at authorised service centres in december2012 & february 2013 at INDUBALA SERVICE CENTRE, NACHARAM & KIRAN SERVICE CENTRE, A.S.RAO NAGAR...
    To day i.e., on 11/04/2013 after two more months one more time athat excelattor cable is gone to dogs...
    Whom should I complaint for replacement of the vehicle..
    I think, it is the problem of the TVS Wego golden beige design...
    Please help me.
    My phone No. is 9030119718 & my name is P.R.K.Prasad
    My vehicle No. is AP 29 F 7891
    frame No. is MD626AG44B1N80185
  • edited April 2013
    My name manish guleria. I have tvs victor gl byke and i am facing problem with unexpected engine sound and lot of pollution. I am contacted to dealer he told me piston problem, my question after changing the piston my byke is smooth or same problem will happen in future and tell me why piston is break down.

Thanx
  • edited April 2013
    I am Manoj Kr. Das from Pandaveswar, Burdwan. I got a bike(starcity) from our nearest showroom(sai auto) on 31.5.2012. after few month it's engine's sound had change & it's silencer pipe has changed her face.. I went to the showroom & they had changed piston blok, timing adjuster of my bike. but I can't find any result for develop of the bike...

So, i request to authorities to take neccesary step for this case...

Name: Manoj Kr Das
    Phone no: 8906126420
    email: subhendu7dutta@gmail.com
    my vachile no: wb44 d4150
    Dear Sir ,

I( MD SABIR HUSSAIN ) have purched tvs wego scooty from my nearest area i.e (OM TVS Show room , Abul Fazal Enclave Part-1, Jamia nagar , NewDelhi-25 in the month of Jan 2013.
    There are various difficulties in my scooty.difficulties are as follows.
    1-battery problem
    2-millege problem
    3-lighting problem
    4-starting problem
    but no action is taken by authorised service centre as well as dealer from which scooty has been purchased.

I have purchsed TVS APACHE 160 RTR IN MAY 2012 from the dealer mentioned below:

Dealer Name : BHANSALI TVS
    Contact Person : MR. BHALERAO
    Address : SAKKAR CHAUK,NAGAR -PUNE ROAD,AHEMEDNAGR -414001
    MAHARASHTRA
    Phone : 0241-2353756,2327724
    i m having a lot of problems with its engine, as it never
    starts sometimes & sometimes its engine stops when we are on the drive.. I also visited BHANSALI TVS workshops but there also, i Am not able to find even a single engineer from the TVS who can fix this problem
    completely.
    NOW THIS BIKES SHOCKOBS ARE LEACKED.
    BUT THEY NOT GIVE REPLACE IN WARRENTY PERIOD.
    OW MY BIKE ALSO IN WARRENTY PERIOD.
    And i am facing a problame from the second day of purchese of this bIKe related the leakege of engine oil.AND LEAKEGE of SHOCKOBS.i went to showroom but they not giving me replace of bikes shockobs. I went there again and again but they are not giving me any service from 1month so,my bike is now in warrenty period. but they are not giving me any service. they just give me fack answer from last month. plz give me a right solution about this thing.

Even i also mailed to TVS 3 times for the same problem but they even not respond me
    for my mails. I m not happy with my bike & TVS quality and its dealers but from the six months, i
    have suffered a lot.

I request to the concerned authorities to take the corrective steps against my
    problem & fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards:
    RAVINDRA AHER
    +91-9921909980
    MAIL : ravi.aher06@gmail.com
    C/o BHANASHIWARA TAL.NEWASA DIST.AHEMEDNAGAR
    worst tubes and tyres from tvs company. always get punctured.. d tube was 1year old n it got punctured in 6areas 4times so i replaced the tube a week ago n again the tube is punctured. i regret buying tvs vehicle.. i am suffering losses for buying it n spending on getting it punctured
  • edited June 2013
    I bought a TVS Scooty Streak for my wife. The vehicle within a few months developed starting problems. Every time the service centre comes with a list of parts to be changed. They also changed the battery, switches, spark plugs ..... the latest being the starter motor. But still the problem persists. I think, if it had be a western country, the whole batch of vehicles would have been recalled.

Subramanian, Coimbatore +91 94881 88889
    Hi team,
    Request you to pls help me out of this issue.
    I had purchase my bike apache rtr 160 from om tvs molarrband extention.. there is an awsm performance till 10 months but after 5 service one problem starts occuring in my bike that the same is not getting starts evry time. I have to do a lot of struggle to get it start.

For the same i had complained n numbers of time to get it fixed also i had taken it at service centre numerious times but all attempts are failed even i tried to take some help with area TSM. But nothing would be happnened.

Request you to please take some corrective action to get the issue fixed and by wasting my hard earned money.

Amit jha
    Sr. Executive
    Bharti airtel
    a_amit.jha@in.airtel.com
  • edited June 2013
    i have purchased an tvs apache rtr 160 new model on 2nd july 2012 from the very first day my bike is not running good or effeciently and my condition for bike is very bad because it always getting off while running the bike. Secondly, the company has told that it is giving a mileage of 45 kmpl but i was getting only 25 kmpl and i have told this but never i have get solution of my problem and my silencer is always giving a huge sound when it is running little bit speed at 40. Thirdly, last time i give my bike to do a service and i told that both wheel is not free, from the rear wheel a sound is coming and speed is not going up from the 50. Whenever i am taking the bike to 50 speed my bike is getting jamed that both the wheels have sombody hold it and the most important thing is that the rear wheel is not tight because i have getting 5 times because the wheel is getting spinning and i have geeting scared that the wheel not come out. So these are my problems and i have not get completely my problem solve so u pls help me.
    I gave my scooty pep(AN-01-C-9192) to TSG automobile authoris service centre of TVS motor for change of lock and front cable vide job card no. 739 dated 28 Jun 13. On received after repair, I noticed same crack on front plastic cover near to the number plate area. When I thoroughly examined, it came to light that the bolt which hold the cover fasten without proper fitment of cover to its place and due to this crack was develop. About this, I also inform to the working staff and workshop supervisor. They accept their mistake and assured me to fix it, but they make it more worse by fasten the different type bolts with different type of washers and drill a hole to fix the cover by copper wire without my knowledge and which looks very awkward and now no other way to repair except change and they refuse to do so. I have all the photograph before and after repair.

I gave a written complaint to the service station and they taken on behind of the job card and also complaint twice to the TVS motor through their website and yet not get any response.
    It is kindly requested that do some needful at your end to solve the matter.
    With regards
    Shriom Jangra
    Shriomjangra@gmail.com
    hi
    I m Abdulla form manaparai i have purched in new bike for
    TVS SPORT ES in
    Dealer : IDHAYAM TVS
    Address : No 55, Trichy Main Road
    Manapparai 621306
    Tamil Nadu
    Phone : 0 - 9865401601, 9842401678
    Email ID : idhayamtvs@gmail.com

I purchased the bike on june 25th 2013 and next day I find the handlebar problem in my new vehicle(handlebar was crossed one side). It is a new bike and i dint expect these type of problem in the vehicle.I had requested many times about this to the showroom staff but none of them is responding.

So i request you look into the matter and solve the problem, if my problem not solved within 2 days then i have to take help from Consumer Court.

Name :Abdulla.m,
    Sir my name is PRATAP BRAJENDRA YADAV&my contect no is 8004925240
    my mail id is pbrajendra419@gmail.com
    sir i brought a tvs apache160RTR from
    Banaras auto tredres varanasi & i am
    facing a problame from second day.
    of a purchese of this byke related the
    broken of SBR i went there again & again but they are not given me SBR from 2 month. plz give me a right solution about this thing .
    Sir my name is PRATAP BRAJENDRA YADAV&my contect no is 8004925240
    my mail id is pbrajendra419@gmail.com
    sir i brought a tvs apache160RTR from
    Banaras auto tredres varanasi & i am
    facing a problame from second day.
    of a purchese of this byke related the
    Dear sir.i buy new tvs wigo.. from sk motors nawalgarh dist jjn. I pay full amount but.agent not give any bill .and service book.nd not care of my scooty.some problem in my wigo. But they not sole problems. My mobile number is.919414491683. ..nd mail is mazidkhatri5@gmail.com. ..plzz help me..
    Hello Friends,

I took 3 vehicals from Vaga TVS Nellore and their service and customer interaction is excellent. I liked it very much. They are very professionals.
    I have been using TVS past 10 years and i liked this show room very much.
  • edited August 2013
    sir, i am amit bhadauria advocate at Etawah(U.P) I Sorry to say that ur agency owner and also staff is very misbehaviour person i also ur custmer but i feel that i was very wrong to buy ur company bike my contact no.09411867154 and mail id no(amitadvct@gmail)
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Sir,
    I am Thirumurugavel, We have purchased TVS Scooty pep and Did regular service in authorized service center ( G &C and Good Well). But suddenly we got sound in the Engine . Hence we have checked with Service center they said, Problem with your Engine and have replace all parts coast around 10K. We used the bike only 5800km.

I have registered complaint in TVS motors and provided requested information. Finally they took my bike to service center and asking money for the replacement.I am not able accept this reply from TVS motors. If Bike not used 5000km the why we have buy in TVS motors. Name Thiru and contact ( thiru.vel10@gmail.com) 919841122347
  • edited October 2013
    sir,ami Nakul chandra ghosh,amr bari jadavpur,santoshpur a,amr contact no.9051901115 .ami goto 5.6.13 tarikh apache 160 red and black colour purchase kari from suprava auto service centre,69/1/2/5a raja s.c mallik road.kolkata-47.ami gari kenar por du saptaho vhaloi chilo gari ta,hotat ekta jhanjhan sabdo hote suru kare trpor ami suprava i niye jete ora,howrah t service centre a pathai ,gari prai ami 3week pore hath a pai ......trpor koyekdin chalabar por abr jei k sei awoaj beriye pore abr ami repeatedly suprava t niye jai,ora abr howrah t service karate pathai,okankar ekti mechanic somnath da r sathe amr ph a katha hoi .majh khane ami garita service krte diyechilam suprava t arthat ami jekhan theke garita purchase karechi,tar reciept tao amr kache ache..... ora bole bike a insufficient mobil thakar jonno naki gari theke awoaj beriye che.... Ora mane howrah service centre theke amake bole ata manufacturing kono problem noi ata suprava theke mobil dhale ni servicing r samay....... ami gari hate pai prai 1mnth bade.,,,ami howrah theke gari ante jai 9.10.13 tarikhe.... ora bill kare4000takar....ami 2000 taka di r suprava 2000 taka dai.........aj 19.10.13 tarikh aj 5din jabot gari theke abr aowaz beriye geche......abr ami ki kari bolun ,,,????????? Ami gari 4mnth holo....ar modhe 2mash service centre ai roye gelo??????pls ektu dekhun!!!!ami howrah service centre ph karechilam ora21.10.13 a niye jete boleche.....abr bolun amr ki kara uchit...,pls,pls,pls help me as soon as possible
  • edited October 2013
    Hi sir,
    On 17-10-2013 I had a missing complaint on my scooty streak KL 22 B 724 and have given for service at PMG service centre in Trivandrum and I have paid Rs 2125. But the same complaint existing from the same day and gear slipping too started . Earlier three times I had got this complaint and each time had spend around Rs 5000 and When I again approach them and they are asking more money . So I kindly request you for necessary steps as earlier as possible. My contact no: 9544353030
  • edited November 2013
    Dear Customer support,
    It is ridiculous that I do not receive any response from you even after sending a mail, I have a big issue in my Bike TVS Sport, It is 8 Months down the line I have taken the Bike, kindly refer to my previous mail, After taking the Bike I have gone 10 time to service station for it repairs, till yet I have not got the Bike in proper condition.

Big Issue : Engine is not proper make lot of noise and has low pick up , the service station have opened up my engine and say they have done setting on that and now it is ok as per them but it is not. This I have gone number of times to the dealer service station and kept the bike for repair.

Is this I have to do with my new Buyed Bike, start from the 2nd day of the new Bike, the Bike had a problem.

Brakes are still yet not proper.

Kindly request you to kindly provide me with a new Bike or full New Engine with proper settings of Brakes and even the Shock absorbers which is also not as per the comfort.

I would rather tell you to replace the Bike and give me the New one as the one which you have provided contains lot of Engine issue or return my money Back.

I want a quick response to my Mail, Failing which I will be escalating to more Higher levels.

Regards/ Nilesh Saha nileshs@mediassistindia.com

Medi Assist India TPA Private Limited
    1st Floor, North Wing, Plot No 7, Excom House, Saki Vihar Road, Saki Naka, Andheri (E) Mumbai- 400072.

Dear TVS SIR,

I have been your Customer from last more than 10 years, my first Bike I had was TVS Victor very nice bike and I still use it no issue with the Bike, then after 8 years I buyed TVS Star City again a good Bike with no issue and smooth Functioning.
    Both the Bikes I have taken from Ashwini Motors Thane (Mumbai) Maharashtra.

I am using Both of the Bikes of without any type of Maintance.

Now recently I bought on 8th March 2013 TVS Sport.

1. The day I took the Bike from the Show room My brakes got Failed and again at evening I have to take bike to service station for repair.
    2. Again after one month I was driving my bike and suddenly my bikes back tyre got jam, I was not able to take the bike nor in front or back after with lot of efforts I brought bike to service station and showed him he said the liner had got brooked, I fail to understand how the liner could break within one month of time, then I got it changed from the service station, they said they are also surprise hoe it happened, at that point of time if could have meet with an accident then who would have been responsible.
    3. Now there is a continuous noise which come in my engine as off it is of Crank while driving and also while pickup there is a voice which I hear in my Chain Box.

It is not so that I am New Bike Driver, my earlier Bike did not have any issues, why does this Bike have so many issues, it has been only 3 months Passed I have taken it.

Request you to kindly take it seriously and help me to get my bike in proper condition and want a confirmation that going forward I should not get any type of issues or request you to kindly change my Bike and provide me with the other Bike as an replacement.

Awaiting to Here from you.
  • edited November 2013
    Dear Customer support,

Brakes are still yet not proper.

Regards/ Nilesh Saha

Mail to: nileshs@mediassistindia.com
    You put thousand tonnes of steel to make a ship float,
    We take a piece of paper and drop of ink to give her *'THE COURAGE TO SAIL'

From: Nilesh Saha [mailto:nileshs@mediassistindia.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:58 PM
    To: 'customersupport@tvsmotor.co.in'
    Cc: sahanilesh77@yahoo.com
    Subject: Complain of TVS Sport Bike

Dear TVS SIR,

Both the Bikes I have taken from Ashwini Motors Thane (Mumbai) Maharashtra.

I am using Both of the Bikes of without any type of Maintance.

Now recently I bought on 8th March 2013 TVS Sport.

Awaiting to Here from you.

Regards/ Nilesh Saha

Mail to: nileshs@mediassistindia.com
    You put thousand tonnes of steel to make a ship float,
    We take a piece of paper and drop of ink to give her *'THE COURAGE TO SAIL'
  • edited December 2013
    Hi I purchased a TVS WEGO just 18 months back . Right from day I facing problem with boke and service dealer is not taking care much.
    I had purchased from Lakshmi TVS Poonamallee , Chennai. On 6-11-2013 I left the vehicle for service to Lakshmi TVS having Branch at Porur , Chennai and mentioned issues that Carbet blocking and replacing spark plug and changing break shoe and general service to change oil and filter etc. They delivered my bike on 7-11-2013 and I paid bill amount Rs.1233/- bill no. 5030 dt 7-11-2013. From 7-11-2013 they have taken back my vehicle 8 times for reservice for the same problem. My vehicle no. TN 10 AF 1380. My vehicle used by my wife to drop our children and bring back from school. Today morning on way to home bike was struck and parked on the road side and came home by walk.

What type of service TVS dealers are giving. I dont understand the WEGO bike is problem or service provider is not servicing the vehicle. Can the TVS motor company take steps to rectify the problem?

My Contact no.9677019691.

CA S Marudhavanan - Chennai.
  • edited February 2014
    I have purchased a TVS Phoenix 4 months ago, and from the time i have purchased, i am facing more problems in my bike such as huge vibration, Vobbling, Engine problems .in that engine problem has been rectified and the vibration is not yet rectified for these days almost five free services has been finished and the service engineers of the showroom, where i purchased the two wheeler are unable to solve the problem.due to this vibration, i am unable to ride my bike for a long distance, which is leading to a heavy pain in my arms and to my shoulders.i have complained have so many times but nobody is resolving the problem.
    My Moobile No.-+919582173032
  • edited February 2014
    sir, my name is BINISH i have a TVS APACHE RTR 160, 2010 Model, now am facing a big problem with this byke its petrol tank is leaking with more than ten big holes. i approach to the dealer AISWARYA TVS, Pathanamthitta, Kerala the guide me for change the tank but my question is that how this happened within three and half years. for solving this problem i need a clear solution, otherwise i will upload the photo of that tank in face book and other social media including newspaper also. I think you know its consequence how it affect your products.

my contact no is : 09961086312
    veh no : KL03T 5734
    my mail id : binish301@gmail.com
  • edited February 2014
    My name is Vikrant Palatshah I bought tvs star city 110 on 18th Jan. 2014 there is petron tank leakage in my bike. Rushabh Tvs center didn't provide proper fitting. Due to this my life in danger. Please take necessary action.
  • edited February 2014
    Since day one my tvs phoenix125 is giving me trouble and the guys at tvs service centre are worst of all. Instead of listening to your complaints they will just make silly excuses and starts blaming the customers. Instead of listening they start speaking rubbish they would just not let you talk. Never go for TVS...
  • edited April 2014
    I have purchased TVS King (Three wheeler) on JAN 2014.
    Service Dealer Name :Sankeerth TVS
    ADDRESS : Thottada, Kannur, Kerala.
    Contact no.0497 - 2835511

Problem Description:- I purchased the TVS KING (THREE WHEELER) on JAN 2012 . After two month when i left for second general service, I was told there is a oil leakage and kept my vehicle in service center for 3 days. I was wondering why a general service is taking such 3 days long. when i contacted the workshop now they are telling me that the whole engine has been opened and they found that there is a damage in the crank bolt which was causing the leakage.i cannot accept that a new vehicle having such a major issue in the initial stage itself. I request TVS to take proper action against the service center. Still my vehicle is lying in service center. this issue should be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
    Siddharth
  • edited May 2014
    date-15.05.2014.
    My name is prakash m awanti

i buy one tvs jupiter white colour bike as on 30th april-2014.till date bike registration,insurance,road tax is not done till date.

I complainte so many time to tvs motors company the will not help to me & tvs dealer all so telling tomorrow tomorrow reg till date not done what to do sir,
    dealer address-sri hari motors (owner name -abhishek )# 1 new bank colony konanakunte bangalore-62 ph no-080-41742011/41252185 mob no-9964930337 tin no-29601127986

please take the action against dealer & tvs company.

Thanks & regards
    prakash awanti
    mob no-7760963104
  • edited June 2014
    Sir, I purchased JUPITER 3 months back from BALA MURUGAN TVS vellore
    , it was wobbling while driving they have not rectified so far & mileage was 40 km pl & lots of vibration while driving , feel's like 2 year vehicle .
    I am not satisfied with your vehicle, they just water wash the vehicle when given for service.
    Any body reply or take any action
    My cell phone# 9894433735