complaint against tvs motors

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Dr sir,
    Our vehicle number is TN70 E9146 ,on 10th feb 2012 ,we have purchased vehicle at ,VS agency near railway station, denkanikottai road, hosur 635109.
    we have used vehicle for only 5 months 1800 km. After 3 free service suddenly engine started ruff noise,when we taken to service center they said engine bore got damaged so they asking to change the new bore and it is charged for RS.1291/- Why they did not give warranty . we are waiting for feedback.

Regard
    G.Mohan raj
    mobile-09449424915
    Email- gmohan.indian@gmail.com
  • edited July 2012
    As I am using your bike for past 8 months and I have taken your bike at 27th November 2011 (TVS AUTO POINT SURAT ),but my all service has done by ( SPEED TVS NAVSARI )and I am not satisfied with my bike performance.
    As i am using your bike for 8 months I have out my bike for service for 27 times and your regional manager mr. sagar (m-09601951208) is knowing about all my bike problems, and he is not able to solve my bike problem.
    As for my bike running only 5,130 kilometer and I found so many problem in my bike .
    After taking my new bike delivery I have found any driving pleasure or not with my bike pickup.
    After getting delivery for my bike I have visited your service centre for nearly 27 times, in few day of my delivery my bike have pick up problem.
    As for 1 st time I have visited your service centre for pick up problem, at that time they have told me that your bike having valve problem, after taking test drive. So I have agreed to solve my new bike problem. After 4 days they give me my bike to repair valve & told me your problem has been solved. but after few days go again start problem in my bike.
    As for 4nd time I put my bike with same problem . they have told me that your bike having carburetor problem.4nd time I agree to solved my bike problem. after 33 days go they give me a new carburetor .
    I take a delivery after few days, again the same problem start & I am not satisfied with my bike ,again I put my bike to service centre for few days . As per they told me I change spark plug 3 time & I paid money for three times.
    And again after few days of repairing my new bike problem for liner has came in 8th month that the liner has been broken as they have concen me again I have change my liner & again I have pay for this problem.
    As getting all this problem I was riding my bike on highway at the same time god is been blessing me so well that I was saved by god from accident.at the same time I have put my bike to your service centre on Monday 30/07/2012 at 9:20 am and I will not take my new bike from your service centre.
    Either replace my new bike or pay my money back. As I have put my bike to your service centre many a times I have wasted lot of my money behind my bike I am fade up of going to service centre please solve my problem.
    Name : Sanket D Vashi.
    Address : At & post manekpore, via gadat tal- gandevi dis- navsari
    Mobile no : 09825206810, 09825166810.
  • edited August 2012

Good Afternoon every one
    My name is HM.TIJEN
    Staying in Hyderabad i purchased new two wheeler vehicle brand name TVS SPORTS in on October 2011 and in one warranty on 31st of march 2012 i changed new clutch cable wire on19th August 2012 in middle of road i was broken this is the 3rd time i changed this cable under warranty period am complying about cable which given to me i kindly request you to take action on TVS product which is selling customers
    cable no:N8170190

Regard
    NAME:HM.TIJEN
    mobile-09700551567
    Email- tijenmathews9@gmail.com
  • edited August 2012
    sir my xl heavy duty bought with 2010 , but this gives a 30km per litter so what ido plz tellme
  • edited September 2012
    My bike has been some problem about engine and front fork .i can see my bike at service center but i cant
    Satisfy there service
    edited September 2012

I have purchased TVS King (Three wheeler) on April 2012 .
    Dealer Name : Kaveri Automobile
    ADDRESS : Greater Noida (UP)
    Contact no.01204216003 , 01204222666 I purchased the TVS KING CNG (THREE WHEELER) on APRIL 2012 but after one month my three wheeler suffering from big problem my three wheeler engine is damage and after six month my three wheeler suffering from very big problem my three wheeler engine open three time.I had requested many times about this to the showroom staff but none of them is responding.I called tvs motor co. but no responding.I called again to again Mr.Navneet from Tvs motor co. but no any response.My three wheeler is under warranty.But under six month my total invest amount to my three wheeler approx(15000 Rs.). I request to the concerned authorities to take the corrective steps against my
    problem & fix it as soon as possible.

Sudhanshu sekhar jha
    ssjha75@gmail.com
    We Purchased 27-04-2010 TVS King, Ch/No- MD6M14PK1A4C01813
    In 6th month Windscreen Broken by Brake Liver hated to windscreen, due to strong less handle end. Insurance refuse to pay the windscreen because many TVS King windshield happened. Company also refused, as per them it’s not under guaranty.
    In 1st year Starter motor out of service.
    Now Chassis is Brocken due to rust. Today I am facing problems by TVS King so kindly give me feed beck regarding this issue ASAP.
    Phone 0094774050464
    Phone 0094774050464
  • edited September 2012
    I have purchased apache rtr 160cc hyper edge 2012 model 2months ago.actually its meter is not working.i complaint it so many times no action has been taken yet 2 months .
    Dealer is telling that it will take time to replace the meter.but no action is taken yet even they r ignoring us.
    Pls help me.i want to complaint to consumer court.what else i can do pls help.
    Dealer address: Jess motors kanjirappally kottayam dist. Kerala state.ph:04828206030
    and my vehicle no is kl 33d 2830
    plssssssssssss help me
  • edited October 2012
    I purchased a TVS WEGO scooter on April 2012 from a TVS dealer at Hinjewadi.
    Since the 1st week of purchase there is some or the other defect. Till now god knows how much amount I have spent on Punctures of this vehicle. Every week the punctures happen and the tyre gets torn inside. On my way to office, I have no option other then getting it patched up and puncture done as I have to go to office. Contacted dealer about the poor quality of tyres and he is saying company is not responsible for such tyres and that I have to contact the tyre dealer. What the hell.... is TVS not selling tyres as part of the vehicle ??? is it not their responsibility if bad quality tyres are being provided to the customer ??? I am really disappointed with the quality of product they have sold. The very first day there were few paint scratches which they said its normal. Also, the vehicle does not start properly and I have to kick it to get it started. Battery is not good quality which is gone within 6months of purchase. I am sure there will be lot more issues in store in the future.
    I want that scooter to be replaced or better my money back. But I know TVS has cheated me and eaten my money and nothing is going to happen except i cry and curse myself for buying this vehicle from them.
  • edited October 2012
    This is in reference to a scooty streak which I bought on 12th August 2012 from Vemalli.
    First of all the salesman, women and everyone there except the cashiers were rude and mean.
    They did not give me any booklet or servicing flyers or any information. I travelled a long distance twice to there office at 2.30 and 3.00pm but according to the person available, they(people who could give me that) were out for something.

Trust Value and Services all is demolished so better change the name of the company; its a suggestions.
  • edited October 2012
    I have a TVS WEGO for less than year its giving me so many problems. Taking the 2 wheeler for servicing to SIDDHIVINAYAK MOTORS located in Goregaon (W)- Mumbai is not off any use , cause their work is so bad that i guys a cycle repair guy will do a better job. I have to coming for 3 days in a row. from the time i have bought the 2 wheeler it has been giving me problems. I advise you guys not to buy any TVS products. Cause the after sale services is very very bad....
  • edited November 2012

my name is sunil pandey , i have purchase one tvs xl heavy duty on dt. 29.10.12.
    Agency name - yash tvs, satna,m.p.

Our mileage meter is out of service after 150 km but when we shown this problem to yash tvs they told us this part is not being repair or replace.

If you want i will inbuilt new in the charges of rs . 380/- sum thing.

Please told us if vehicle done problem with in one month then whose responsbility will be for replacing.

sunil pandey
  • edited November 2012
    Hello sir.my name r.kanagaraj tamilnadu dis virdhunagar city sivakasimy no9486109738 iam2000 year fiero to rtr 180cc. Iam tvs ten bike purchase curnet bike rtr 160cc.purchase sep22.9.2011,service date or km service delar my bike km 13600'km problem engine head guide over noise servicc date iam follow my bike problem your company fault my problem your copmany riske your ans iam wait sir rtr220 or rtr 250cc lanching date pls sir detail thankyousir R.Kanagaraj
  • ragulrockz10ragulrockz10 Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    hi sir i m RAGUL from vellore and i had bought a apache RTR 160 from balamurugan tvs vellore before 10 months i had given for a service against Engine noise nd front disk problems thy didnt respond me properly and they didnt correct that also i was went for many time s but there s no proper reply from them with in 10 month s many problems tat s chain spracket gone nd noise from front disk s if i compalaint to showroom are service station they responding s it has been lke tat only. . .so please take a regular action s against this. . .hope you reply properly
    i was waiting for your reply soon!!
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have purchased an apache rtr 180 as on 3rd September 2012 from Krishna TVS, tirunelveli Town. I am a profesionel bike stunter. In India throttlerz bike stunters is the top 2nd bike stunting team. They recommended me to purchase the apache rtr 180 and also the DFG team in kerala also recommended and now they are doing shows for you. So i purchase the apache rtr 180. at the time of my purchase my bike has some complaint that there is a sound from volve. After the first service i take the bike for stunt and modify it for stunt. When i take the bike for second service the Krishna TVS authorities should not take my bike for service. At that time more than two times the volve became loose and got out and now my engine is cheased. I have purchased apache only on the basis of the recomendation unless i bought Pulsar 220. Some of my friends using Pulsar 220, 180 and 200 for stunt practice along more than 9 months. Still now they don't have any complaint on their bikes. My bike is only having complaint and now i cant practice because of your bike from 2nd December 2012. I attend one show with your bike at National Engineering College, Koilpatti. Now we have 2 shows. I went to Krishna TVS for this problem but they don't respond me and they don't give your manufacturing mail id too. I hope you may respond my mail. Contact me on farosemd@gmail.com and my mobile no is 9566992202
    my name is ASWIN.R and my contact no. is 09539485105. my mail id is aswin650@gmail.com. sir i bought a tvs apache rtr 180 from bee vee motors alappuzha(kerala). And i am facing a problem of purchase of this bike related the leakage of engine oil. I went there again and again but they are not giving me any solution so plz give me a right solution of this thing.[/QUOTE]
  • edited January 2013
    I have a TVS WEGO two wheeler which was bought on NOVEMBER 2011. After 6 months its it got complained that the starter is not working and kicker is soo tight and is difficult to start. So i had given it to nearest dealer where i had bought the vehicle( ARV AUTO LAND ALLEPPEY, KERALA)-The next day they had given back the vehicle saying that they had cleared all the problems. When i checked it was fine, After two days again the starter got dead and when i rides at night it came to knew that they had changed dim light to bright and bright to dim wherer i didnt complained about the headlight. ATt the warranty period they hadnt changed the battery and they charged me about around Rs400/-. I didnt get enough time togive my vehicle back for servicing then. Two weeks back another problem happened that the acceleration cable got stucked had i given it again to clear all the problems by complaining to them about all the problems which they hadnt cleared last time, they had written it all and told me that it will be cleared.The next day some one called me and told me that the warranty time is over so the battery can't be changed. I told her its ok the other problems shall be cleared. But when i got the bike the starting which worked some time got compleately dead and they hadnt cleared the kicker, which today i was not able to start the vehicle and gone to my office by auto. The complaint on headlight was also not cleared. I wll complain it where ever i can go to the maximum higher authorities.
    MAHENDRAN C K
    ALLEPPEY
    Mob: 09895690807
  • edited January 2013
    Hi sir, my name is pradeep.b my contact nimber is 9940808001 and my email id is pradeep.bala@rocketmail.com
    i brought my t.v.s apache 180 from lotus tvs in coimbatore , tamil nadu on 9th of august 2012 . I have been having complaint in my disc brakes and also in my fork allignment i have been giving the bike for repeated service in the same concern but the problem has not been rectified yet i am having irritation on driving the bike even for a short time . all i need is to rectify mine
  • edited January 2013
    31.5.2012, i went to Khan Automobiles, in Pandaweser,Burdwan, West Bengal,,,,,, & got a tvs starcity 110cc. In 10 days, a sound come out from its engine. then, I contact with the M.D. of khan auto for this proiblem. he suggest me that,,, go to Sai auto mobile.in durgapur. Then i go there .. the workshops engeneers of sai auto , they are worked for the problem & suggest me that this sound will goout within 10 day &continuous driving.. but the sound remain constant till now.. I have gone again the sai auto workshop, they were suggested me a parts is needed for this problem & its not available now... Now, I suffer from this problem since 5 month.. I complained the tvs company,, by toll free number. they told me they are taking necessary step about this problem... but they do not anything....now I am watching the Tvs company has not only engine defact but also its colour & handal effact.. its colour become faid..& its handal creat sound, when the bike jarking in road. Now What i doing for this problem??????
    our local engineers of Tvs company , they can't solve my problem. I requested to you, please you send some senier engineers who will solve my problme..
    Name - Manoj Kumar Das.
    contect no.-8906126420, 9749693693.
    vahicle no.- WB44,D 4150
    Dear Sir/madam,
    This is to inform you that i Gaurav Anand Verma having a Bajaj Avenger 200cc registration no. MH-02-BC-9151, with due respect for your esteem company its very said to say that your authorized service center m/s OSL auto pvt. ltd. which is located at 265P, B.L. Saha Road next to south city garden kolkata-700053. are cheating customer by making false commitment related to servicing and spares. i was been asked to take Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) for better service. when i gave my bike for the first free service of AMC next to nothing was done not even the washing of bike those people said the pump is not working, the few spares were required such as tail lamp, tail lamp cover screw, half chain cover nothing was available these are the things which you get easily at any service center but couldn't find. then committed me that they will arrange the chain cover from pune in 15days but after 2months nothing has been done. when i gave for second free service the result is same no proper service i had to remind them about few things which was not done when i was taking delivery of bike after service as brake paddle adjustment tail lamp bulb check, fork rod adjustment, they said about brake paddle that this will have to machined it will take lots of time and with a good expense then only this problem will be resolve, but sorry to say for that nothing more then a bolt was required which i got it done from a road side garage with illiterate mechanic at the cost of Rs.10/- that to in 5mins. this is what your service center with trained mechanic dose with your Clients. Need immediate action against this center because those people are spoiling your companies name.

With regards
    Gaurav Anand Verma (9681339151)
  • edited February 2013

My Name is Karthik Athreyan. Last November'2012 i have purchased TVS scooty Pep.I bought from Prabha TVS (Ashok Nagar- Chennai).

I have given the vehicle 2nd service. Today when i went to take delivery of my vehicle i have noted down lot of scratches on one side of the vehicle.

Nobody is ready to accept the fact. And i got poor response from the service team.

Kindly hlep.

My email id: Athreyan_ca@yahoo.co.in
  • edited February 2013
    i bought a TVS Star City vehicle at vega tvs nellore, at the time of vehicle delivery i found a problem in my bike next day i went to show room and i informed that my vehicle shockobserver problem to the service people they will see the accept the problem and they will promise that we will change the part under warranty at the time of service . at the time of service they are nor responding about the problem. Finally no one give the response about my vehicle condition
    Dear sir/madam,
    Two months ago I bye in your TVS show room in nizamabad ( laxmi tvs ) vehicle TVS XL HAVY DUTY for agriculture purpose , I was provided with excellent service at your marketing executives , and I truly appreciate it.
    From the last two months, i m having a lot of problems with its engine, as it never
    starts sometimes & sometimes its engine stops when we are on the drive. I have
    visited a lot of workshops for the same problem but none of them give me the exact
    solution with this problem. Noone guides me
    correctly.

Even i also mailed to TVS 5 times for the same problem but they even not respond me
    for my mails. I m happy with my bike & TVS quality but from the last two months, i
    have suffered a lot.

.Your mechanics they didn’t work properly and when I give for servicing my TVS XL HAVY DUTY bike was not work ofter two are three day my village above 20 km to nizamabad show room this is second time please take a action on this problem.if your didn’t respond on this your name and fame will down in agriculture a specially villagers people so kindly take action,when you take action, I breathed a sigh of relief!
    I am higly pleased with the professional manner in which your mechanics serviced our automobile. You have definitely gained a new customer who will refer all of her friends to Bill Bright's Auto Service Center.
    I request to the concerned authorities to take the corrective steps against my
    problem & fix it as soon as possible
    Sincerely,
    KANCHETTY NARSAIAH
    TVS XL HAVY DUTY customer
    Registration number:AP25AL0671.
    edited March 2013
    Dear sir/Madam,

I have purchased tvs king (three wheeler) on March 2012 .
    Dealer name : kaveri automobile
    address : greater noida (up)
    contact no.01204216003 , 01204222666 I purchased the tvs king cng (three wheeler) on april 2012 but after one month my three wheeler suffering from big problem my three wheeler engine is damage and after six month my three wheeler suffering from very big problem my three wheeler engine open three time.I had requested many times about this to the showroom staff but none of them is responding.I called tvs motor co. But no responding.I called again to again mr.Navneet from tvs motor co. But no any response.My three wheeler is under warranty.But under six month my total invest amount to my three wheeler approx(30000 rs.). I request to the concerned authorities to take the corrective steps against my
    problem & fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
    sudhanshu sekhar jha
    ssjha75@gmail.Com
    edited March 2013
    Dear sir,I bought the tvs king three wheeler from the tvs company in
    march 2012 through kaveri automobile co. greater noida.My three
    wheeler Registration no. is UP16AT8856. I get financed this three
    wheeler through Tvs Credit Ltd.But after that my three wheeler damaged
    almost twenty times and due to this reason approx Rs.30000 spent and
    my time also went waste. I informed all the senior officer of tvs
    motor co.(Mr.Navneet &Mr.Narender Bhatia)due to this reason but there
    was had not take the effective points to remove my problem by the
    co.Sometimes they say that you will not able to drive the three
    wheeler and sometime they said that there was end of your warranty.
    Pl.help me and take effective measures to remove this problem from
    which i get the justice. Pl.help me and short out my problem. Thanks.

Sudhanshu sekhar jha

ssjha75@gmail.com
  • edited March 2013
    i bought the tvs scooty pep+,from the tvs company of saradha motors in kanchipuram on april 14 2011... i am happy with my vehicle for one and half year,,,but From the last two months, i m having a lot of problems with its battery and its self start button , as it never starts sometimes & sometimes it will stops when we are on the drive..my two wheeler REGISTRATION NUMBER : TN 21 AJ 1058

I left my bike for service on 6-3-2013 ( 9 th paid service) i paid nearly 1000 Rupees ... but they are not giving a correct solution for this problem ,, so i left my bike again and again for the service... nearly five times...i suffered lot by leaving my bike for service for more tan 4 times.... by fifth time ( 12-3-2013) only they are saying "you have to replace the new battery " Does your company vehicle lasts for one year only ah ? " they are spoiling the company name ....

i request you to take serious steps regarding my problem , and provide me with good and long lasting baterry for my vehicle ...and try to give the good service for the people welfare....
  • edited March 2013
    Let me start with the day one on 1st Aug 2012 when I purchased bike (Apache RTR 160), the problem in the bike was its pulling towards left side and I informed the showroom guys in two days itself and visited the showroom and got a response that they will change the part on its first service so I went from there. Then it was becoming a pain so visited the showroom again on 8th Aug but all in vain, I got a response that spare part is out of stock so come next time. Then on 11th Aug visited the showroom again and got my bike serviced for the first time and then got that part replaced also, but those guys made me to pay for that part which created a problem from day one, instead of argument I have paid for that. Then, after that problem got solved, another problem caAme up which was that the handle of the bike got so tight that I was unable to move it properly and which is creating a pain in my arms and back. Then informed the showroom guys for this and every time when I visited the service centre they hammered the handle to get it corrected and every time I have to face a new problem for that, sometime it makes noise when any breaker comes on the way, its pulling never stopped, handle got jammed and so on. I continuously informed the owner of the showroom Mr. Venkat for this and it seems that he is least bothered about service issues. This time on 8th March I visited the service centre to get my bike serviced 4th time and also for the same problem, then while taking a test drive mechanic clearly told that a spare part has to be replaced because its handle is so tight that he also cannot move it properly. Then Mr. Venkat told me that it will cost me another Rs. 350/- for this and I told why I would pay for the same thing thrice, once I have paid when I purchased it another time I have paid in just 11 day of purchase and now he is saying that its 9 months old bike so problem occurs in bike so I have to pay for that. Also he said I am a sales guy and please don’t indulge me in this where I don’t have to do anything in this matter. So he made mechanic to hammered my bike’s handle to correct it but now it started making a noise again. I know it’s very late to highlight the issue but it has become a problem to me.
    Kindly do the needful and get it corrected
    Name of the Showroom : A.K MOTORS (Bazarghat X Roads, Nampally)
    Contact Person: Mr Venkat (9247258129)
    Kapil Mahajan