complaint against tvs motors

edited September 2014 in Automobile
hi sir my name is vikash yadav and my contact no. is 09654985545. my mail id is yadavikash07@gmail.com. sir i bought a tvs apache 160 rtr from bulland motors gurgaon. And i am facing a problame from the second day of purchese of this byke related the leakege of engine oil. I went there again and again but they are not giving me any solution from 6 month so, plz give me a right solution avout this thing.

Comments

• adv.singhadv.singh Senior Member
    edited February 2010

I have purchsed TVS 100cc Centra VTI in October 2006 from the dealer mentioned below:

Dealer Name : SUBHAM TVS
    Contact Person : MR. PUSHPINDER
    Address : DELHI SAHARANPUR ROAD, CHHAPRAULI CHUNGI,BARAUT
    BAROUT - 250611
    UTTAR PRADESH
    Phone : 262018
    Email ID : pkbaat@yahoo.co.in,

From the last one year, i m having a lot of problems with its engine, as it never
    starts sometimes & sometimes its engine stops when we are on the drive. I have
    visited a lot of workshops for the same problem but none of them give me the exact
    solution with this problem. I also visited Delhi TVS workshops but there also, i m
    not able to find even a single engineer from the TVS who can fix this problem
    completely. Some says its STARTING COILS are out of order, some says that its CLUTCH
    PLATE is out of order, some says the problem is with the PISTON. Noone guides me
    correctly.

Even i also mailed to TVS 5 times for the same problem but they even not respond me
    for my mails. I m happy with my bike & TVS quality but from the last one year, i
    have suffered a lot.

Thanks & Regards:
    Anuj Sharma
    C/o Shri Sri Niwas Sharma
    Bijrol Road, Baraut
    Distt Baghpat
    PIN-250611
  • edited April 2010
    sir, i want to say that the service is not so good in jammu branch but the bad thing is to not service on time they are not follow the waiting line strategies properly, i m coming continuously three days but they are taken my problem seriously, and i have not make a profit from it . i recommended that u guys are taken some action towards it very soon. at last i m not statisfied.
  • edited April 2010
    Mera bike ka ingine kharab ho gaya hai.may 31/07/2009 ko kashyap ajency se rtr appache 160 kharida tab bike fine chal rahi thi . Lekin jab 2nd servicing kashyap service center me karwaya to bike ke engine me kit kit ka awaj aagaya ajency wale ne 20 se 30 bar tapit milaya phir v awaj band nahi huya, uske bad usne head or block 6 bar khola phir v awaj nahi gaya or ek naya awaj aagaya dug dug ka awaj aagaya usse nahi sudhra to may k.p motors me gaya waha par engine khol diya kaha ki pinium kharab ho gaya hai usne pinium v change kar diya phir v bike ko agar 10km chale par washa hi problem ko may face kar raha huab aap bataiye ki may kya karu . Bike ko nadi me dal du ya consumar coat me jau. My engine no-0ead92170894, bike no-br1as-1579, my moible no-09852290752
  • sewasewa Junior Member
    edited April 2010
    contest your matter in consumer court, for legal advice and contest at consumer court without any fees on original expenditure contact lawyer at 09953852488.

• edited May 2010
    sir, i ve been facing problems with my scooty streak for last 5 months.On the first day itself starting complaint occured on the way to home.Three times it happened.I informed the TVS Service centre at Karamana.They didnt take it as serious.Now there is a problem with the leakage of oil from the shake absorber.They said that it is the problem of innertube .My scooty streak KL01 B 2241 is in the TVS Service centre for the last two weeks.So please take necessary steps to make the TVS centres work properly on time as other motor vehicles companies do.
    Compliment of the Day!
    SUB: Regarding the predicament faced by me from my TVS FLAME 125CC, even after complaining on your service station regularly.
    I own a TVS FLAME 125CC with following details
    Reg.no. - DL-4S-BL 2451
    Ch.no. - MD625BF6581F37532
    Engine no. - OF6E81037829
    Registration date- 16\06\2008
    Color - Black and Red
    Name:- Mr Anand Singh Negi (In the Name of my Father)
    Model - TVS FLAME 125CC
    My current ADD- flat no.71B, BLOCK NO.C-5-D, JANAKPURI NEW DELHI 110058
    DEALER NAME - S.K.TRADERS 4A\13, TILAK NAGAR NEAR FLYOVER NEW DELHI 110018

Following the regular servicing, maintenance guidelines and following your Specifications Regarding petrol and engine oil even though I m facing the problem of Engine Knocking, too much vibration, pick up problems.
    As soon as I reached 55/60 kmph, bike feels me to losing the grip and Vibrate a lot. The situation becomes ruthless when the problem persists after notifying to your service station regularly.
    I m felled like cheated in this regard from TVS and need a justified answer from your side at your earliest.
    MANISH NEGI
    Engine no.-AF1A91139069
    Regn date-4-2-2009
    Color - Black
    Dealer Name- Breja Automobile NEELAM FLYOVER FARIDABAD
    I am facing milege problem in my bike . Kindly give me some solution for this problem. I maintain it reguraly but still it doesnt work properly
    Rajesh Bhatia
    shuntybhatia@ymail.com
  • edited June 2010
    I own a TVS FLAME 125CC with following details
    Reg.no. -up-33-n-9150

Color - Black and Red
    Name:- Mr abul hasan
    Model - TVS FLAME 125CC
    My current ADD-sun risers school,vikas nagar, rae bareli
    DEALER NAME - om tvs
    sir there are soo many problem. i am faching starting problemsince i brought it. the service man not work well in your aggency. my bike in wareenty. but it move like a bullocart.
    ABUL HASAN
    Email:salehhasankhan@gmail.com
    contact: 9335570283,
  • edited June 2010
    i have star city bike.i have some problem in my bike.there for m going to your service center.
    n they give us duplicate parts.n told me i have no genuine parts.n said our company is not making a some genuine parts.
    so please suggest me how can i replace it.n your service center employs are not talking properly with customer.i m really unhappy in my bike...but last few month i have suffered a lot. n please if u have possible then give me your contact no.
    so please contact my no:9428685121
  • edited September 2010
    i want to say that i self rizwan,i buy a bike from Binsar Automobiles E-954, 100 Feet Road,Near Babarpur delhi before 1 year,
    now my bike is in maintainances serviceses period, last time i submit my bike for service on 6,sep 2010 .
    model APACHE RTR 180. or bike no. DL5S AB3065. they delivered my bike on 11 sep 2010.They dont do any service with my bike
    or return my bike without service after a long time.when i said to that person on service center that i am not satisfied from service,still
    bike have lot of problem its same as i submit nothing you do in this so that person dont give any response. no any responsible person
    is there to listen me .
    due to the irresponsibility or carelessness of the motor showroom & service center people me customer of your company faced lot of
    problem. nobody serious about his duties.

i want to inform you please take a strick action against my complaint.
  • edited September 2010
    I Harnam Singh purchased TVS centra bike with frame no. MD624AH1452G58833 from a dealer at Mandi Gobindgarh and got it serviced regularly at 3000-4000 kms from M/s Gulzar Trading Company, G.T. Road ludhiana. As per manual instructions Head cylinder/piston should be decarbonised at 17750-18000 kms. But the service dealer not performed this job.As a result of that the engine of my bike ceased at 35791 kms on 16-9-10. I visited the service dealer & engineer incharge informed me to get the engine overhauled and they do it. I asked for old parts. I was surprised that the cylinder kit removed has zero defect.The dealer overhauled engine instead of decarbonising it resulting me unjustified charges of Rs.5000/-.Please look into the matter and arrange to refund the charges levied due to lack in service by concerned dealer. THANX.--HARNAM SINGH--Mobile no 09501399440
  • edited October 2010

I have brought a motorcycle TVS Flame from Mahavir Auto Parts Jawalamukhi Distt. Kangra (H.P) on dated 2.08.2008. In this bike creating a problem since after a three months. The Problems is accelerator, engine knocking, timer chain and starting problem. I have repairing these problems in your authorized service dealer within warranty period. They change the timer chain but all the problems still same. Service dealer said that these problem in all bikes of model 2008. Kindly guide me how can I solve these problem. This bike engine has change or not by your company. If the engine change please tell me process or cost. Company has given any concession to change the engine. Because I am very said by these problems. Kindly inform me as soon as possible.

My Name. Sanjay Kumar

My contect No. 0941805858

E.Mail Add. mehrasanjay007@yahoo.in
  • edited November 2010
    Hi TVS MOTORS,

I m one of your customer because, I have purchased the Apache RTR 180 bike in June 2009 from binsar automobiles in Durgapuri. My bike engine number is ‘0E6E92000340’
    Now I facing the problem, in the front tyre of my bike the air is leaked between rim and tyre and due to tubeless tyre tube is not there in the tyre and if tyre setting is wrong then air is leaked. And this problem is running from one month and I m totally frustrated from the service centre services because I m unable to ride the bike and daily traveled through local and due to this I face more problem.
    And even I booked the complaint in service centre and they kept my bike tyre and they gave me the complaint slip also. And my Complaint slip No is 4936
    I m continuously contact with their service manager ‘Sanjay Yadav’ since one month. But there is no response from their side. Every Time they say that their service boy is not come in office when he comes then he will see the tyre and then any solution will come.
    So, Please tell me, is the service centre depends upon only one person and If there is some problem occurs in your product then you don’t give any solution.
    Now, what I do with my bike because it became out of service.

Pratul Goel
    pratulapril@gmail.com
  • edited January 2011
    I have bought a Sooty Streak on 23rd july 2010 from
    SATHYAA MOTORS
    #15 G.S.T. Road (Opp. T.B.Hospital)
    Tambaram Sanitorium,
    Chennai - 600047
    CELL: 9382583817
    Since the next day, it is having some or the other problem. The engine gets shut suddenly in the middle of the road (in full traffic) if i reduce the throttle. Brake problem arises often. There is some noise from the engine as if it is many years old. It is particularly designed for ladies but kick start is not working properly, self starter doesn't work all of a sudden. Even if i leave it for service, they doesn't rectify anything, they simply water wash the scooty and that too they don't give in time. This time i gave the scooty for service on Saturday morning(22/01/2011) and till today(25/01/2011) they haven't serviced it. I have called n number of times and there is no proper response.

I am sure many people would have faced such problems, it will be of great of help if such after sales and service problems are rectified. Please take necessary action against such irresponsible dealers. Such simple problems may lead to big accidents too.
    Sujatha
  • edited April 2011
    This Parag Malkar from Pune, Bike Mode Victor GL Mh-10x/8906, problem of piston to replace this TVS Motor not available from last almost four months after complaint at call center three times from in last 15 days. found none of my complaint were attended even in Pune office.
    Service centre (Prashant Auto, Pune) person give bill directly of Rs.9000/- without any information against complaint. It is better way pl. do not give complaint to TVS Motor & also TVS has not capability give proper after sale service. Better way Pls. close your call center service dramas
    Thanks & regards
    Parag
  • edited May 2011
    I bought tvs flame 125 in the year 2009.After driving 25000km the volve sound camed.I show in authourised service center which name is STANDARD AUTOMOBILES,GOBICHETTIPALAYAM,ERODE DISTRICT-638452. Even now i cant stop that sound.I expend many much of moneys for that........... Please take necessary steps against tvs service center.
  • edited May 2011

My father Mr. Ganesh Chandra Nayak purchase a TVS XL Super HDUPG from Prime Motors, Jenee House, 79, G.T.Road, Asansol-713303, Contact 0341-3209405/409 on 30.07.2010,

Model No:- TVS XL Super -HDUPG
    Frame No:- MD621BD17A-2G91954 key No:- 1051
    Engine No:- 0D1GA1624676
    purchase date:- 30.07.2010

Its create problem (Auto-shutdown in low gear)from the very 1st week,we inform to the dealer but they neglect the problem, we attend all the free service, after that my father out of town for three months, and the bike was in the house as unused, could not meet the service.

Now the problem increase and its not start.

Your authorised service centre saying there is 6 months warranty but printed in booklet as 1 year.

They deny to do service and saying that we have to paid rs 4000/-.

It may happen that they give us used engine with the bike.

So i request you look into the matter and solve the problem, if my problem not solved within 2 days then i have to take help from Consumer Court.

With Thanks and regards

Contact:- 9647562869
    Email:- nayakinfotech@asia.com
  • anilnaharanilnahar Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    i bought a tvs wego. registastion no. up11ad9038 & purchage date 6/4/2011 & engion no. OG4NA1071764, CHASSIS NO. MD626AG42AIN68955. The engine gets shut suddenly in the middle of the road (in full traffic). There is some noise from the engine as if it is many years old. It is particularly designed for ladies but kick start is not working properly, self starter doesn't work all of a sudden. There dealer behaviour is not good & there is loos talking plese remove the all problam of my tvs wego & please conyect me. anil nahar, 8923449000, anilnahar2008@gmail.com
  • edited October 2011
    hi,
    I have purchased Appache 160 RR bike from Rushabh TVS showroom this month. At the time of purchasing they given the information that at the time of delivery we will give you the bike number. So I selected the my choice number for the bike. But at the time delivery they have not given the bike number till now. Also showroom owner saying that “aap RTO ko yaha showroom mai le aye mai aap ko number de duga. Aap wait kerie nhi to jo aap ko kerna hi karie”. This such a shameful & ridicules behavior of TVS company.
    I have paid price money to dealer. Pls look into the matter & help me because am from Haryana state & not knowing much person in Pune.
    Dealer Add:
    Rushabh TVS
    Nagar Road Ramwadi nakka.
    Pune. Ph:9370099957.
  • edited November 2011
    Sir My Name Is Rahul Vats & I buy A bike Tvs sports-E/S From your Ghaziabad Authorised Dealer Name G.S Motors Sale Service & Repair Add10/4, Meerut Road Industrial Area ,(near D.P.S) School Ghaziabad (UP)Bike Registation no-(UP-14-BM-1035)Chasis No is- Md625mf57b3h63408, On Date 5-Oct-2011 (5-10-2011) Sir i have a problem in my Bike the Rear Tyre Is Bubbling I complaint It On After Purchase On Purchase Date They Told me this problem Will Solve on your Bike First Service , I Service My bike on Date 6th-Nov-2011 (6-11-11) i complain About My Problem To Service Inchare G.S Motors but they dont solve my problem and they told me you go to tvs tyre centre and solve your problem by your own Expense and they told me you go on Date 11-11-2011 on friday our Engineers come this day I go there on 11-11-2011 Day Friday at Sikhanchar Tvs Tyre Meerut Road Near Sri Ram Piston Ghaziabad, On Sikhanchar Tvs Tyre Meerut Road Near Sri Ram Piston Ghaziabad the Incharge Said to me you Go To G.S Motors Sale Service & Repair, We want your Problem in G.S Motors service Incharge letter head in weitten i go there and said it about all things the G.S Motors Sale Service & Repair Add10/4, Meerut Road Industrial Area ,(near D.P.S) School Ghaziabad Service incharege Said to me you Come on Date 21-11-2011 then i give you letter, They call to me By no +919716772244 and said to me your problem will solve on same day i go on date 21-11-2011 then they give me a letter But Without Company stamp, Then i go to Sikhanchar Tvs Tyre Meerut Road Near Sri Ram Piston Ghaziabad, They said Our Engineers Come Only Tuesday, We cant repair your bike Sir Both Of your dealers are non Responsible to customer and they both say we cant solve your problem pls Sir Solve My Problem

Thankyou
    21-11-2011 Rahul Vats (Contact No 9716494271
    E-67A, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad ()UP
    Registation No Up-14-BM-1035
    Chasis No is- Md625mf57b3h63408,
  • edited November 2011
    Hi Concern,

I ( Amit Sharma) continue following up with CPL TVS Delhi Lajpat Nagar from July'2011 but till now i have not received my RC book from them,

When ever i called to CPL TVS i got only answer from their side that RC will provide you very shortly........

After a long follow up i did not get my RC book...... because of this i am facing a lot of problem in traffic

My Vehicle No- DL 3S BC 7806
    Model- TVS APACHE RTR 160

I also called to your toll free no. (18004252077) but also not get any positive solution from their side.. & mail 2 times to - cpltvs@cpldel.com also not get any one reply from this mail.........

Whenever I called at CPL TVS Lajpat Nagar at ( 011-41725035) i got only one answer that i will get my R.C within 5-10 days..

Now please let me know when i will get my R.C book........

I am waiting for your positive reply..... & hope you will do your best

Best Regards'

Name:- Mr MILON KUMAR DAS
    Model - TVS APACHE RTR 160CC
    My current ADD-21/1 'S' ROAD MONSATALA HOWRAH 711105
    DEALER NAME - TN AUTO
    sir there are soo many problem. i am faching starting problem since i brought it. the service man not work well in your aggency. my bike in wareenty.
    When I brought my motorcycle at TN AUTO SERVICE center There are No broken found in my motorcycle but after service when I take my motorcycle there was many broken I found and when I told that the director at service center he just avoid me
    If you dont feed back me then I will go to Consumer Forum For a Peacefuller Justice
    MILON KUMAR DAS
    Email:milondas22@gmail.com
    contact:09433435922/09804179282
  • edited December 2011

I have purched in new bike for
    TVS SPORT ES in
    cell:9942015629
    ph:04256-261266

i got a bike on 06.09.2011
    but i am not received my RC BOOK
    i meet that manager.he told for every time some problem is there i will check and call you.
    best motors people are not RESPONSE for the CUSTOMER.
    i am calling for Mr.Ramesh.he not pick that my phone call.
    two month is over with out RC book i am not driving in city.
    what can i do?
    Please do the need full.

Name:S.Shanmuga vadivel,

I have purchased TVS Apache on October 2011from the dealer mentioned below:
    Dealer Name : Laxmi Motors
    ADDRESS : D.No 41/2, Shop No. 5 & 6,
    Adjacent to Brindavan Function Hall,
    Anand Bagh, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad.
    Ph : 65270999, 040-27222733

I purchased the bike on Oct 6th 2011 and after 10 days lot of sound(not the engine sound) is coming form the bike. Lot of sound is coming from the dome, back part of the vehicle. It is a new bike and i dint expect these type of sounds in the vehicle.I had requested many times about this to the showroom staff but none of them is responding. And also Laxmi Motors is providing poor customer care service.

RaviKanth
    9885820017
    Malkajgiri
    Hyderabad
    Andhra Pradesh.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi All,

This is Murli from Noida.
    I had my worst experiance with TVS service service at Noida.

I had problem with my Engine so i decided to had work on it.

After a long thought i deceided to do it on TVS showroom at Noida "Aditi Automobiles, c-2, sector-10, Noida".

When i reached at the shoroom on (14/04/2012) and show my consern regarding the problem i am having with my engine and told them to complet engine work, the persone told me that i can get my bike by the evening which was duly conformed by the owner of the showroom and i was told to come in evening to colect the bike. They take 5000 rs from me in advance, stating that they required advance payment for doing the job.

I got a call in the evening that the bike will not be able to collect in the evening as they don't have some parts available at the showroom and will be available on Wednesday (18/04/2012).

Wtihout knowing the inventory they operated my bike and then told me that the bike will not be available till Wednesday.

Then on Wednesday when i called them to know the status of my bike they again told me that they still don't have the parts available at the showroom and again told that the bike will be available on 19th.

So i am still waiting for the day to come when i will get my bike back.

I would recommand every TVS users that do not go the Aditi Automobils, c-2, Sector-10, Noida.
    They are not aware about their inventory available at the showroom and missguide the customers.

Murli Ashiya
  • edited April 2012
    I am Pramod owner of TVS Apache RTR 180 bought from ASHWA TVS Address 311-ringroad, Banashankari Iii State Bangalore 560075.
    I gave my Bike for the 4th free service on 16th of April 2012, and the service person said that there is some issue with the crankshaft and it has to be replaced and said that they will get it replaced as the vehicle is still under warranty. Ashwa TVS service in charge person Karthik and other person SK said that the bike will be serviced and the crankshaft will be replaced and vehicle will be delivered in 2-3 days.
    Now it is more than 15 days and still the bike is not repaired nor serviced and no information call was made by the ASHWA TVS to me to update about the delay and the reason for the delay.
    My brother and I have visited ASHWA TVS couple of times and there was no person to take responsibility to update about the delay and sought two more days for the vehicle to repaired and to get ready for delivery.
    On Saturday 28th of April when I visited ASHWA TVS service center they said that they are still waiting for the parts to arrive and there was no action taken for the delay in parts arrival. When i asked why was it not informed to me about the delay, the dealer people say that it not their headache and it the TVS who is responsible as parts has not shipped to ASHWA TVS. Dealer person gave me the Ph# 80 424 55000 and said that if I have to complaint and then to call this phone number to speak to them.

After I started calling PH#: 80 424 55000 then the ASHWA TVS people started calling few of their customers who’s bike were supposed to be repaired and was delayed by 3-4 days And that’s time when my brother received call from ASHWA TVS about delay information and promised to deliver the bike on Monday. This is very ridiculous service center that after the customer complaining about the delayed service, the dealer takes the initiative to call their customers and informing about the delay. It seems like the customers have to remind the dealers about their work responsibility.
    I am very frustrated and disappointed that there was Person who was ready to take responsibility about this issue and everyone just wants to get out of this issue by asking me to call the Ph# 80 424 55000. This is very ridiculous as never expected so lousy and disgraceful response from TVS.
    After calling on Ph# 80 424 55000 I spoke to customer complaint officer MANU (EMP ID: 6529(probably not sure)) and he promised to get the motorbike repaired and delivered by Monday and promised a callback in 10mins after speaking to the TVS dealer (ASHWA TVS) and never received a call back and waited for 30mins. Manu also promised that the Bike will be delivered by Saturday EOD or on Monday afternoon else he will get his senior authorized person to get the complete refund on the TVS Apache RTR bike. Hence I agreed for the call back.
    When I called back one of the security officer who is supposed to transfer the call to customer complaint department was very rude and said that there is no one working in the building and everyone has left at 5:00 PM and hung up the call and I tried calling several times and this security person was intentionally not answering the call. While I was driving I got a call from Ph# 80 424 55000 at 5:50 and could not receive the call. Hence I called back on Ph# 80 424 55000 and reached Venkatesh (security who is a operator to transfer the call to appropriate department) and asked him that I have received an miscall as I was not able to receive the call I am calling back now so that I can seek to the customer Rep and get an update on my issue.

This is to explain about the bad response from an authorized TVS dealer to their customers and due this delay I had to travel to my office by busses and taxi and I have been under loss and also missed my incentive of 8000 for the month of April and this is all because of the ASHWA TVS for not taking initiavie about the parts not getting shipped and no follow ups with their customers about the delay and no responsibility taken by the authorized dealer.

Please get this issue rectified with priority and get my bike by Monday before 3 PM, if this cannot be done then please provide the refund for the bike.
    If I do not receive an update on this issue by Monday morning, then I’ll surely lodge a complaint against TVS MOTORBIKE Company in consumer court for not taking necessary action on this issue.

S. Pramod Rawath
    Mob: 9986045244
    Email ID: pramodrawath@gmail.com
  • edited May 2012
    hello sir/madam
    This is karthik, i bought by bike TVS flame at Balaji showroom, Guntakal-515801, Ananthapur district, Andhra pradesh in nov 2009 after completion of all the 11 services, i found some unusual sound in the silencer, i informed to the tvs service center regarding this problem, they informed me to replace the silencer, i asked the reason to the service engineer, he said that during water wash the water may be gone inside so that might be the reason for sound. during a span to 2years and 8 months how can a bike silencer may be in trouble. More over i didnt gave my bike to any local mechanic for repairs. kindly give a suitable measures for my problem.

D.Karthik
  • edited July 2012
    Sir/Madam

I am an exsisting customer, a few months back i brought a tvs wego from Cochin Motors S A Road Cochin.While registeration time the respected RTO office found that vehicle engine number are different from other documents( like insurance, invoice and Temporary registeration). I informed to show room, they changed invoice and made correction in temporary insurance paper and temporary registration.But they didnt change original insurance paper. Temporary insurance coverage over.Now my vehicle is running without insurance coverage. I follow up so many time to show room to get insurance paper, they did not take this matter as serious. So what should i do ? Expecting a favourable reply.....

Regard
    Lintomon Joseph
    91 9447028602
    91 9567869545
    mail : lintomon@hotmail.com
  • LintomonLintomon Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    Sir/Madam
    I am an exsisting customer, a few months back i brought a tvs wego from Cochin Motors S A Road Cochin.While registeration time the respected RTO officer found that vehicle engine number are different from other documents( like insurance, invoice and Temporary registeration). I informed to show room, they changed invoice and made correction in temporary insurance paper and temporary registration.But they didnt change original insurance paper. Temporary insurance coverage over.Now my vehicle is running without insurance coverage. I follow up so many time to show room to get insurance paper, they did not take this matter as serious. So what should i do ? Expecting a favourable reply.....
    * if you want documents copy, i can give it

Regard

ADDRESS : A-5 Molarband Extension
    Jaitpur Badarpur
    New Delhi-44
    mob no-95555555504 ph-29898888

I purchased TVS Apche RTR 180 bike on june 8th 2012 and after 30 days lot of sound (not the engine sound) is coming form the bike. Lot of sound is coming from the dome, back part of the vehicle. It is a new bike and i dint expect these type of sounds in the vehicle.I had requested many times about this to the showroom staff but none of them is responding.

Chetan Kumar Chaudhary