mobile tower installation fraud

edited September 2014 in Mobile
Few Month ago i receive one call of Mr P.P. Rathi from Delhi he told me about tower , then i go with his planings. he told me our Engineer servey your area then decide which company tower select in your area. he call me and told me your house is selected Idea 3G tower so we give you 95000/-Rs. monthly rent and 90 Lakh Deposit of 20 years agreement one sim free taking life time all over india. also one person Job provide this company but first you deposit registration charges 3,000/-Rs in Bank Of Maharashtra account & that is not refundable. after this i recieved NOC , Agreement , Customer Green Card via mail. Then they said pay 25,000 Rs for Lease hold Tax. i thought this is last amount to pay so I paid that amount also.
right now Again they are saying pay bank clearance fee & its cost is 20,000 /Rs . so i am worried , they are demanding more money from me , so please do the needful.i am thinking this is fraud company or else getting money from us
Company Name is Alpha Towers Private Limited . Address:- Address : B 26, Upper Ground Floor,
South Extension Part 1,
New Delhi 110049.

email ID-alphatowers@gmail.com

Account HOlder number :- Mr.Akash Sharma Account No.68009268227 in Bank Of Maharashtra.
Account Holder Number :- Mr Amar Gupta. Account No 17191930000201 in HDFC bank.

many fraud mobile tower companies givin advertisement in paper in maharashtra .
please caught them
P . P. Rathi contact number :- 08802461074 Cusotmer care number of Company :- 09540344403/09540344091
I think this is Bogus no. and bogus Account no. I have not deposit. but Police will taken action for this fraud companies .

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Hi All -

There is a scam going on across the country for Installation of 3G / 4G mobiles and broadband towers. They claim that they are partnered with all major Telecom players and are also recognised by Departmet of Telecom and TRAI (telecom regulatory of India), International Standart Certified Organisation, ect and what not.

These guys are so rampant that they sitting in Northern part of India (somewhere in Delhi, Haryana, Noida, Gurgaon,ect) they give advertisements in all leading news papers spanning across India. I am from Bangalore, and saw an add in Times of India. The offer was very lucarative interms of the advance and the kind of rent they pay for installing such towers. They are almost 2 to 3 times than normal rates.

Firstly, when you call them they will ask your email id and say that they would share all the details in a mail. When you look at the mail, they will claim sun, moon and stars and say that they all posible things showcasing their credibility including posing of branches across the globe.

They ask for registration fee (refundable) of Rs 6900 /- to an individuals account claiming to be account manager of the company, along with the scanned copy of all the property documents to be verified from so called legal department. They say "The site Survey is very confidential matter as per rule Section 13, Telecom Ministry and survey shall be done in 2 working days. If Property is not suitable in satellite survey we will refund back the applicant fee in next 24 hours without any deduction". God knows if something exists, atleast i couldnt find any in google.

Here is the rate card they provide. Very very lucarative, so that someone would jump straight away into this trap

. 780,000 yearly / 65,000 monthly
    • 660,000 yearly / 55,000 monthly
    • 540,000 yearly / 45,000 monthly
    • 360,000 yearly / 30,000 monthly

Again, they go on to explain their company profile, technology, projects they have done, market potencial, analysis of how you would be benifitted year-on-year,ect

Lastly, they show up their true colours..
    If applicant property has been found suitable for Mobile Tower fixation, Applicant may get monthly rent of Rs. 55,000/- + Advance of 30,00,000, after depositing the amount of Rs. 35,000/- for Government Tax (1987 Act). The Tax amount is for the economic development and is mandatory for every property owner. This is absolutely rubbish.

They claim that they cater to fortune 100 companies, but looking at their english language in email and presentations, they are like 3rd class and very unprofessional.

Friends, this note is only for your information so that you can take a better call before you proceed with venturing into such scheme. The Company i have been talking about is....Phone: 9958635939(Rishab Kurana)

Plot No. 63 & 64B, Near Seven King Plaza,
    Gurgaon - Sohna Road, Badshahpur,
    Gurgaon - 122001, (State - Haryana)
    mobiletowers@engineers.com
  • edited September 2013
    hi,

I am also the victim of this company.

Plot No. 63 & 64B, Near Seven King Plaza,
    Gurgaon - Sohna Road, Badshahpur,
    Gurgaon - 122001, (State - Haryana)
    mobiletowers@engineers.com

Please be aware of this scam.
  • edited September 2013
    Iam also one of the victim of 4g server & technology ltd- gurgaon
  • edited November 2013
    sir hum chahte hai ki hum apne ghar ke chat par tower lagane ke liye.mera pura pata hai,vill+po:-sahuri,p.s.:-birpur,dist:-begusarai,bihar-851112,Mo09709988370,email-rajeshvtv@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    They had an advertisement in leading newspaper claiming to be in need of land for tower installation. The claims they make are similar to the one's above. Has anyone come across the company by name of "CONNECTING INDIA"
  • edited November 2013
    please all beaware this is an fraud co they told me to pay 7000 then they send agreement paper they also have a website 4gserver.com after that they dont receive the call an now also still those pwople are putting their ad in numbai mirror
  • edited December 2013
    Sir, i read advertisement in times of india (bangalore) to install mobile tower on plot,land. According to ad i call on date she tell me to send my plot and residential address.after 2 days she called me and said that my plot is selected to installation of aircel tower.she advised me to deposit rs.3550/- in the state bank of india account hdfc acount no. And i deposited the same on 23.12.2013.i received mail from aircom65@gmail.com in that mail there was only term and condition for tower installation.team head from this mobile no.09719601671 and her other number is 08958087467 demands me to pay me again rs.25000/-for government tax. Return my money (rs.3550/-).
    I have already registered there fir in bangalore police station and crime branch and they are searching fraud people of fake company aircom networking ltd.
    I request to people please do not deposit any amount to those bastards they are fraud.
    They are big frauds and doing fraud using other mobile tower companies name's.
    Please do not believe on them if they asked for any such amount so demand please send your any local representative so they will cut the phone call.
    Fraud company AIRCOM NETWORKING LTD.
    BEWARE....
  • edited January 2014
    I am also the victim of this afcons in fotech ltd.. sucky company
    they said..they wil give 95lac as cash certificate and 95k per month.
    the reg fees i've 3020/-
    person name - sima sharma
    shivam pandey her boss.. his bank account number is - 20027483715 (s.b.i)
    please do something!!!!!
  • edited February 2014
    Sir;
    Hindi:>
    Maine Apne Zamin Per Mobile Tower Bathane K Liye Bengali Akhbar Se Mila Number 8802378416 Per Contact Kiya Tha; Fir Unke Kahne k Mutabik Maine Apna Nam Aur Pata Unko Sms Kar Diya Tha; Fir Unhone Mujhe sms karke Bataya k; Apka Zamin Ko Mibile Tower Baithane K Liye Chayan Kiya Gaya He; Ap Humse Contact Kare.
    So Maine Kiya; Fir Unhone Unka Bank Account Number "Panjab National Bank ka Account Number 4132000110184737" Diya Aur 3.000 Rupiya Usme Bharne Ko Kaha Aur Mera Documents "info.galaxytelecomunication@gmail" per mail karne ko kaha; To Maine Rupiya dal diya aur mail k jariye apna documents bhej diya. Wo Bole apko isse hum No objection certificate taiyar kar denge.
    kuchh din bad baiposht ubhone "Galaxy Tele Solution" k taraf se meta pata per Kuchh kagjad bhejdiya; Usme Mukh Jo Likkha Tha :
    Mujhe 9650758954 Per Contact karke 25.000 Rupiya Jama karne k liye kaha gaya.ayr likkha tha k; Rupiya jama karne ka 72 Ghante ka ander Tower campany mera pata per ayega aur Kam shuru karega.
    maine unse contact kiya aur bataya k; Utna Ripiya mere pas nehi hai; To Fir bad me unhone khud mujhse contact kiya aur bataya k; Apko kamse kam 12.500 Rupiya jama karwane honge; uske bad hum kam shuru karenge.
    maine Unse bar-bar ye kaha k; Age chalte agar kuchh aur Rupiya bharna para to mai bhar nehi paunga; to unhone mujhe kaha k; Age chalke apko aur koe Rupiya bharna nehi hoga; To Unhone mujhe "STATE BANK OF INDIA KA MR.RAJESH KUMAR KA 20176801976" Diya maine usme 13February ko 12.500 Rupiya BharDiya.
    Fir 15February ko unka campany ka dusra number 8802565426 Se mete number per mmessage aya k;
    "Dear sir/mam your advance cheque (cheque number 259180) of Rs. 20 Lakhs hasben generated. Please pay Rs. 35 Thousand for cheque clearance amount earlier".

Plese Help me. Kiun k; Mere pas Aur kuchh Bhi Rupiya Nehi Hai Unhe Dene K Liye;
    Jab K Unhone Mujhse Kaha Tha K; Aur Kuchh bhi paisa nehi lagega.

From:
    Monsur Ali Mondal.
    Vill:Ayma ; P.O: Bawali ; P.S: Nodakhali ; DISTRICT : South24Pargana ; State Westbengal; Pin 743384.
    Mobile : 9143151837
  • edited February 2014
    hi all,
    i am going to share view regarding tower installation fraud. first of all he gave me call and told me about installation of tower scheme, first he told me he gave me 45000, per month and as a security 90 lack. initially at the time of registration we have to pay 1,250 so i paid it than after 3 days he told me your house has been selected by the company.
  • edited April 2014
    Same case was done with me.............first they told for registration and amount was 3300/-........after that they told me for tax 0f cheque clearence. ....rs. 25000.......that compny name lanko teleservice.....
  • edited April 2014
    Hello d company named by 4g server & technology had took 3.5 lack 4m any 1 who can help me or who wants they amount back call of I m from Bangalore
    before calling pls msg n call
  • edited April 2014
    hai my name is saikiran . Iam also a victim in 4g server . first they told me to pay 6900. and tyey are asking 25000 to pay . What i should do .
    Hello
    I m From maharashtra.their are daily adds of this companies in leading newspapers like lokmat.all numbers from north india.
  • edited May 2014
    indiantowersystem mob no 09958730489,08287140156

froud person baskar rao
    bank account axis bank 913010055769554

i want to punish him
    please contact me as soon as possible mobile no. 9860466810 . email id. yogucs@gmail.com
  • edited May 2014
    I have read lots of posts about mobile tower frauds.. even i received same kinda call (from 7428523851, 9310480783 and 9289697919).. I wonder what our government and administration are doing to stop this all.. after so many frauds and so many arrests i can still see at least 15-20 advertisements in local daily newspaper..
    I would like to inform all of you to take care about such bogus companies and it is very easy to identify them.
    1. these peoples use email address with a company name is username. for eg: reliancetele@xyz.com. whereas in real company ids email address should be like xyz@reliancetele.com.
    2. these peoples ask for coution money or money for noc in advance.. whereas no such money can be taken as per instructions from TRAI.
    3. These peoples prevent visiting your place neither let you visit their place..
    Rest All of you are smary guys so take care before giving your valuable money to anyone..
  • edited June 2014
    maine marathi paper me aye add pe phone kiya to mujhe 6.000 rs. ka registration karne kaha
    bad me mere pas aricel comp. ne ke document bheje ar kaha ki 47.500 ka agrimant fhee bharo mene puchtach ki to kaha ke munsipal corporation me bharne he taki apka tax na kate mene vo bhi bhar diye aur bad me bolte he 90.000rs bhariye tax vo bhi bina paise aye mene inkar kiya to bole ke paise vapise bhejenge aur ab phone hi nahi uthate
    ajay kumar 7503936582 is nam se he asia tower company ka name he
  • edited June 2014

there is saying in english "If its too good to be true, than its probably not"

I got a call from this no. - 0140 9807926.. Probablly from noida

Guys name was rohit sharma(such an effortless decoy name).. He called on behalf of "relience 4G tower installation".. Blah, blah.. from here on same as all the complaints in this forum..
    Now i am not trying to be smart ass here.. BUT the most primery question i asked myself when they called was, "How/Why Me".. I mean, i didnt applied for it as such or did anything in this regard(even for those innocent naive people who called them first.. Do some research before giving your money to just any starnger)..

And for the complaint part.. If you can read this, buyers beware.. You've been warned
  • edited July 2014
    Case done wid me....the agent rahul 8930697408 phone no..me 25000 jma kara chuka hu....phone nai utha rhe dusra no band haii....govt iske liyee koi action kyu nai leti....khul k fraud chal rha hai ajr ye newpaper wale sale chor advertisment k namm par commissin hai inki in mobile installation walo k sathhh....pls tell me how I get money back...8126 896613
  • edited July 2014

maine paper me add padkar installation ke liya applay kiya. Phir mam ne merese 5000 rs ragitration ke liye, uske bad mr rahul ka call aya phir mr shubham sir ne call kiya usne 47500 rs deposit karne ke liya kaha mene kiya or phir account department se kunal sir or engg. Department se vidyasagar ne call ki or 1,30,000 rs pay karne keliya kaha mene pay kiye aur ab phir shubham sir kahte hai ki aur 130000 account deparment se ajay kumar commission mang rahe hai to mane kaha ki mmere pass money nahi hai muze mera paise refund kar do to wo bole ki nahi karunag....please do needful sir mera life distroyed ho jayega agar mere paise nahi mile to......my no 9665617772 please sir my hmble request sir help me

kunal:8287346799
    rahul:8470907971
    shubham:8802023205
    vidyasagar:8467896123
    mam:8743922692
    hi,

I am also the victim of this company
    Universal spectrum & Technology Limited[/I][/B]

Universal spectrum & Technology Limited
    Nodia
    Uttar Pradesh
    universalspectrum@hmail.com

Please be aware of this scam.
    The acutully Company will never ask u to deposit any money. And the advance is also will not be that much.
    And most important thing we need to put application in the nearest police station so that they will give a clearance certificate that is NOC

Please my sincere request is that MONEY WILL NOT CoME WITHOUT HARD WORK

Pawan
  • edited July 2014
    I am a small serviceman in a private firm. I bought a land from my fathers Property. On 2 july, 2014, I saw an ad in Amar Ujala newspaper about mobile tower company (Bansal Tower Pvt Ltd). Which was saying 60 L advance & 45 th rent per month for 20 years. I called to the mob. No 09310231698 (Rahul Sharma) & get convinced. As his instruction I mailed him my property docs. for verification. 2 days later he called me & said that your land is verified & you have to deposit 1000/- to get registration no. & further process. He sms me an a/c no. 20209893340 of Babaljeet Singh SBI Firozpur, Punjab. I deposited 1000/- in that on 7/7/14 by chek. I got some documents through mail after 5-6 days like an application form, T&C, Information letter etc. After that he asked me to deposit Govt. tax & service tax to get NOC for installation of mob. tower. It was said by him that only after depositing this they will release first instalment of Advance amount rs. 15 L. I manage to deposit the amount rs. 24900/- by chek in the same a/c no. After clearing of that amt. he said that the amt. of advance is very big & the bank is asking for TDS clearing which is 2%. Rs. 30 th. As soon as you clear this amount they will release your advance. I got nervous. If I don't deposit, my 25 th will be lost, I had no money in my hands. I borrowed 30 th from a friend. 25 th I deposited in the same a/c & 5000 in another PNB a/c no. 0273000103140144 of Harnam by cash. As the amount deposited I inform them. And only after one hour they stopped receiving my calls.
    Both the a/c no. are from Firozpur, Punjab.
    Mob. No. 09310231698 ( Rahul Sharma)
    Mob. No. 07503173400 ( Mr Rana)
    A/c no. 20209893340 Babaljeet Singh Firozpur Punjab
    A/c no. 027000103140144 Harnam Firozpur Punjab.
    Office add. told when asked.:
    Galaxy Telecom
    Office no. 11/17, 2nd floor,Building no. 5,
    Sector- 12, Noida.

If possible plz do some action to get back my amt. approx 55th.
  • edited July 2014
    BHARTI INFRATEL LIMITED ,SUMER TOWER ,OFFICE NO. -74 BRIGADE ROAD KORMANGLA BANGLORE KARNATAK HAS RECEIVED RS. I45000(one lac forty five thousand ) as installation charge in many instalments dated from 07/06/2014 to 14/06/2014 in A/C of Advocate Ajai Kumar A/C No.32280089912 IFSC Code -SBIn001679 .Mob.Nos. provided by Mr.Pravin Kumar Sharma096438669764 ;07531884284; 09643869765; 08010938323; 08285185710; 08285189775 are switch off now.
    GEETA DEVI
    Mob. No. 9410580818
    ID N0.ATL/3G/374(Provided by said co.)
    GEETA DEVI
    Mob. No. 9410580818
    ID N0.ATL/3G/374(Provided by said co.)
  • edited August 2014
    Few days back an adv. was given for mobile tower installation in maharashtra. To which i responded and the company official visited my site
    Now they are asking me to Deposit Rs 20500 REG fees and 95000 in their account. I did google and found this forum where i came across lots mobile fraud complaints above. This is just to make aware to all the person like me coming across in their daily work. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST SUCH COMPANIES.
    BEFORE MAKING ANY SUCH MONEY TRANSACTIONS DO A DETAIL INFORMATION SURVEY.
    THANKS TO PEOPLE POSTED THEIR PROBLEMS

PERSON WHOM I CONTACTED
    AJAY KUMAR 07532097039.

ADDRESS
    SKYLARK 3G SOLUTIONS LTD,
    PLOT NO 29, SECTOR-27C,
    URBAN ESTATE NR NHPC CHOWK,
    FARIDABAD PIN CODE 121003.
  • edited August 2014
    Hamne iska sab procedure kiya hai lekin jis officer se ham contact me the unka phone switch off hai hamara abhi contact nahi ho raha hai plz call me mobile no:8237587283
  • edited August 2014
    After seeing the ad in leading news paper I have contacted the phone some lady Kavita (07532087598)replayed then they have asked me to deposite Rs 6300 in company account called SPANCO (Gud Goan) ; After that they have sent the letter that they are associate company of Bharati ; now they are asking to pay Rs 47500 some bady Ranjan Malik (08802025357)clamping to be CA was following up for payment when I said it not possible to pay you please return my money ,he said that it will take about 10 days After 10day he said that no money will be paid back.Now these people are still putting ads and collecting about
    ;2000 to 10000 and with the ad and talk they are getting this deposite from thounds of people and making lacs of rupees why DOT and other bodies are not taking conigence of these frauds and punishing these people .The phone of lady is switched off and the so called CA talks arrogantlyoo
  • edited August 2014
    Sir, on 02/06/2014 I saw an add in dainik Jagran. I called them & I talked with a man whose name is Shri prvin Kumar Sharma. he told me to submit land paper. Then he send me apprpval letter with case ID No. ATL/3G/374 through e-mai bharti3gmobile@gmail.com . I also got a confirmation letter then he told me to deposited 25000/-. But I have said no money. Then she told me to deposited250 00/- In account of Ad. Ajai Kumar account no.32280089912 state bank o india IFSC Code-SBIN001679 . l deposited Rs.25000/- on dated 07/06/2014. Then I was deposited rs. 20000/- on dated 10/06/2014 ; Rs.20000/- on dated 11/06/2014 Rs25000/- as insurance fees & Rs80000/-instalation fees on dated 14/06/2014 total Rs.145000 . But nowt they are not receiving my call and also she is switched off her phone. So, please suggest me what can I do, please replay me, I am suffered in many problems.Because I was borrow this money from my friend. Please sir help me. Their contact nos. are-09643869764 ; 07531884284; 09643869765; 08010938323; 08285185710; 08285189775 @ email bharti3gmobile@gmail.com

GEETA DEVI W/O
    Dr. RAM JEE VERMA
    Mob-9410580818
    South Extension Part 1,
    New Delhi 110049.

email ID-alphatowers@gmail.com

Account Holder Number :- Mr Amar Gupta. Account No 17191930000201 in HDFC bank.

many fraud mobile tower companies givin advertisement in paper in maharashtra .
  • edited August 2014
    Few Month ago i receive one call of Miss kajal from Delhi he told me about tower , then i go with his planings. he told me our Engineer servey your area then decide which company tower select in your area. he call me and told me your house is selected 3G tower so we give you 95000/-Rs. monthly rent and 90 Lakh Deposit of 20 years agreement. also one person Job provide this company but first you deposit registration charges 3,000/-Rs in state bank of india account & that is not refundable. after this i recieved NOC , Agreement , Customer Green Card via mail. Then they said pay 25,000 Rs for Lease hold Tax. i thought this is last amount to pay so I paid that amount also.
    Company Name is MICRON COMMUNICATION Private Limited . Address:- Address :NOT PERFECT ADDRESS

email ID-3gindustower786@gmail.com

Account HOlder number :- Mr.Ranbir kumar Sharma Account No.20196537983.S.B.I BANK
    Account Holder Number :- Mr AJEET TRIPATHI. Account No-20190515670 in S.B.I bank.

many fraud mobile tower companies givin advertisement in paper in DAINIK JAGRAN .
    please caught them
    P . P. Rathi contact number :- 08802461074 Cusotmer care number of Company :- 07053742699/07895974984