Complaint Against Tata Docomo

13»

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Dear Sir,
    i had by Tata Docomo No.9033642955 & 9033642936 of Internet 3G Service from Tata Docomo sales man. i had ask him about trai rules and he said do not worry about it. i buy two cards of Rs.120/- of each. but Cards are not active. when i call that Salesman he says your cards are bugs by trai. and refuses to help me. he does not give me proper information before buying card i told him about this before buying card but at that time he promises me about activation of card. and now he refuses to help me. please sir help me to active my card or give my money back. otherwise i share this type of cheating with my circle & other to do not trust of docomo & never buy a card of Docomo.

Thank you,

chitra solanki

contact no. 777885031
  • edited August 2014
    First without my concern 45 rs was deducted form account then when i call them back though i tried 100 times they say"ALL OUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE ARE BUSY FOR FURTHER QUERIES MAIL US AT listen@tatadocomo.com". I became fed up and mailed them but no response again.Morning again I called my preferred language is English but they started speaking in tamil and said change your language to english though it is.I tried to explain him and he said he will refund within 3 hours but it never happened and next day i called again and teh same response. I had never seen such a poor service in my life.I am ready to pay for customer service but they are always busy.""GOD KNOWS"
    Want to through this sim in marina beach
  • edited August 2014
    my mobile no. 8460421663
    i activate 1rs. whats app &1rs. facebook unlimited. my balance deduct 63rs but my internet balance have 1.76 and 10 mb..
    so why balance my deduct????
    and your custemer service are very poor. your agent say my balance deduct because of my low internet balance but tata docomo company why provide small packages and you dont say our balance deduct some your different staratagy and main customer care why call disconncet.. i used internet last 3 year but any time not face this problem but this time unexpectable your poorest service... if my balance not refund than i take other company service...
  • edited September 2014
    9041614314 Or 9877700881 I had brought sim of tata docmo in internet schemes 90416-14314. Even network is not coming ... Then how can we except of internet.. even customer care is not responding properly.. They are cutting my always , when i m calling it again and again.. This was frustating from last week ... So kindly say me if you are not looking on this issue... Then i will take strict action reagrding this issue....
  • edited September 2014
    I am Azra Lakdawala. Mob.no, 9429678686..my acount balance was 31.56 yesterday.Today it is 7.76 only.I activated rs.15 for unlimited Whats app plan on Calling to costumer care early morning today but they deduct my 23.8 Rs. And when i tried to call them they didnt answer my call.I want my 23.80 Rs.back in anyways.