Complaint Against Tata Docomo

edited September 2014 in General Discussions
I have recharged with amout 222/- to reduce the call charges on 30th June, 2013 and still that call is not reduced, I have also recharged with 49 again but it is not effective. I tried calling customer care but they just do not respond and cut the call unexpectedly, this is really frustrating.
I have lost around 1000/- due to this higher call rate, I am planning to port the number.

Comments

• Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited July 2013

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
    At 1am in the morning they renewed a pack without ant prior intimation..... And when I speak to customer care they say that it has been renewed and 3 days back a message has been sent bit I never received any message regarding it.... I did not want to activate this pack and was about to cancel......I am in a need of balance and want it back.... as they have deducted without any prior confirmation or intimation
    edited July 2013

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
    I am prathamesh patil. Mob.no, 8983348474..my acount balance was 86 yesterday.Today it is 22 only.I activated rs.32 internet plan but they deduct my 64 rs. And when i tried to call them they didnt recieve my call.I just hate this.I want my 32 rs.back in anyways.
    edited July 2013

As per our discussion over call, we request you to type UNSUB GPRS (AMT) and send the sms to 121 for further assistance.

Customer care,
    Tata Docomo.
  • edited August 2013
    I have recharged with internet pack of Rs 95/- (my no 8976561562) on 1st august via tata docomo website, the amount was deducted from my account but the plan was not activated . The SBI Ref. No. for the online transaction is MSBI3063729472IGK6483691 TRANSFER TO 3199603162095. I called to coustomer care but they hung up without answering properly. I want the plan to be activated as soon as possible.. X|
    My number is 9747202664 ,a docomo number
    i had a already 5GB in my account
    docomo gave me 1.5GB 3G data free usage but it as result as my 5GB data losed and activated 1.5 GB.(I am introducing that my phone was not supported for 3G and in my region and district had no 3G services)
    pls solve my problem
  • edited August 2013

I am not using any tata docomo services still I am getting bills on my email address (umeshmastkoli@gmail.com).
    To known about unknown bill I have already sent many emails to tata docomo customer care and called them so many times, but I didn't received any information for which service i am getting this bill.
    This kind of behavior from tata docomo is annoying me.
    Please help me in this matter.

Umesh Koli
    M: 9619429889
  • edited August 2013
    I am tata docomo user from Bihar circle and my no is 7209811725. I recharged my phone by Rs32 for gprs 1947 mb plan but I unable to acess gprs services due to network problem as told by customer care executive. After one week my service get auto renewed and my balance get deducted, again my gprs not work. I tried to call customer care several time regarding my balance refund but I unable to contact them since I always got message that all our customer care executive are busy. Please help in geting my balance refund since its compeletly tata docomo fault.
  • edited September 2013
    Dear sir i hav requested for 5 rs one day net pack from 141 i waited for more than one hour and called cc ..they said sorry system is down u try easy recharge .i recharged with 149 3 gb net pack.i have hardly used 1 mb of that n a msg appears rs 5 deducted 25 mb net pack.what can i do if ur servers are down..its not my pblm..i want my 3 gb net pack back..its cc fault..my no.is 7405436183
  • edited September 2013
    Dear sir/ madam,
    > I'm writing this long email, for having fame @ TATA, and wants to continue
    > other service @ TATA. The customer who lost the Trust.
    > I am D. Ganesh, My photon + No is, 908310463 I'm using your service for
    > more than 2 years. I was comfortable with your service up to March 2013. In
    > the month of march, i have shifted my place (Mylapore, Chennai) due to that
    > i'm not getting your service properly. I'm started to get bad connectivity.
    > From there the problem begins, I spoke to the customer care regarding this
    > issues, i got irresponsible answer stating that it will be like that but i
    > explained that, the same place i'm able to get good connectivity in Airtel
    > as well as Reliance photon connectivity which i frequently start borrowing
    > from my friends to do my business activity. I didnt get any proper response
    > from the customer care. Then i decided to go for disconnection, but i would
    > like to switch over my service to other provider.
    > I was trying to go for settlement. i didnt get any support from anyone. As
    > usual, i started getting montly bill, which i'm not ready to pay. (I agree
    > your service is good at outside of my house but couldnt work at home which
    > is mandatory for me). Once i stop payment, i got the attention from your
    > customer care. I'm started keep getting calls for make payment.
    > Here the trauma begins, An executive approached me and said he will turn
    > the anttena towards my house then the issued will be solved but didnt (I
    > still had connectivity that time) then he suggest me to go for settlement
    > and he ask 700 rs. He keeps calling and talk over phone but he never came
    > for collection and the month ends.
    > Next month, i got a call from another executive, he ask for settlement for
    > Rs 1,000 because in between days the another bill got generated. He keeps
    > calling me every day finally i agreed and he said, he will come to home on
    > Aug 14 (fortunately i know the date as well) but he didnt turn back.
    > In due course i got another bill generated, now no more executives.. i
    > start getting messages which is too harsh to read ends with "Avoid Legal
    > Action". I was annoyed, and i start keep getting calls every day and a lady
    > spoke to me that he is the head of Tamil Nadu region and incharge for all
    > the issues. She right now she only has the power for settlement because it
    > came to legal department. I explained her everything and she ask for
    > settlement of Rs 1,300 as final and she sent me an email along with the
    > link for payment on Aug 30th. She request me to make payment and i will
    > receive a settlement letter in 2 days time. I made a payment on that time
    > itself. Till now, i havent receive any letter instead of that, once again
    > i'm started getting SMS from yesterday onwards that the amount or Rs 15***
    > 3) Illiterate Executive
    > 4) Cheating calls & sms
    > Is this consists of TATA,??? I never ever expect this from the Brand
    > company like TATA. I wont say the individual cheated me, Its TATA, Its all
    > your employees. TATA can have some genuine & educated employee.
    > The customer care should convince me and rectify the errors, instead of
    > that, why they want to cheat me? This is not suit a company like TATA. I
    > need Justice. Provide genuine service and get paid.
    > I was a genuine customer, paid the bill regularly for the last 2 years
    > without any default and our relationship ends in the bitter way. Now, i got
    > cheated the money which you got Rs 1,300 is a cheating money its not for
    > your service. still, asking more money through sms.
    > *PROOF:*
    > *
    > *
    > I paid rs 1,300 on Aug 30th through my Credit card.
    > The two ladies (the Cheater) who spoke to me as head of TATA DOCOMO Tamil
    > Nadu:
    > 1)8124606435
    > 2)7200021161 - One lady told her name as Ramya.
    > I called these ladies two days back, they ask for my account no and said
    > she will call me back. But, till now no response even i called my times.
    > They are not pick my call. This itself shows they are fraud. Many times,
    > there no is busy after that they wont pick my call or call me back. Why
    > they want to scared of me? I ask for justice.
    > Regarding this issue i spoke this irresponsible man "Bharanidharan"
    > 9244430231. He given his phone to another lady and she admits that, " i was
    > cheated by those girls regarding that issue she couldnt do anything and she
    > is asking me for settlement once again. What the ****
    > All these people are fraud. I need an explanation, and TATA co should take
    > action against these fraud. This definitely spoil the reputation of tata &
    > need to sort these issues asap. I believe in TATA, I had some issues
    > previously, which was sorted immediately by your service i'm expecting the
    > same. Otherwise i will go for consumer court i dont have any other option.
    > Expecting a positive reply & want to solve the issues as ASAP. (Got hurt
    > badly by seeing the message carrying "Legal Action". I'm not afraid of but
    > i feel its an insult to me(being a genuine customer @ TATA for these years).
    > Regards,
    > D. Ganesh
    > 9043174714
  • edited October 2013
    I have been getting disturbing calls from tata docomo number 7696755879. I have informed you previously about same.

As per your direction I have file a police complaint against same number. Police have obtained registration of said number in name of sukhwinder singh, house no 94, dhobiana , bathinda, however when inquired there is no such existing person and address. Clearly this number has been obtained by submitting false documents. I strongly urge you to cancel this number On basis is of falsified identity as directed to all telecom companies by supreme court of india.

The culprit has worsened my life to great extent and I may have to take extreme actions which may include filling a lawsuit against tata docomo for issuing numbers without proper identity details or I might consider ending my life if this ordeal doesn't end.
    This email will be produced as evidence Of non action against tata docomo in such a scenario.

Kindly make speedy effort to do needful
  • edited October 2013
    dear sir, in tata docomo recharge success done rs 500 in tata docomo, message show success but customer not getting balance. the number is 8460837309, so, pls solve this proble,. 13th oct 2013 at recharge.
  • edited October 2013
    i had recharged for rs 250 for 1 gb of internet and rs 222 talk time. but after using internet my balance has been reduced by rs 100 and internet balance stil remains at 1 gb. when i called customer care they just hang up the call. what should i do now?? docomos customer service is extremely poor , not to mention the poor quality of services.
  • edited October 2013
    At 2am in the morning they renewed a gprs pack without ant prior intimation..... And when I speak to customer care they say that it has been renewed cause i didnot send a message to deactivate it last month. i have already reacharged for a different gprs pack this month but the recharge has been replaced by this new auto recharge and the balance has been deducted .... I did not want to activate this pack and was about to cancel......I am in a need of balance and want it back.... as they have deducted without any prior confirmation or intimation. what should i do now???
  • edited October 2013

In my life i've not used tata docomo, still i'm receiving emails from tata docomo from last 1 month regarding my outstanding bill, regarding this i've complaint to tata docomo, before 3 days i've received assurance email and call from TATA DOCOMO that i'll not receive any further emails.

Still today morning i received same, i'm really fedup with this emails.

kindly guide me how can i make complaint against tata docomo.

paresh
    paresh.gohil@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    I have recharged Rs.250 which gives me 222 talktime and 1GB 3G data but it gives 2G speed . and customer care not giving the solution of problem
  • edited November 2013
    Sir/Madam,
    Tata docomo have deducted my 108rs from main balance wrongly. actually i activated 11rs 3g pack for 60min free usage. and it got activated and i also checked the internet balance as it was 3600 sec. and i browsed for a minute and saw that all my balance was deducted. i called customer care 5-6 times some said you browsed chargable site ( and i know which site is chargable not even browsed that) and one said that it was some technical mistake and will be resolved in 24hrs. and i waited but it was not solved. sir please solve my problem as they have deducted many times. please try to refund my 108rs back.
    my no. 8087103885
    sir
    i have a tata docome connection since 3 years. and im a regular customer of the company. i am getting a problem now in these days. my balance has been deducted every day at 12 am night. when i call to customer care executive they tell me each and every time other thing that they told me previous. But they can't satisfy me and can't stop that application or service. i asked them about the scheme if there is any applicable or subscribed but they tell me that we have unsubscribe online from company online service. but daily 60 paise deducted at sharp 12 am. I want justify and get return back all the amount which is deducted from my account. my no. is 9812650649.
  • edited December 2013
    I have purchase TATA Photon Plus device for 1500 at the time of purchasing this device they have offer me speed upto 3.1 mbps with prepaid connection at Rs 650 5 GB unlimited plan
    but this device is not working properly I'm getting speed hardly upto 256 kbps & since day 1 I'm doing follow up for getting resolved this problem
    finally when I called on their customer care no i.e 1800 266 121 they are telling me 256 kbps is the minimum speed limit which we have offer this is the false statement they are mentioning now they haven't told me this at the time of purchasing device
    why should one go for high rental plan for getting this minimum speed which one can get on low budget also
    I told them to deactivate my Photon they are telling me it will take minimum 15 days & bill will be generate which I have to pay
    I'm not going to pay them single rupee and also I want my money back which I have paid for device
    my photon no is 9222206784 for your reference
  • edited December 2013

I had opted for a new post paid connection through tata docomo distributors by paying Rs 350 for the plan. the distributor agreed that the same will be activated within 24 hours. but till date they have not activated.

When i asked about the activation to the distributor, they are simply escaping by giving the hopes that it will be activated immedietely ,finally no result had come out.I had called several times to the tata docomo customer care also but no progress from their end also.

When i call tata docomo customer service each & every time some new executive will be recieving the call & i need to explain my problem to all of them every day finally the call will be hanged up or no response.It is also surprising that customer care is recieving our complaint calls only once in a day. If i call 2nd time they are not at all recieving our calls.From past 25 days i had fed up by calling them.

Kindly look in to the same to solve my problem at the earliest.

The details of my personnel mobile number is 09620551181.New number opted from TATA DOCOMO is 09035858111.

Distributor mobile number 09945733711/ 07795769387 ( Arun roy )
  • edited December 2013
    I had recharged with a data plan..and threre was still some mb left in my data plan.but when i browsed internet they deducted nearly 26 rs from my main balance.
    Con 8982464902
    Loc bhopal mp
    Con 8982464902
    Loc bhopal mp
  • edited December 2013
    I ported my number from Reliance communication to Tata docomo on 3rd of December, since then I have sadly dissatisfied with the network issues related to the network provider.

I bought the sim on condition that it will give me full network even in remote areas as I have to travel a lot, but to say the least that the network is so bad that leave of remote areas it doesn't even work inurban areas.

I am sadly disappointed to port from Reliance.

I think I have been cheated I will definitely escalate this if it doesn't get sorted out asap.

Please dont use Tata docomo.

Amit kumar jha.
    9883059974.
  • edited January 2014
    Tata Docomo is a very big and worst comapny. They cut the balance without any reaosns they cut my 65rs balance...when i call in call center they tell me that we cant gave you back the balance.it is not first time they done with me second time they did it...i want my 65rs balance back or i am going to close my number...Last from 2 and an half year i am a Tata Docmo customer .but from last 6 months they are doing like that i am really... Feeling bad they doning like this with me... IMy number...9033273610 mt E-mail id-Kalambeyogesh111@gmail.com...I Feel that Tata Docomo can help me and gic=ve me my balance back..as soos as possible...
  • edited January 2014
    I have old post paid unlimited plan of docomo 899 its has conference call facility but company suddenly stop this facility .I tried calling customer care but they just do not respond and say company has to stop this facility on unlimited plan,but iahve a old connection and they have no rights to stop conference call to old connection.
    company.this is really frustrating.and unfair.thats why i have quit with docomo.and port 2 another company.
    this very shamefull for docomo,docomo has to loss his goodwill.

Hello!

I have recharged with tariff voucher Rs. 17 which allows STD calls at 25 paise/min on Jan. 17, 2014 from Tata Docomo online recharge website. It stopped working today (Jan. 21, 2014) and my call rate has become normal base call rate (1.5 paise/sec). When I called up to customer care, they straight away say that there is not any STV of Rs. 17 available. Now customer care (complaint section; 198) is not even taking my calls. Absolutely desi company with desi attitude. I request this matter to be sorted out soon otherwise I will go beyond this forum.

Thanks in advance!
  • edited January 2014
    I have used TATA DOCOMO connection for few months, was happy with the services and promises untill the bill generated.
    Got a bill with unnecessary charges of data internet plan, while i was told its free at the time of getting the connection.
    Further, approached to customer care and i was adviced to pay entire amount by mentioning the reason that there would be no option to reverse the charges.
    I denied to pay the amount as it was not accurate as per the promises. Moreover at the time of connecting their representatives (server does not respond, call after 4 hours, call after 1 PM, system under maintenance etc. etc. reason were there for their bad services).
    After getting another bill of the next month, I was approched by one of the recovery agency saying we have discounted your money now pay the bill discounted by the charges reflected as data used. I paid the certain amount told by the executive but they failed to activate my number and disconnected it permanently.
    We, the customer are getting harassed by their bad services even after paying their dues and charges.
    Kindly resolve my issue as I need that number back which now I want to port to some other service pro
  • edited February 2014

This is to inform you that i am using your services last 5 to 6 years..on a same document..last month i have done changes same number i will converted prepaid to post paid on a same documents..no body visited at my home for verification of document till time & without any intimation my out going & incoming call are stop from last week & also their is mentioned documents negative..how is it possible....pls do the need full & start my serive asap.

Thanx & Regards,