Reliance Broadband Services

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping

Myself Jignesh Patel from Vadodara. I am using reliance broadband services from last few years. My broadband connection is not working from 5th JUNE 2013. I have registered complain in customer care. I got response that they having rent issue with Sheetal apartment DLC. So it will take 10-15 to resolve issue. I have again called on 18th June for complain status but same response i get. Now today 4th July it will be a one month from my complaint. they having same issues.

In between days I got call from reliance broadband service mumbai in my land-line phone saying that rent issue resolve and please check ur connectivity. I have checked an connectivity but same problem After i call to customer care and he said that rent issue solve i will forward this call to technical team and technical team said that your rent issue is not resolved.

After that i have talk to their supervisor but they telling that we will resolve this issue as soon as possible. After 18th june i hata talked to vadodara local team as well but no response against my complain....

Yesterday I called to customer care and still they saying that your request under process and no response.

I have never paid any bill after due date in my service years and eventhough now i am paying advance rental for my service and still having problem.

Jignesh T Patel

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited July 2013

Jignesh T Patel

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited January 2014

I have requested for new broadband connection that works in multiple devices like laptop desktop etc. based on the confirmation from your executive named “Kumar” who came to my office and confirmed.

I got the connection on 28-12-2013. but within 2 days, connection stopped working. I requested for 2 MBPS. but i got only 1 MBPS despite paying INR 1500 in advance.

Now since 1st, the internet connection did not work continuously and after many complaints to customer care or with kumar, nothing has been resolved.

I feel like i am cheated in this regard. Now that Kumar is not picking up the call from my number.

what should i have to do ? Please advice.

If reliance can’t provide good broadband connection (which should work at least in one device), i would like to get my money Rs.1500 back. I will handover the modem to your office. Its really frustrating when you don’t get the service you need to get despite paying in advance.

My subscriber login: 318208535404

- Bala
  • edited February 2014
    I left using Reliance net connection a long time back and also the amount which was outstanding ,, couple of times i spoke to customer executives to compensate that from my advance which i paid. even though after that today i have recieved a call from court that a case has been issued against me. This is seriously pathetic. request you all to get back to me as soon as possible.
  • edited February 2014
    This has been quite frustrating now. I raised a request to transfer my Broadband connection on 13th Feb 2014. The request number for same is 216651481.

Till now i have not received any call from reliance and when I try to call customer care they either don't pic or even if they pick up the call they will put me on hold and say we will confirm but will never reply back. I took the reliance broadband connection because I have to perform my office work from home sometimes. It has been a loss of more than a week to me. If in case I don't receive a solution soon then I will move to the consumer court.

I was waiting to get the customer care guy on call yesterday for full day but nobody picked up. May be they see my number and don't pick it.

Tosif Khan
    DOB - 22/05/1986
    Cell: 8095950807
    Mail : tosif.07@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    Hi , I am Pratik. I am using Reliance Broadband connection and my ID is 320014790143. From the day I have taken this connection I am expriencing slow speed issue and I have raised so many complaints but the customer care people closing the tickets with out solving the issue and even not informing me. But this time they have crossed all limits by not addressing the technical issue for 3 days after several follow ups from my side. Below is the issue details.

Complaint No:217747259
    Issue: Power Adapter was not working

I have raised the complaint on 11th Mar 2014 and the customer care people told me as per their policy it will take a maximum 24hrs to solve it. but its been 3 days they not even called me back. Each time I am calling customer care they are telling we are escalating your issue and it will resove soon. I even spoke to the higher authorities and they are giving me word that it resolve in the next day but they are not at all taking any steps. When contacted the local agent through whom I got the connection he told me to buy the adapter myself since their technical guys are not present. Its the most irresponsible and irritating answer I have got from a service vendor. After following up and requesting them several times it seems they are not at all concerned about the customer's problems. They keep on passing the issue by giving false commitments.
    Kindly help me in this concern as I don't have any other go.
  • Rajat _GuptaRajat _Gupta Junior Member
    edited August 2014
    Hii

I bought one Reliance broadband connection through a sale executive(Mr Sanny Kumar) on 20 June 2014.He told me that they will install the connection in 3 to 4 days. But When i asked him after one week ,he replied that to call some person(Mr Satish) ,that he will come for the connection . I had called him so many times but he didn't pick .Then i went to reliance office in chandigarh there i met Mr Sunil Verma , he also told me they will install the connection . But it didnt happen upto now.
    Now i dont want any connection, only refund my money( Rs1450).
    CAF No: 17800034535405.

Please find the bill attached.

Rajat
    hello,

I have been using reliance broadband for more than 3 years. On 22nd august 2014 i have registered a complaint (222911363) regarding my broadband and landline not working. They told me that my problem will be resolved within 24hours. On the next day i called them back to know the status of my complaint, they told me that the complaint has been resolved, so it has been closed and they registered another complaint (222953548) for broadband not working. After 4 days i talked to one of the supervisor and she told me that there has been a problem of material shortage so its taking some time to resolve the problem. She also told me that my problem will be resolved before july end. When i called them back on 1st august they told me that it will be resolved before 8th of august. Then again they delayed it to 12th august. On 13th august i called the reliance appellate authority, they registered my complaint (223720524) and told me that they have some material shortage and guaranteed me that my problem will be resolved in maximum 4 days. I called them back on 18th august, they said that my problem has been closed and problem of material shortage has been solved. As my broadband was still not working so they registered another complaint (223893625) and again guaranteed to solve in maximum 4 days. When i called back after 4 days, they said that the problem of material shortage has not been resolved, and as soon as the material is available they will solve my problem and gave me the deadline of 30th August. I called them back on 1st September, now they are telling me that it will be resolved till 8th September.

If my broadband and landline doesn't start until 9th September, i would like to file them to consumer court.

RajRajpara wrote: »

"Dear Raj,

Reliance Communications"

Jignesh T Patel

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

• rahulakgrahulakg Junior Member
    edited September 2014

My name is Rahul Kumar having Reliance Broadband Connection (subscriber id- 363149619441). My connection was terminated 2 month back and now i get my last bill. Now big question is that how to pay this bill. I cant pay online because my subscriber id is blocked. when i call to customer care they give me address ( S7 BESCOM COMPLEX OLD AIRPORT ROAD BANGALORE) to pay my bill. when i go there they told me they can not pay this bill. I am surprise reliance did not have proper way to pay bill. Now i feel, my decision is right to terminate reliance broadband.
    When i get this connection one person came to me to get money and fill all the document but now i am suffering to pay last bill. Really reliance have a worst service.
    I want to know how to pay this bill? my last date to pay is 17/9/2014.
    RajRajpara wrote: »

edited September 2014
    sorry but i m still having the same issues.... land line and broadband still not working.... and again all my complaints have been closed without letting me know about it... they told me that your complaint has been forwarded to higher authorities so its close from our side..
    edited September 2014
    sorry but i have still having the same issues as earlier... broadband and land line still not working... and again my complaint has been closed saying that the complaint has been forwarded to higher authorities so it has been closed...
    edited September 2014
    my broadband connection has started working now but my land line(telephone) connection is still not working..............
    regards,
    ID-211391752962
    I have terminated reliance connetion due to dp box issue but my final bill is still not generated with waiver for services I have not used. I got mail from reliance advocate for due amount
    I am in talk with customer care still this kind of notice from adv is rediculos