Airtel Broadband Frequent Disconnection Problem

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
We are using Airtel Broadband Connection from almost 2 years now, ever since we have taken the connection we are facing frequent disconnection. Every month we have to raise complaints, to get it fixed, then a next request at the end of the month to get a waiver for the same. We have informed our concern many times to customer care representatives, to which they respond that this time we will give you a permanent solution to your problem. But the problem is never resolved. For few months, we have taken waiver for more than 10 days also.

Below are the details:
Service Provider: Airtel
Service Used: Broadband
Phone Number: 044 - 49523408
Connection in the Name of: Siddhant Runiwal
Email ID: siddhant125@yahoo.com
Mobile Number: 9884078581

Comments

• Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    Namaste Mr. Runiwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 01 July 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Runiwal,

Further to our discussion dated 01 July 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mr. Runiwal,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 01 July 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    I have a problem with Airtel broadband. The internet connection drops and reconnects every few minutes. I'm unable to reach customer care because both my Airtel mobile and landline work fine to call anyone in the world, but both the lines are barred from talking to customer care representatives.

Airtel keeps mailing me with new dates to resolve the issue, but has done nothing to resolve it yet.

I've been having this issue since last week of June 2013.

Service provider - airtel broadband
    Circle - Chennai
    Issue - frequent disconnection
    Response from service provider - only false promises
  • Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    Namaste,

Sub : frequent disconnection

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar

• edited March 2014
    04443801109_tn@airtelbroadband.in

We have called and raised several complaints that we are experiencing frequent disconnections on our connection. Sometimes it is ok for 1 hour, but most times, the modem is redialing every 2-10 minutes. This is unacceptable and it is very hard to get anything done with this instability.

Things I have tried:

1. New modem. We were given a beetel router when we took service nearly 5 years back. However, with the problems i purchased a new d-link router and connected it to a linksys ea6900 (2014 number one rated wireless router) recently. Still the disconnects occur.

2. Raised complaint - ONe of your people came to the house last week on wednesday to check for line disturbances. They came when I was not home (when the complaint was raised, the agent was told that I wont be home but to come thursday when I will be present). I am the main user here so I need to be present. The tech that came was told to come back the next day but never did, and the complaint was never closed.

I need someone to come today ASAP to look at this, as I cannot continue to function in this instability. My phone number is 9445451973

Please call me to confirm you will come ASAP. I will be available at the house for another few hours, otherwise tomorrow they will need to come, but i would like to get resolution today.

Eric & Preeti
    edited March 2014
    Dear Eric,

This is with reference to your post dated 31 March 2014.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

airtel.presence@in.airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

LinkedIn- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    edited April 2014
    Dear (Eric & Preeti),

This is with reference to your post dated 31 Mar. 2014. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively. You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Sandeep Kumar

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    Having problem with Airtel internet connection, net get disconnected every now and then, like 10-15 minutes for the past 1 week. All the lights glow in the modem, but net is getting disconnected. I have to switch off and on the modem for the net to be connected; unless I do this, the net is not getting connected. Used to get problems with net connection but not often, this time it is very pathetic.

I have called the customer service 198 and 121 for hours, but unable to reach them. I can hear only the welcome tone, after that it get struck. I have send an email to the customer service, but got email delivery failure and was sent back after 2 days.

unable to connect VPN, also. " Another computer on this network has the same IP address as this computer. contact your network administrator for help resolving this issue." this is the error msg I get while connecting the VPN.

kindly do the needful to resolve the issue ASAP. getting very frustrated.

Below are the details:
    Service Provider: Airtel
    Service Used: Broadband
    Phone Number: 044 - 42150104
    Connection in the Name of: Daison
    Mobile Number: 9841415306
    I recently got Airtel Broadband connection and it went fine for 2 days. After that it started disconnecting and kept dc for hrs.
    I contacted Airtel technician who set up the connection , but they are not able to resolve the problem even after 5 working days and 1 weekend.

My DSL light keeps blinking and internt doesnot come up. They initially said it might be wiring or splitter or Modem issue. But nothing helped to resolve it.
    Then they said it might be problem at the exchange and did some changes there , the connection went up for 30 mins and then again it gave the same problem.
    Frequent disconnection and DSL keeps blinking.

I am really frustrated with Airtel now. I have to perform my daily job functions at odd hrs too and this airtel problem is giving me a hard time professionally and personally.

Airtel connection - 1099 - 15 GB
    Name : Praveen Sharma
    Phone No - 8588897045
    Email: Pravsharma01@yahoo.co.in
    Modem : Beetel

Please address it ASAP else refund my deposit and i will go with another provider.