honda activa complaint

nikhil1921nikhil1921 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
I Purschased honda activa from SHANTESHA HONDA AUTO PVT LTD,GOKUL ROAD,HUBLI..on 26-6-2012. since then i am facing problems with vehicle..there is a vibration and jerking in rear wheel and there is noise in the vehicle..the service center people are not able to solve this problem and they are saying there is no problem in vehicle Instead-of solving the problem..I sent an email to the company regarding problem but i did not get any reply from them.i am tired of visiting service center frequently.. ..the following are the details of the vehicle.

reg no: KA25 EK2364
Invoice no: IP1202005
ENGINE number: JC44E5368669
CHASIS number: ME4JC448EC7368811

my contact number is: 9743701570
name: Nikhil.Kulkarni

Comments

i am vishal kasotiya posted at nagda dist. Ujjain mp. my grievance starts when rats damage milometer of my Honda active. I visit local service center of Honda active at nagda. they told me that it cant be repaired you should change it. since all the wiring were damaged by rats, indicators and horn is not working. milometer is not available at local service center..so I decided to purchase it from Ujjain mp. I visited at kanthed auto mobiles 64, university road dewas road Ujjain (authorized service center of Honda active at Ujjain mp). I told them about problem and they gave me a harness wire and told me that it will solve all the problems regarding your active... when I came to nagda and visit local service center they told me its a wrong part you just want a new milometer (milometer comes with all necessary cable wires). Then I contact Ujjain service center and told them about it that they gave me a wrong part.. but they told me that they wont replace it. I have to purchase milometer now. I insist them that I don't want my money back just give the right part for my active.. but there is no response from them.... plz help me.. dealer details : KANTHED AUTO MOBILES 64, UNIVERSITY ROAD DEWAS ROAD UJJAIN MP (0734-2519331,4041897) INVOICE NO: 13IP01072 DATE : 24.6.13 AMOUNT : 1223.00

I have booked Honda Activa HET with Sai Point Honda, Mira Road [delivery confirmation within 15 days on cash payment] on date 30 Jun 2013. During booking they told me, we will Activa deliver within 15 day up to 14 July 2013 and you should pay full amount by tomorrow by cash.
    I had paid full amount on 02 July 2013 and they committed me that delivery activa upto 15/7/2013.
    When I contacted on 11th July 2013 then told me "Delivery can be delay because Activa not coming from Company." I am surprising, without stock and delivery plan of vehicle, How to getting money from customer?
    Today (15th July 2013) having below point for consideration.
    1. Commitment date has gone. -- This is false.
    2. When I told for delivery on 17th July 2013 but not sure for this one also. -- After payment no commitments date.
    3. My three mahurat date 12/7, 14/7 and 15/7 have gone and last 17/7/2013 is rest for this month. -- No value of customer's emotions.
    4. No new committed date for delivery.
    Please take necessary action to delivery my Activa within given time line (up to 17 July 2013).

Contact# +91-9920725829
  • edited September 2013

I have purchased Activa in 2008 from Honda show room, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad under regd. no. UP14AR 5450. It has run only 15000Kms during 5 years. I have given it for service at workshop and they opened the engine and charged Rs.2300/- for repairing of crank vide dated 13.06.2013. After service it was regularly giving trouble and again I have given it for service. now they are charging Rs.12000/- for repairing of engine.

1. May I know why engine is giving trouble after running only 15000kms.

2. When I have given the scotter for repairing vide dated 11.6.13. for repairing of crank, it was delivered me after three days. After service it was regularly giving me the trouble. Service was not done properly and engine mobile was not added as it was confirmed from local workshop when it became faulty on the way on dated 13.09.13.

3. I again given the Activa for service on the same day on dated 13.06.2013. It was running at that moment. I went the workshop on Activa itself. Now they are saying engine is Jam. It is costing Rs. 12000/-. and they are charging again for repair of crank. It is too much. No accident was there. why it is so.

S.K. Batra
    M.No. 09013341789
  • edited September 2013

I had purchased honda activa in October ,2012 ,It is giving mileage of only 22 to 25 Kmpl ,The agency assured in each time that same will be increased after completion of third service.However,Mileage is still as it is even after fourth service .The agency now saying there is no problem in vehicle instead of solving the problem . I am still suffering due to very low mileage .

reg no: BR01BN5761
    ENGINE number: 0JC447HC8156425

my contact number is: 09308595501
    name: Yaser
    Place :Patna
  • edited October 2013
    When i went to arora motors opp bombay motor jodhpur staff misbehave and rude behave with my wife.
    My name ganpat 09351303061
  • edited October 2013
    I bought a HET activa on 7 june 2013 from dhingra honda in peeragarhi , new delhi. I am facing many problems with my activa . I contacted the service centre and told them the problems, they instead if checking the problems kept on saying that there is no problem with my activa and the problems i am facing occur with all the activa's and there is no solution for thse problems. The front part vibrates and makes noises on rough roads. The servicemen say that these noises are created by combi brakes and this is natural. The rear shocker makes sharp noises on speed brakers ,the servicemen say that this is due to the plastic shockers and these noises are made in all HET activa's. When i dont use activa for a day then some kind of oil is seen below the activa near the stand. They say that this occurs because of use of side stand and not the centre stand. So i do not feel the advantage of buying products from a trusted company like honda and paying extra money for the 5 year warranty. I had also bought and earlier model of the activa and never faced such problems with my earlier activa and that is the reason i again trusted honda but this time i dont think that i will be able to buy a honda product again due to the extent of problems i am facing with activa. Please investigate about the problems and contact me as soon as possible. My contact no is 8802532777. My email is dakshay@me.com . The dealer i bought my activa from is dhingra auotomobiles RR-25 Mianwali nagar rohtak road , new delhi . The work shop- d-5 ram nagar, opp pillar no 711 ,uttam nagar new delhi. My activa no isDL4SCF 0435
  • edited November 2013
    I have purchased active only 5 day before but it does not working now. when I give race it become off.
    can it be change.
  • edited November 2013
    i bought activa in2013.it's speedmeter is not working due to the abscense of a part(mitar garari).
  • edited February 2014
    Venetian Honda cheated me fraud me and behaved very worst
  • edited May 2014
    This is to bring to your kind notice that I am a Honda Activa customer of your company. I handed over my Activa (Registration No. PB11 BE 4238) to Raj Motors, Sirhind Road Patiala for Accidental Repair on 18th of April 2014. I was assured that I will be getting my active back by 28th of April 2014. But till now, neither I have got any update from Raj Motors till date nor I am given my Activa back.

Since then, I am running from pillar to post to get my Activa repaired from Raj Motors.

I wonder in this world of huge competition where after-sale-service is a big concern, people like Raj Motors are ripping off their customers. I am very much upset and mentally harassed at the hands of the Raj Motors staff.

Treat this as my last request/complaint letter to you after that I will be exploring my legal options as well.

It seems that if I have done the biggest mistake of my life by purchasing Honda Activa Scooter.

Hoping for an early and affirmative response from your side today itself.

Parveen Kumar
    97800 34543
  • edited June 2014
    Respected sir I had purchased a new activa I from Anand Honda at sewla in AGRA, U.P. There is problem of fuel metre not working they do something at that time metre works ,after one day it still not works I went to them they told( Rishi Parmar,sales executive) it is not my problem go to workshop ,there they do something metre works after one day it did not work. I went to them they still told not there concern...this thing happened 4 times ..plz help me out
  • edited July 2014
    I booked honda activa 125 cc on 17th May 2014 from Pratul automobiles at Somajiguda Hyderabad. I was attended by Mr. Venkat Reddy .He informed me that it will take minimum 30 to 45 days to get the vehicle as its a new model.
    I agreed to wait for the said period. However even after 45 days I didn't receive any call from Mr. Venkat.When I called him he told very casually that one lot came and since vehicles were limited , it was allotted to other clients. He asked me to wait for another 15 days.
    After more than two months of booking, I visited showroom to enquire about the status of my booking, Mr. Venkat was very surprised to see me .He again told me to wait for one week and assured me that I will get the vehicle this time.

On 21st July Mr. Venkat called and informed me that vehicles came but there is some technical problems in all the vehicles so vehicles were sent back and again I have to wait for 20-25 days to get the delivery.He made me talk to one of his senior colleagues who repeated the same story and when I told him that I will complaint to higher ups, he said to go ahead.
    I m really annoyed and unhappy with Mr Venkat.Seems he is giving vehicles to other people who are paying him more money to get instant delivery.
    I thought I was investing in a good brand called Honda however it seems I have taken wrong decision.
    If anybody is reading this, please let me know when I will get the delivery of my honda activa.

Early revert is appreciated.
  • edited August 2014
    I had visited to kataria wheelers in surat (guj)...there i asked for dlx activa so they told that we will give you delivery only if you are taking accessories and extended warranty ..
  • edited August 2014
    so i want that u make it very clear that why should we take that if we dont want it at all.. we have given rights for whatever we wnt we take that only .. there should no forcefully action or reaction like this.so i request you to take severe action against this .. hope u will rply soon.name of the salesman is sandeep mistry.....plz give me email komalbajaj247@gmail.com
    Mene march me activa purches kiya tha or aab service centre wale bol rahe he ki 6000rs ka exp. he 1st service mene miss kiya tha or 2nd service me gaya to bolte he 3rd service gina jayega engine me 6000 rs ka exp bata rahe he

Today (15th July 2013) having below point for consideration.
    1. Commitment date has gone. -- This is false.
    4. No new committed date for delivery.

Contact# +91-9920725829

I got my Activa on 24/7/2013 that was crossed committed date but everything was fine after that.
    Here is one concern, Consumer court person is calling me on 11/9/2014 for looking into matter after 1 year and 2 months, Is it good?

Anyway Thanks

Parwat Singh
    i will brought in feb 2014 they ask me for 60kmpl millage but not more then 35 in ecnomey speed
    llllllllllll

l lllllllllll
    llllllllllll
    llllllllllllll
    llllllllllllllllllllllll l

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

please check it as quiely as possible ......................................................................................................................