complaint against snapdeal

ash7486ash7486 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I have done online shopping at snapdeal. order#: 975533945 I have placed an order for Nokia 308 phone, for which there was free headset worth rs 1499 was offered. But I have received only the phone,not received the headset. From 13th may i am calling the snapdeal representative. They said to wait for 2 days. From then I called thrice, but till no onr responds properly. Its already more than 10 days, I have not yet received the free item offered with the order.

Comments

• ash7486ash7486 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    My order#: 975533945 I have placed an order for Nokia 308 phone, for which there was free headset worth rs 1499 was offered. But I have received only the phone,not received the headset. From 13th may i am calling the snapdeal representative. They said to wait for 2 days. From then I called thrice, but till no onr responds properly. Its already more than 10 days, I have not yet received the free item offered with the order.
  • edited June 2013
    I Palash Panda ordered a Power Cool Navy Blue Floaters, item code 1027899069 a online shopping site Snapdeal.com and I paid 375 rs through online banking . I have place my order on 03-06-2013 and shopping site shows to deliver my product within 08-06-2013. but they did'nt dispatch yet. when contact to customer care of snapdeal they say that they will delivered my product within three days. but After three days they didt dispatch my order and again i contact by e-mail to customer care of snapdeal and ask them why are they not dispatching my product. They are hesitating to cancell my order too. Atlast they cancel my product and refund my Rs. Converted to SD cash that’s mean I am bound purchase product again. So 2nd time I place a order (Item name - Power Distinguished Navy Blue Floaters, Order no – 1042134153 dated - 11-06-2013), but they did not dispatch my order till now.
    I found your site so im submiting this complaint. I hope that you take a strict action against the shopping site.
    Thanks & regards

Palash Panda
    Palash.hal@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    the company shoes of the shoes ordered were bacca bucci but the shoes recd were of the company ecos exchange my order number was 1049162934 im completely disappointed with the product i tried to complaint at the coustmer support at snapdeal the ticket number given was 2321322. but none of the coustmer care tried to contact me nor have they solved the issue
  • edited June 2013
    Snapdeal service is more than worst service i have ever experienced!!

I have ordered Nivia gloves from snap deal order no. 1044396991. for which i have raised a return( return no. 2322267) because size was small what actually i have ordered. So receive a mail on 18th June that within 3 working days they will arrange a pickup. But today it's 25 june now and no one has shown for it. This is a waste service what snapdeal is offering.
    I have placed an order with snapdeal Order#1054307671 on 16th June 2013. They said by 22nd June I will get the product. Today is 7th July & I haven't received the product yet. I have followed up with them multiple times Ticket #2395628, 2436516, 2455033. Everytime they are saying that somebody will contact me in 24-48 hours. Neither they are refunding money nor they are delivering the product. Their TrustPay guarantee is fake as it is not working for me as a consumer.
    Hello Snapdeal Team,
    Order Number - 1076608710 (Protoner Multipurpose Weight Lifting Bench With Leg Pully & Dumbbell Fly) A Faulty bench was delivered to me which has heaps of alignment problems. I raised a complaint for the same within 24 hours of its arrival regarding its installation problems. Your executive called back and kept doing false promises about getting in touch with the said dealer. If you check the call flows of the call made by me and by your executive to me(I can get them all out in the open too), you will get to know the utter nonsense which was created by your team. This has already caused much mental disturbance and pain to me, and I hereby request you to pick up both the orders (1076608710 and 1076599206) and give my money back to me as soon as possible. The second order - 1076599206 (Protoner Home Gym Protoner Weight Lifting Package 60 Kg Protoner Weight + 4 Rods + Dumbells + Gloves) is also useless for me now as both these products and accessories were meant to be used in combination.
    Kindly act on this issue as priority. Otherwise, I would be forced to look towards other measures for the settlement of this issue. Please note that the request for pick up of the complete order was made within 7 days(call made for the same on 7th July) as per your conditions. The call I made today(8th July), your executive was not eager enough to help or understand the complexity of the issue. Hope you guys pay regards to this humble complaint before it goes out of hand.

Varun Taneja
    Social Media Marketer
    I bought sony ericssion spiro black mobile from SNAPDEAL.COM . Its not working after six month and i called snapdeal and resend the product to them on May-2013. But still they people not response me. I called their customer care and they disconnect my call continuously. I donot know what am going to do. My complaint no is 2097588.

Suresh Kumar A
    suresh.kumar6939@gmail.com
    Purchased Prestige Rice Cooker (Order no: 799556083 and Complaint No. 1372668) and found several parts damaged. When contacted they informed reverse pick up service is not available. Their helpdesk is taking at least 15 min to transfer call to Customercare executive and each n every time they are trying to insist me to arrange courier to send the product back to them, it's now my headache.

BEWARE OF THIS SNAPDEAL. IN MOST OF THE PLACES THEY DONT HAVE REVERSE PICK UP AND IF YOU ARE DELIVERED A DAMAGED ITEM, THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING. YOU WILL HAVE TO ARRANGE ALL FOR REVERSE COURIER. AND THEIR PACKING IS VERY POOR.

REGARDS,
    ARIJIT NANDY
    Incorrect item is received
    I Asit Bhatia ordered a Street Junkies Blue & Black Polo T-Shirt , item code 1026239766 a online shopping site Snapdeal.com and I paid 300 rs on cash on delivery . I have got my order but It was faulty I had ordered large and the snapdeal people delivered me medium. And after that I contacted snapdeal customer care n they said that they will give me a reverse pickup after that they mail me that
    "Please note that our nominated courier partners would be unable to pick up the product from your address as it falls under their non serviceable area. We request you to kindly send the product back along with original brand packaging, invoice and intact brand tags. Also please mention the order number and the complaint number clearly as this will help us check the order details and process your return correctly.We are attaching a return form (which is a clickable link at the end of this mail) which you will need to paste on the top of the parcel along with your order number 1026239766 and complaint number 2317126."so I shipped that product to them I had shipped it on 24/06/2013 and now they are telling that still they have nt received my product and also every cutomer care tells that it will be delivered to u shortly within 24 hours our representative will contact you. Bt no one contacted. THANK YOU
    I hope that you take a strict action against the shopping site.
    I shall be highly thankful to you
    I hope that you take a strict action against the shopping site.

ASIT BHATIA
    asitbhatia0@gmail.com
    i am reshma i have ordered a toshiba 16gb pendrive on 10-07-2013 (order no:1103005440).on 13-07-2013 i received a message that it is shipped by indiaontime...tracking number is 75004263493.but it is not received until now...
    My snap deal order no 1090645452 i purchase philips e122 black
    but its deleverd very poor condition and i call snapdeal care its not attend me and tell me go service center its poor help me return this product

amit agarwal
    Had the most HORRENDOUS experience with SNAPDEAL! Encourage anybody who plans to shop here to reconsider their choice! I would like to share my experience to showcase the ridiculousness of the situation:

Had ordered a Google Nexus 4 from Snapdeal on last Saturday (where it was clearly in-stock). Since then, I have received NO communication from anyone at Snapdeal. When I kept tracking my order, it kept showing that it is “in process” (Whatever the hell that means!). Once it had crossed the estimated dispatch date I called on the helpline to inquire about my order. I was told that there is some delay and that within 48 hours the product would be dispatched. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN! I called again, this time the Snapdeal Executive told me that the order was in the process of being cancelled, as it was no longer available. WHY THE HELL WAS THE ORDER TAKEN TO START WITH THEN?!?

To top it off, the executive went on to tell me that I would have to wait 7-10 business days in order to get my refund back! I was buying this phone as a birthday gift for someone close, one thing is that you don’t fulfill the order but it’s another whole story to say that the refund would not be given for at least 7 days! What does Snapdeal expect? Does the company think that I have the liquidity to spend another 25,000 and then wait for my refund to come at its own sweet time?
    I found this ridiculous and demanded to speak to the supervisor. Unfortunately, I do not remember the supervisor’s name, otherwise I could have held him accountable. He agreed that the situation was ridiculous and that I would either get my refund within 2 business days or the phone would be delivered within 2 days. I asked him, how I could get in touch with him again, he told me that I could call on the helpline and that I could ask to speak to the supervisor, so either he or some other supervisor would be available to talk to.

Not surprising, I have not heard from anyone since then.

Once again in the dark, I called the helpline again. This time the Snapdeal executive refused to pass on the call to her supervisor, she insisted that he/she would be able to give me no better response and that anything or anyone I speak to would tell me the same thing that I would have to wait for at least 7-10 business days to get my refund.

After breaking my head with her, she finally patched me through to her supervisor, Sandeep. He was not at all accommodative of my situation and denied that anyone could have ever told me that I would get a resolution within 2 days! AS IF I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SIT AND TRICK SNAPDEAL SUPERVISORS! What crap!
    He finally said that nothing could be done and that the only thing he could do is to arrange a call back at 2 30 PM today. I have real doubts that I will get call back, based on the pathetic track record! Nevertheless, as a fellow customer, I urge all the people buying merchandise on Snapdeal to BEWARE! It’s not just the money, Snapdeal has ruined a birthday and to add salt to my wounds, havnt even bother to ACT as if they care!

THIS IS SURELY THE LAST TIME I WILL BE SHOPPING ON SNAPDEAL AND WILL ENSURE THAT NONE OF MY NEAR AND DEAR ONES WILL EITHER!

Kindly help me in getting my money back and instilling some business sense in the idiotic management team at Snapdeal.com.

Chaitanyaa
    I placed an order of pendrive to snapdeal.com on 11th of july and made the payment through card. Today is 29 july and i have not received my product yet. Complained so many times to the customer care but still they are not sending it. They are fraud. I want my money back. They are wasting my time, i called so many times to them but still thay are fake and cheap people. , please give my money back. PI148402643210
    Or order no.1104918009
    Nd Awb no. Is 1118495082
    i made a purchase of maxx genxdroid7 from snapdeal.com on 23july 13 worth rs3750 whose order no. Is 1130494994 which i got deliver on26july13 from ecom express when i opened the package there was outer polythene packing and inside an cartoon box which was seal packed when i open the box i found that the box was empty there was no clue of product there so i call snapdeal customer care and register my issue with them but there was no solution yet.
    So i feel helpless of being victim of such a online fraud. Plz help me to get my money from snapdeal.com.
    piyush
  • edited August 2013
    I got Nokia Lumia 720 on snapdeal for Rs:16990, i just problem in sim card slot after 2 days.., and my phone always got turn off while working..., I brought my product in snapdeal due to their ad.., TRUSTPAY..,
  • edited August 2013
    Sir ajj phone aya sii karbonn a25 but 1 nut is not there in it sir pls dekhlo kiven karne...
  • edited August 2013
    I have bought an Samsung travel charger through snapdeal, it has stopped working in 8th day, called Samsung customer care and registered complaint, the service request number is 8456674467 even sent mail to them. Being a foreign material what I have bought from snapdeal online mega store they cannot replace the Samsung charger.
    I got back to snapdeal telling this issue, they are asking me to take help from Samsung and Samsung are not ready to help and replace the material.

Requesting you to please help, looking for positive reply from you.
    Thank you very much.
  • edited August 2013
    Snap deal is totally doing a fake commitment since 20 days i am requesting for my refund but they are not doing so i request all th people who do online shopping never ever purchase from snapdeal
  • edited August 2013
    faulty product give and not change
  • edited August 2013
    faulty product give and accepted
  • edited September 2013
    i ordereD an pendrive whIch didnt disPatch yet.... when i cAll custUmer kalL they said wait fr 3 days and after 3days they didnt resPoNd plx help me
  • edited September 2013
    They are cheaters. worst service. They cancelled my last 2 orders. worst customer service. Better choose flipkart.
  • edited September 2013
    I have order a jbl tempo earphones on snap deal on 7 may 2013 i get it but on 5 sep 2013 it stop working and it have 1 year warranty i am calling on snapdeal. Snapdealwas saying me that you have to call to jbl service center when i call jbl service they were saying me that its not our fault you have ordered the earphones on snapdeal so snapdeal will exchange your earphone and the person from jbl service center abusing me sir plzzz help me the jbl person name was Gulshan and his mobile no. Is 9811106383 sir plzz help me my mobile no.is 8802220079 and my name is Nikhil and my email id is nsnikhilsingh100@gmail.com plzzz sir help me.......
  • edited September 2013
    Refer order no.1207561003 with payable cost of 749/-Rs.The order was cancelled after a week as stock issue with them.It means Snapdeal has not got any control on sellers. I also used promo voucher of Rs 250/-. Due to cancellation of order I lost 250 rs voucher, incurred loss to customer. Many times called up customer care but no positive response. After two days of cancelled order that product again comes back in stock at full price and now I don't have any voucher. This shows that snapdeal is playing just fraud.
  • edited September 2013
    plz inform me how to fill complaint form.....
  • edited September 2013
    I have purchased necklace set from snapdeal.com order no 1142546510 but that set was damaged. they tell me to send back the product through courier and get back money and i did the same as they said. but now i am waiting for my money from 2 months but they did'nt transfer my money to my account. they are playing with customers. please help me
  • edited September 2013
    sir I ordered loveusale royal blue and black cotton of 2 collar tshirt pack but you gave me red and light blue tshirt so I therefore request you that to exchange my goods and also want to change its size it should be of XL size
    I hope you would understand my problems and hope you will not make ne unhappy