IND SWIFT Labs FD

2»

Comments

• edited November 2013
    KRISHAN GROVER - IND SWIFT LABORATORIES & IND SWIFT LTD CHEQUES BOUNCING [New Complaint]
    I AM ALSO INVESTOR IN IND SWIFT LABORATORIES. I HAVE SEEN MANY COMPLAINTS OF THIS COMPANY ABOUT THEIR DEFAULT IN PRINCIPAL AND INTEREST AMOUNT. PLEASE ADVISE YOUR EMAIL ID AND AS WELL AS MOBILE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS THE MATTER AND DECIDE WHAT IS TO BE DONE NEXT (MY EMAIL ID SSDNKKG@GMAIL.COM) MOBILE NO. 9968980125. SEEN COMPLAINT OF MR. SATYENDRA PRAKASH GUPTA TODAY BUT THERE ARE NO CONTACT DETAILS PLS WRITE EMAIL OR CALL
    KRISHAN GROVER

QUOTE=satyendra prakash gupta;425566]I am s.p.gupta and I have two fixed deposit with you each of 10 lakhs.

The detail of my fixed deposit

25/06/2012 ind-swift lab 1000000 fdr no- 216853

22/10/2012 ind-swift 1000000 fdr no- 410647

ill today I have not received the intrest cheque and in your office no any person pickup the phone.
    Kindly take till matter seriously and send my intrest warrant as soon as possible.

Thanks & regard

Satyendra prakash gupta[/QUOTE]
  • edited December 2013
    i have not yet received cheque for original amount of fd of rs 40000 how will i get this i just cant understand smeone pls help us to get out of this
  • edited January 2014
    We are (kn_nice 2007@yahoo.com)having captioned FDR and since cheque bounced we requested release of payment in line with CLB order but no response from Ind Swift and what is intriguing is that even CLB has not responded to my communictions/emails from Bench Officer/Secretary/Under Secretary/Chairman none has responded as CLB is company's packet edition. Will company make refund or sharing my deposit with packet edition.
  • edited January 2014
    My FD No : 119816 (RS 100000) and 121767 (50000) Ind-swift lab contac no and mail id manuchawala not recheable and i will sumbited application in law 07/2013 ind-swift lab rules but not recived any answer for FD related
    Dear Sir:

I have also invested an amount of Rs. 5 lacs (approximately) with these companies and all the cheques are bounced .

Although there is information of complaints lodged by Investors in Google etc, however I suggest let's join hands and move ahead through Company Law Board and ROC etc and also write and meet directors of company and file a police complaint urgently without any further loss time

Please exchanged your email id / address / Mobile number etc and invite others to join also

We hope to get our hard earned money at the earliest. Legal mode is also to be adopted

We are senior citizen and have two marriageable daughters and need money asap

Krishan Grover
    GH-13, Flat No 402
    DDA Flats Paschim Vihar New delhi-110 087

Mobile -9968980125
    My FDR for Rs 145000.00 No 126725 was matured on 24th Aug 2013, and I have deposited the Ch No 211156 for Rs 145000 drawn on HDFC Bank revived from Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd but the cheque was return unpaid with a reason Insufficient fund. I am just going to lodge my complain to Company Law Board and other appropriate authority to take appropriate action for refund of the public money. I appeal to all the investors to join hand together so that our hard earned money may be returned to us.

Jaya Mukherjee

DDA Flats Paschim Vihar New delhi-110 087

Mobile -9968980125

Jaya Mukherjee
  • edited February 2014
    I have not received the interest for the fixed depoists held in Ind Swift Laboratories and Ind Swift Ltd. This is for the quarter ended 31st Dec 2013 Please let us know if we can request teh Enforcement Directorate to take action for this Company. Non payment of interest on our hard earned money is a form of cheating the public
  • edited March 2014

My age is 68-years, and I require funds for my Medical Treatment regularly and I have
    deposit my all savings with this Firm.
    I may require your help in getting Refund my Amount with Interest FDR No. 218977, DT. 28-10-12
    Of Rs. 2,34,000/= Due on 28-10-13. (QTR. INTEREST)

KINDLY TREAT THIS AS MOST URGENT & ASK THE CO. TO SEND MY DUES.

Yours faithfully,
    R.K. Verma,
    Ph. No. 09999621932.
  • edited March 2014

My FDR No. 218977, Rs. 2,34,000/= Dated 28-10-2012, Due on 28-10-13.

I am a SENIOR CITIZEN AGE OF 68-YEARS, I have invested Rs. 2,34,000/= in Ind-Swift Laboratories Limited, in OCTOBER 28, 2012 .

The Ind-swift Lab Ltd. have sent Amount Cheque in advance & When I deposited the cheque for payment,
    But Cheque was returned due to In-Sufficient balance. When I phone to their office, they says that company is not in position to pay.

I am urgent need of fund because I require this funds for my Medical Treatment regularly.

KINDLY TREAT THIS AS MOST URGENT.

Yours truly,
    R.K. VERMA, (SENIOR CITIZEN)
    Phone. 09999621932.
  • edited March 2014
    Even I have not received Interest Cheques in respect of FDR #121635. I heard there is a big problem in this company. We all may need to go to the court.

we are also victims of this company Ind swift. Please call 203-557-4112 ( USA )or email hmariyappa2004@yahoo.com. Lets us sure thoughts.

Thank you.
    H. K. Mariyappa
  • edited March 2014
    I have an FDR (127604) for Rs. 25,000/- Interest warrants for the period ended December 31, 2013 has not been received. Similarly, interest warrant for March 31, 2014 will also become due now. E mails sent to Indswift are not replied.
    Venugopal Nair
    SIR ,
    I have deposited Rs. 25000 /- my Fd no.is 46535 dt 24 /4/2012 with ind swift ltd. It is going to be matured on 24/4/2014. my warrant cheque issued on IDBI BANK has returned as fund insufficient .i am doubted that my principal amount cheque will also get non -payment .please help me to get my hardly earned amount .i am financially a low profile man .
  • edited April 2014
    i have invested rs 25000/00 in the above company.the first year interest has paid by the company against my fdr no 986. amount.last two interest warrant has not deposited as i have receive from the company that they have informed the bank to returned the cheque of interest for the period of October 2013 and as well as march 2014,and to returned the principal amount which is due on April 2014.as the circular has receive by me that they will pay the interest amount in four installment in four years.(25% of the principal amount of each year) and the interest will be paid at the time of last installment. but till this date i have not receive the first installment as per the company letter.
    so i request you to please look into the matter and arrange to send me the first installment amount rs 6250/00.as i am also in much needed of money. so it is very urgent.my e-mail address is as follows: pdoshi001@gmail.com & doshimalay@rocketmail.com. my phone no is as follows: 9892747338,8097667923.
    thanking you.
    yours faithfully.
    (amisha paresh doshi).
  • edited April 2014
    I am 77 years old widow and had invested on the advise of Bajaj Capital (earlier also my money Rs. 60000 with Morepan was lost and that too I had invested on the advise of Bajaj Capital). Now I have only this money left to take care of my health which is not good. Please advise what to do?

I think Bajaj Capital in liaison with companies are duping innocent people by wrong advising them and taking heavy commission, they as investment consultants have dubious record of syphoning the hard earned money of investors.
  • edited June 2014
    Ind swift ltd. Fdr number 44288 dated 21.01.2012 for rupees 25000.00 in my name (bandana dalakoti) and fdr number 44292 dated 21.01.2012 for rupees 25000.00 in the name of my daughter swati dalakoti matured on 20.01.2014. However the cheques of hdfc bank towards refund of fd and interest having number 020031,354931,020033, and 354933have been dishonoured due to the reason payment stopped by the drawer. Nobody responds to the phone calls at the company office. Please help to get our money back.
    Bandana dalakoti
  • edited August 2014
    Let all of us, whose interest and fixed deposit amount has not been paid by Ind-Swift Lab Lit Chandigarh/Panchkula, combine action plan together. Please leave your name & address with mobile number and email, FDR number date, amount and date of maturity. I will liaise with all of you and plan a combined action in consultation with all of you and hold meetings with those who will be able to attend.

Dr. Anees Ahmad
    A-511, Sector-19, NOIDA-201301
    Mobile: 9810148332
    Email: trustsims@yahoo.com
    I have invested 20000 rs. in ind swift FD .now on maturity cheques are bounced and nobody is picking up phone .
    name & address with mobile number :Muneesh Rajput,F-61 Priyadarshini Nagar bareilly,U.P.-243122
    and email, :muneesh.rajput@gmail.com
    FDR number date121411 dated 09.08.2011
    amount :20000/-
    and date of maturity :08.08.2014
    i have deposited the interest warrant on 01/01/2014 and 31/03/2014 for rs.756 & rs.740 of idbi bank respectively and has been bounce for insufficient balance. and on october 2013 the company has send me a circluar,written their that the company will pay the interest warrant and the principal amount in next 4 yrs with installment. the 1 ST installment will be paid in march 2014 but till this date i have not receive the same and has mailed about it but there is no response from there said and i have send 2 to 3 letter by courier to the company address in chandigarh but there is no reply from there said.now my fdr is going to mature on 26/12/2014.so i want to know what to do about it. the maturity amount cheque has been send by the company along with the original fdr receipt.whether i should deposit it or wait for your reply.
    thanking you.